3.30 star(s) 53 Votes

Valerielychee

Jul 31, 2017
That was already fixed in 009 public release. Are you sure you're playing the latest release? The one posted in the first post is outdated, you can find the newest one on the download section of my website
I'm playing v. 0.0.10c and I have the same problem when trying to buy personal things: ""as of version 0.0.5 its still not implemented"...

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
I found that problem. It will be corrected in the public release mid-february and of course in 0.0.11

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Just started playing 10 and have 1 minor problem and 1 major problem that I found.
I have not went through the thread so if its been reported sorry for it.

1st the major problem.
When clicking on the 2nd to last name Serena I get this error. General_Practitioner 2018-02-03 16-33-33-64.jpg
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Now the minor one. Kiko has no pic unlike all the others General_Practitioner 2018-02-03 16-32-58-97.jpg

ADD: New problem try to take the test and this error happen. General_Practitioner 2018-02-03 18-41-37-23.jpg

werdy

Aug 23, 2017
Bug
you dd not define "rel_trust". (line 107 and 123 in siscug file)
Only "rel_love" is define and used line 93 in events file
Is "rel_trust" "rel_love" ?

"As of version 0.0.5 of the game this feature is still not implemented."
You got 2 types of shopping
"label home_shopping_choose" in home_choice and "label shopping_choose" in online_shopping.
merge both and delete the other one.

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Just started playing 10 and have 1 minor problem and 1 major problem that I found.
I have not went through the thread so if its been reported sorry for it.

1st the major problem.
When clicking on the 2nd to last name Serena I get this error. View attachment 64411

Now the minor one. Kiko has no pic unlike all the others View attachment 64412

ADD: New problem try to take the test and this error happen. View attachment 64426

The Codex is not being updated (except for the medical references) while waiting the new user interface sasquatchii is making for me, so that's minor.
Study bug has been fixed with the latest fast fix, I don't recall if I posted it here too.

Bug
you dd not define "rel_trust". (line 107 and 123 in siscug file)
Only "rel_love" is define and used line 93 in events file
Is "rel_trust" "rel_love" ?

"As of version 0.0.5 of the game this feature is still not implemented."
You got 2 types of shopping
"label home_shopping_choose" in home_choice and "label shopping_choose" in online_shopping.
merge both and delete the other one.
Fixed both in the next public release

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Hey guys.

It's been hard to work on this one while also developing the game's updates, but here it is: the official story walkthrough of General Practitioner, as many of you asked for in the latest weeks :)

This will guide you (spoiler alert of course!) throughout every choice in the game. It is a 60-page PDF which I tried to write in the most understandable way (tell me if it isn't, feedbacks are always appreciated).

The walkthrough is available to 10$+ patrons in its state-of-the-art version, with the latest release available, and it will become public after 90 days to non-patrons (which will cover events up to the previous free build).

As I told you this was a challenge to write, and for now it won't cover the medical examinations (for now!) or else it wouldn't ever saw the daylight.

What's the announcement I promised? Well, I'm switching my job to become a full-time game developer focused on GP only, so your support, provided you like my work is more important than ever, and that's why, given the volume of work, I decided to make the updated walkthrough a patreon reward.

Your support could be of course economical (here on on my website which shows many different ways to support me in the "Downloads" section) but you can also spread the word about this game on forums, Discord Channels, Youtube or with your friends!

This also means that, starting by February 15th, I can focus 8 hours a day on development and this will change the number of new contents in each update! Follow me for more info about this.

Thank you for your support, this game will continue its journey to full development only if you like it to!

Be safe and healthy,

Reactions: GrandJury

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Good question, did you check the last update ? Seem the internet shop for player character (not the one for the medical side) was bugged but should be corrected by that update (a post some pages ago).

Other than that, there is no 'shop' so far, guess it could be possible to buy alcohol from the bar, but given how chicken the PC is with Ray (Why, Bust him then explain, in case there is no good response, start a rally then make it close !).

hoeschy

Apr 26, 2017
I've read that you want to put the vanilla version of the game on Steam after it's finished. The part with the incest could be a problem, since not all people will like it (imo it spices things up and is a good idea). To avoid problems you could make your sister/cousin permanent into your step sister or something elso not blood related (in many countrys cousins will count as incest too). It's just a little suggestion what might help you.

Anyway keep going with your great work. I'm looking forward to future content.

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
I've read that you want to put the vanilla version of the game on Steam after it's finished. The part with the incest could be a problem, since not all people will like it (imo it spices things up and is a good idea). To avoid problems you could make your sister/cousin permanent into your step sister or something elso not blood related (in many countrys cousins will count as incest too). It's just a little suggestion what might help you.

Anyway keep going with your great work. I'm looking forward to future content.
Before the game will be "Steam-Ready" it's at least another full year of development (if I'm able to keep doing this as my main job, which I'm not even started :) ). Plus, Steam version will likely be "Vanilla-forced", which will allow for romance options but no sexual ones. For now it's just an idea and the game needs much improvement and care.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Before the game will be "Steam-Ready" it's at least another full year of development (if I'm able to keep doing this as my main job, which I'm not even started :) ). Plus, Steam version will likely be "Vanilla-forced", which will allow for romance options but no sexual ones. For now it's just an idea and the game needs much improvement and care.
For Steam you just need to censor the sex and make a patch off site to un-censor it just like House Party did.

Reactions: Bruni Multimedia

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
can someone please give me a save as i haven't played in a while and i lost all of my saves. thank you
A lot of things have changed and you should play from the beginning to learn all the new stuff.

3.30 star(s) 53 Votes