3.30 star(s) 53 Votes

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017

0.0.12 - Choices and consequences will feature three new medical examinations you can perform on patients.

Meet Madalyn, a 4-years-old girl who's been brought to SGH hospital by her parents following an episode of choking.

Join Dr. Borelli in a psychiatric examination involving Morgan, a young guy who's delusions make him think people from CIA are following him.

Finally join Dr. Kaplan in examining Daisy, who's problem is really embarassing and painful.

0.0.12 will be available:

- March 16th for 20$+ patrons
- March 24th for 10$+ patrons
- March 31st for 5$+ patrons
- Late April for free

For the first time each release will cover the entire chapter and three exams at the same time!

Reactions: GaveMyHeartAway

Fitzgerald

Oct 23, 2017
So, I know there's interest in a walkthrough of at least the examinations, and I know that there's an official walkthrough as an incentive for $10 Patrons - but Bruni, would you mind if I wrote up and posted how to score maximum pay (which I presume also means maximum 'completeness' for the diagnosis portion) for each patient?

I'm also slightly surprised nobody has leaked the actual walkthrough here, though that's probably since the dev is posting stuff himself. I've seen fewer leaks in threads where the dev is highly active.

Reactions: hoeschy

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
So, I know there's interest in a walkthrough of at least the examinations, and I know that there's an official walkthrough as an incentive for $10 Patrons - but Bruni, would you mind if I wrote up and posted how to score maximum pay (which I presume also means maximum 'completeness' for the diagnosis portion) for each patient?

I'm also slightly surprised nobody has leaked the actual walkthrough here, though that's probably since the dev is posting stuff himself. I've seen fewer leaks in threads where the dev is highly active.
Even in the "Official" walkthrough medical exams are not present (for now) since they require A LOT of writing (and the w/t is already big).

As for the "leaked version" I wrote this:

And this to Patrons:
If you like the game and wish to support me I ask you not to share this PDF until it becomes public: it's meant as a reward for your support and as a thank you, and it's only your support that can help this game to grow as a professional adult indie visual novel and not just a "little game to jerk off with".

But if you do share it, well I can't stop you of course, but having the possibility to work full-time to this project is made possible only with your help. :)
As you can see I don't post patron-reserved links before public version, but I release fixes even here and even before the game goes public, I reply to everyone both here and in private etc. etc.
From a recent survey I also saw that 39% of people who follow me on Patreon come from this very website, and I became a donor for this website even for this.

Still, I am not EA, nor Bioware nor DarkSilver and recently this became my full time job. If things start to go bad I will have to shut everything down and look for another job, and the game development will of course be much slower...

So, people can do whatever they wish of course, and I know I can't stop them, but if people really like the game and don't want to destroy it, they need to support it. Support may be economical, sharing the word or not posting patron-related rewards. Everything counts.

The walkthrough is not mandatory to enjoy the game. Even completing 100% exams is not, since different levels of "skill" will unlock special dialogues and events not available if you always score 100%. Earning money is rather easy, so there's no need for it either, and sex scenes can be unlocked just by playing without farming at all.

That's just a possible explanation for your question. Of course you (meaning "you" in general, not necessarily yourself) may disagree with me. That's just my opinion :D

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
If you're curious about how I spend your money I made some time ago (some things have changed, i.e. this was not my job at the time and now I'm also adding sounds and a nice user interface which I'm paying for made by a wonderful indie graphic designer and $/€ exchange rate is now 0.76).

Fitzgerald

Oct 23, 2017
My comment about being surprised wasn't trying to cleverly insinuate anything, I was genuinely surprised nobody had leaked it yet. My patron dollars are already accounted for, anyway.

I'm writing down the steps used on trickier diagnoses already, so I can turn that into at least a "This is one way to do it" write-up to share with the community. One question that would be greatly helpful for this, though: why does the trust level sometimes, but not always, go down right at the end of the patient's visit? I've seen it drop one or two stages, or sometimes none at all.

Edit: If I do end up spending the time to work this out, feel free to share it on Patron and other sites; I only ask that it be available for everyone.

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
My comment about being surprised wasn't trying to cleverly insinuate anything, I was genuinely surprised nobody had leaked it yet. My patron dollars are already accounted for, anyway.

I'm writing down the steps used on trickier diagnoses already, so I can turn that into at least a "This is one way to do it" write-up to share with the community. One question that would be greatly helpful for this, though: why does the trust level sometimes, but not always, go down right at the end of the patient's visit? I've seen it drop one or two stages, or sometimes none at all.

Edit: If I do end up spending the time to work this out, feel free to share it on Patron and other sites; I only ask that it be available for everyone.
Please do not misunderstand me, I wasn't replying harshly to you. Voice tone is something impossible to bring on a written conversation. I was just explaining to everyone that might read us what was the work behind the game, since many people are approaching the thread for the first time and I know for sure that they won't read the previous pages...

