3.30 star(s) 53 Votes

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

Delete the save folder in the game folder then hit the start key on the keyboard + R to bring up a run tab and type in appdata and hit ok and let it search. Once it finishes you should have 4 folders local localgoogle locallow and roaming.

First spot to check is roaming and look for a folder named renpy open it and then look for the game name author name abbreviation of game name or other and delete it. These different folders are where back up game save folders can be put at by a game. I go into them off and on to remove shit I no longer need.

Bfar

May 2, 2017
Any cheats or mods for the game its pretty hard to get start.
I use Cheat Engine and online save game editor.
but no luck

Marquesse

Jun 11, 2017
Still so many bugs... and can you please make another model of Karren Wood? Or change her age... she's 21 but looks like 60, I mean come on... -.-

Zmeu

Jul 15, 2017
@Bruni Multimedia - slight bug with the blonde "witch".
Police ask why she was naked, even if you don't strip her before examining her.
(see attached pic).
2018-03-03.png

Also, slight bug regarding the hospital patient with the painful breast(s)
(see pics)
2018-03-03 (1).png | 2018-03-03 (2).png

Reactions: Bruni Multimedia
Aug 26, 2017
I keep getting a crash when I try and save, either quick or regular. First Renpy game I've ever ran into this with.

*Edit- Seems this needs admin rights to be able to save. Posting this edit merely for anyone else.

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Still so many bugs... and can you please make another model of Karren Wood? Or change her age... she's 21 but looks like 60, I mean come on... -.-
There are not so many bugs in the game now as it was in the early versions.
Still, I think I need to remind you 2 things:
1) The game is an alpha, and in this game this does not mean I'm milking my patrons with something that will never see Beta, it means that there will be bugs, savegame will get broken and some mechanics might change "just because".
2) You're probably playing the game for free, and even if you don't and you are pledging me you are being an alpha tester, which means I didn't sell anything to you but you applied for an early access of an early product.

As you all can see I reply to every bug report, I make fixes very fast and I polish the game a lot, I just don't get some kind of comments. You might even dislike the game of course, but bugs (as the game says in its very first screen) are expected in a game this big. :)

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
I keep getting a crash when I try and save, either quick or regular. First Renpy game I've ever ran into this with.

*Edit- Seems this needs admin rights to be able to save. Posting this edit merely for anyone else.
Never had problems with admin-rights on any machine... Are you sure this isn't about your configuration? Save/Load are entirely managed by ren'py, this game is no different from others in this sort of behavior...

WaerM

Dec 3, 2017
how do you get back in online shopping can't choose personal shopping anymore just for the clinic :/

3.30 star(s) 53 Votes