Sep 11, 2016
v0.0.11 APK Mirrors: - - - - -

Reactions: Krull

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
v0.0.11 APK Mirrors: - - - - -
I don't quite get it why you need those links when there are official free ones.

It's not a complaint, just a mere curiosity :D

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
How can you keep in touch with official info?

Bruni Multimedia website:

Twitter:

Youtube channel:

itch.io:

Patreon:

Maker Support:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
@Bruni Multimedia I thought I read that the time rotations and the clinic/home screen clock was fix in v.11 General_Practitioner 2018-03-19 12-09-23-65.jpg General_Practitioner 2018-03-19 12-09-31-16.jpg

Also on Sunday morning when I click to go to the gym it took me to the clinic to talk to Erika about the festival coming up General_Practitioner 2018-03-19 11-30-45-41.jpg This game I went the Rita GF route in a brand new game. Here is the save game if it is needed.

Way back when I first started to playing this game and going the Rita GF route and bought a dog there were some scenes about it afterwards but this time its been over 3 weeks since I bought the dog and not one scene has shown up about the dog.

ADD: I was doing the Tate exam and its all screwed up with overlapping icons and wrong exams being chosen for the wrong icon.
I was trying to do a urinalysis and got EKG instead General_Practitioner 2018-03-19 13-18-18-85.jpg General_Practitioner 2018-03-19 13-18-21-69.jpg

And I was trying to do the abdomen exam and it says she has on to much clothes when she was in bra and panties only and then she removes her bra and put on her pants for the exam. General_Practitioner 2018-03-19 13-22-09-32.jpg General_Practitioner 2018-03-19 13-22-16-77.jpg General_Practitioner 2018-03-19 13-22-21-27.jpg General_Practitioner 2018-03-19 13-22-27-22.jpg

Reactions: N7 and Krull

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
I thought this post needed to be on its own.

I have been thinking about the music you have chosen for this game and I think it fits perfectly to it.

@Bruni Multimedia
Thank you. I had it composed for the game, it's something unique for it :)

As for the bugs in Beatrix's examination they will be fixed in 0.0.12.
For the other one can you send me a saved game? By starting a new game in 0.0.11 that should work. Unless... Have you skipped to the update by any chance? I could have missed checking that too...

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Thank you. I had it composed for the game, it's something unique for it :)

As for the bugs in Beatrix's examination they will be fixed in 0.0.12.
For the other one can you send me a saved game? By starting a new game in 0.0.11 that should work. Unless... Have you skipped to the update by any chance? I could have missed checking that too...
No this is a new game in v11 the one you just linked to a few days ago playing from start to finish and the save game file above is it.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
guys anyone have a walkthrough for v0.11
There is no need for a walkthrough for all the info for the exams is in the codex and use the roll back options until you learn what is needed to be done.

Don't worry about money just buy all the equipment as soon as you can with the cheaper stuff first working your way to the top. You will auto get a loan for 10,000 if you can not pay your bills the first month and you should be able to make enough money for the next month bills with a lot left over.

Rita romance is the longest one that needs a lot of friend dates before she will invite you over for dinner. Its suppose to be 10 but it took me at least 20 this last game playthrough for her to invite me over.

When you have a major choice just save just before and you should be good to go.
When you have the choice to go to dinner with sister/cousin or Elise (or what her name is) save there and do both and see which one you really want to run with.

I have not dated the nurse yet but will soon.

Keko or Kiko or what ever it is can also be your GF if you want her and is the very first sex MC can get in the game.

Just play and learn for now and you will be happy.

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Rita romance is the longest one that needs a lot of friend dates before she will invite you over for dinner. Its suppose to be 10 but it took me at least 20 this last game playthrough for her to invite me over.
No, it's supposed to be 20. After the first 10 it will unlock a "choice event", after 10 more it will unlock the dinner-date at her place. ;)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
No, it's supposed to be 20. After the first 10 it will unlock a "choice event", after 10 more it will unlock the dinner-date at her place. ;)
Never had a choice event just go to 1 of 3 places for the date is all I had for all the dates.

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Never had a choice event just go to 1 of 3 places for the date is all I had for all the dates.
After the 10th date this conversation triggers:

"You and Rita are getting along very well."
r "[player_name], I was thinking..."
m "Yes?"
r "I feel good when I'm with you. You are a nice friend with me."
m "That's a nice thing! Just a friend?"
r "Of course. We agreed on this, didn't we?"
  • "I was hoping for something more... *go on with relationship*":
  • "Yeah, just friends. *quit relationship*":

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
After the 10th date this conversation triggers:

"You and Rita are getting along very well."
r "[player_name], I was thinking..."
m "Yes?"
r "I feel good when I'm with you. You are a nice friend with me."
m "That's a nice thing! Just a friend?"
r "Of course. We agreed on this, didn't we?"
  • "I was hoping for something more... *go on with relationship*":
  • "Yeah, just friends. *quit relationship*":
I thought the dates should have change not just having 1 new convo, now I get it and yes I had that convo.

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
I only discovered sex with only 2 girls..... your college friend and doctor
That Asian girl who forgot her phone in clinic

Are there any more girls with sexual content???

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017

Yes Rita has sex with MC, I don't know about the nurse yet and I am getting ready to try her next.

There is also pleasing sex with the massage parlor lady.

Reactions: JenusKudo

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017

Yes Rita has sex with MC, I don't know about the nurse yet and I am getting ready to try her next.

Yes, I managed to develop a relationship with Nurse Erika in previous version. Was it 0.0.9 or 0.0.10 I don't remember. Ended quite weirdly and funnily too as Charm was installed in new version and Erika started ordering to take care of myself. After spending about every night together for previous two weeks...:D Women, women...;)

Reactions: Bruni Multimedia

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017

Yes, I managed to develop a relationship with Nurse Erika in previous version. Was it 0.0.9 or 0.0.10 I don't remember. Ended quite weirdly and funnily too as Charm was installed in new version and Erika started ordering to take care of myself. After spending about every night together for previous two weeks...:D Women, women...;)
I won't encounter with that problem then... my charm is 100+ (Zoolander or something).

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
You can unlock sex scenes with Erika too, if you play the blackmail or girlfriend path with her, when you go to the gym.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
You can unlock sex scenes with Erika too, if you play the blackmail or girlfriend path with her, when you go to the gym.
That's good to know and I will never use blackmail for sex because to me that is still rape.

gue5t

Sep 11, 2016
I don't quite get it why you need those links when there are official free ones.

It's not a complaint, just a mere curiosity :D
Some people can't use MEGA and asked for other sources of the APK file, you might consider adding official mirrors that are Android devices friendly.

3.30 star(s) 53 Votes