I was not writing anything against you or your statement, I was just explaining the "behind the scenes" of this project, since I love it so much that I don't want to see it disappear, patreon or not :)

The trust level going down at the end of the exam is a major bug that will be fixed in 0.0.12 release and it is variable-declaration-related. One big mistake I made since 0.0.1 when I still didn't know a thing behind ren'py. :(

Thank you for your work, of course I won't take advantage of the work of others to earn something as well. Still, I will release an "examination walkthrough" and that will be included in the final walkthrough but I promise not to use anything you made.

Walkthrough for the game will be available for free next month or on May.

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
0.0.12 - Choices and Consequences Patch Notes preview

GENERAL:
This update is NOT COMPATIBLE with any previous saved game, since many things have been re-done. It is recommended to extract the zip on a completely new folder and start a new game, since older saves may cause the game to have problems

An USER INTERFACE update is in progress. You will see the new interface in Menus and Load/Save screens, other than in dialogues.

Already done:

- Main Menu

- Load/Save

- Help

- Dialogues

- Exam Interface

To do (forgive is they look bad and incomplete, it's temporary):

- Codex (all)

- Settings Screen

- Gallery

* Bug fixing

* Fixed an issue in Karen's examination where the game applied the wrong trust level when ending the examination

* Fixed an issue with Family Time story chapter that made sister and niece go away before due time

* Fixed an issue with "Personal Shopping" disappearing after the first visit to the Online Shop

* Fixed a typo in payments due which showed a payment of 0 even though money was deducted properly

* Fixed Erika's clothing appearance at Joy Festival

* Fixed Rachelle's exam not showing right clothes during her interview and stating her blood was 0+ when it actually was 0-

* Added a "Continue" option in Main Menu for fast-loading latest saved game

* Achievements screen has been fixed and achievements are being added again in the game

* Medical Examination's tooltips have been redesigned, their text changed with a more correct one.

- The menu black bar for accessing game's functions while examining a patient has also been added to each examination

* GAIT symbol in examinations has been changed

GAMEPLAY:

* Added Elisa as your potential roommate. You can only have one roommate at any given time in the game.

* Added 15 new clinical cases in "Study" minigame

EXAMINATIONS:

* Anne's Examination:

- Made some minor changes to dialogues with Nurse Lawley

- Removed the "three questions" limit on interview

- Added a review of examinations made at the end of the exam

* Clara's Examination:

- Added GAIT Exam

* Paul's Examination:

* Each Examination in the game has been reviewed for inconsistencies, bugs and to include the new medical exam interface

* NEW EXAM AVAILABLE: Madalyn

- To start the exam you need to go to the hospital after August 12th

* NEW EXAM AVAILABLE: Morgan

- To start the exam you need to go to the clinicafter August 15th

* NEW EXAM AVAILABLE: Daisy

- To start the exam you need to go to the hospital after August 18th

STORY:

* Choices and Consequences story chapter will have you deal with previously made choices regarding Elisa, who might be or not your love interest. Whether she is or not the story will play regardless, with changes in dialogues, endings and other gameplay elements.

- The story chapter will automatically start on August 13th when the day starts, so you can't miss it!

- Depending on your choices and actions you can unlock up to three different endings, that will have repercussions over the next updates

OTHER:

* The game will end on August 31st. Full version of the game will cover an additional 10 months.

Known issues:

* "Energy" stat while present is not used in the game yet, but it will become on future updates.

* "After-exam" sexy scenes for story mode are in development

0.0.12 Early Realease will be released for 20$ patrons on 16/03/2018
0.0.12 Mid Release will be released for 10$ patrons on 24/03/2018
0.0.12 Pre Release will be available for 5$ patrons on 31/03/2018
0.0.12 Free Release will be available on Late April

jack brisen

Feb 20, 2018

GENERAL:
This update is NOT COMPATIBLE with any previous saved game, since many things have been re-done. It is recommended to extract the zip on a completely new folder and start a new game, since older saves may cause the game to have problems

An USER INTERFACE update is in progress. You will see the new interface in Menus and Load/Save screens, other than in dialogues.

Already done:

- Main Menu

- Load/Save

- Help

- Dialogues

- Exam Interface

- Codex (all)

- Settings Screen

- Gallery

* Bug fixing

* Fixed an issue in Karen's examination where the game applied the wrong trust level when ending the examination

* Fixed an issue with Family Time story chapter that made sister and niece go away before due time

* Fixed an issue with "Personal Shopping" disappearing after the first visit to the Online Shop

* Fixed a typo in payments due which showed a payment of 0 even though money was deducted properly

* Fixed Rachelle's exam not showing right clothes during her interview and stating her blood was 0+ when it actually was 0-

* Achievements screen has been fixed and achievements are being added again in the game

* Medical Examination's tooltips have been redesigned, their text changed with a more correct one.

- The menu black bar for accessing game's functions while examining a patient has also been added to each examination

GAMEPLAY:

* Added Elisa as your potential roommate. You can only have one roommate at any given time in the game.

EXAMINATIONS:

* Anne's Examination:

* Clara's Examination:

- Added GAIT Exam

* Paul's Examination:

* Each Examination in the game has been reviewed for inconsistencies, bugs and to include the new medical exam interface

STORY:

* Choices and Consequences story chapter will have you deal with previously made choices regarding Elisa, who might be or not your love interest. Whether she is or not the story will play regardless, with changes in dialogues, endings and other gameplay elements.

- The story chapter will automatically start on August 13th when the day starts, so you can't miss it!

- Depending on your choices and actions you can unlock up to three different endings, that will have repercussions over the next updates

OTHER:

* The game will end on August 31st. Full version of the game will cover an additional 10 months.

Known issues:

* "Energy" stat while present is not used in the game yet, but it will become on future updates.

can i now have a relationship with elisa without waiting for updates?

Mar 1, 2018

GENERAL:

Already done:

- Main Menu

- Load/Save

- Help

- Dialogues

- Exam Interface

- Codex (all)

- Settings Screen

- Gallery

* Bug fixing

GAMEPLAY:

EXAMINATIONS:

* Anne's Examination:

* Clara's Examination:

- Added GAIT Exam

* Paul's Examination:

STORY:

OTHER:

Known issues:

Really appreciate it because your game is very unique in every sense of that word.I like the story and for a few moments I completely forgot that I am playing "sexual" game.Nice characters, story line is good, moral dilemma on point.
Nice work keep it going! I can't wait to play it.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
@Bruni Multimedia
Sorry I just got around to playing your game again and found some things wrong but you may have fixed them already.

Sister refer to herself instead of MC during the convo at her house, here are some of the pic's I took of it to show General_Practitioner 2018-03-14 22-17-16-11.jpg General_Practitioner 2018-03-15 03-29-26-17.jpg this last one should be changed to "none of your business" none of your business.jpg .
That whole convo has her talking about herself instead of MC.

This one should be changed to so much money.jpg "so much money" (Its still wrong grammar but hey its the least amount of changes that is needed.)

A lot of the exams say I did something that I did not do, 1 was it said I did a breast exam when all I had to do was check her for something else (I don't remember what), this has happen on a few exams that it said I did something that I know for a fact I did not do that during the exam.

The little girl exam of Chloe repeated at least 3 times on me.

I leave it at this since the new version will be out soon and will replay it then.

It said sister and niece moved in but there is no contact with them at all, is this the way it suppose to be or what?
Got one exam that is said will happen once sister moves in but she already did the train ride back with MC but never showed up at the house or the clinic afterwards.

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
To interact with sister when she lives with you you need to choose "Relax" in the "Stay Home" choice of the daily chooser. A lot of things have already been fixed.

As for exams telling you you did something which you didn't that's not a bug but a clear mistake on my part. I wanted the same phrase to appear whether you did the exam or not. Points will be deducted only if you missed the right choice, but a lot of players are confused by this so I'll need to re-do those parts to be more clear. :)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
At some point the rotating day is off to the game play day.

It shows the 8th on Tuesday General_Practitioner 2018-03-15 11-28-00-62.jpg but in game its Monday the 8th General_Practitioner 2018-03-15 11-28-08-13.jpg

I notice it after the sister shows up to live with MC.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I have never needed to do this quest but the game is forcing it on me when I never started it.
General_Practitioner 2018-03-15 11-53-26-84.jpg

I really don't need the church help General_Practitioner 2018-03-15 11-54-06-83.jpg

I don't know if you have seen this post yet but I have 3 side quest but have no idea on how to proceed with them. General_Practitioner 2018-03-15 12-42-09-48.jpg

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Today it's the day of the free release for 0.0.11.
It contains a major bug fix which is not available on the current version hosted in this forum.

You can play all three new exams introduced in 0.0.11 as well as a new story chapter involving your relative and your past!

Please note that the game is NOT SAVEGAME COMPATIBLE due to major changes I had to make to solve an issue with saved games.

If you feel the hurry to reach the new chapter you can use the "Skip to the Update" feature of course!

Have fun. Thank you for enjoying and downloading my game. :)

The game is available:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
@Bruni Multimedia
I must have missed the bug, what was it and I will try my best to try and trigger it in this new update.

Do you still want typo's and wrong words used to be posted?

3.30 star(s) 53 Votes