3.30 star(s) 53 Votes
Aug 26, 2017
Never had problems with admin-rights on any machine... Are you sure this isn't about your configuration? Save/Load are entirely managed by ren'py, this game is no different from others in this sort of behavior...
I'm just as confused as you are, but I am 100 Positive it has to do with running the game as admin. Only renpy game I've ran into this with as I said before, which as you touched on could be related to my specific computer. Only now I'm not getting the error running without admin. Was going to post you a the log. Not idea what's going on at this point.

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Yes please, send me the log at bugs[at]brunimultimedia.com
I shall ask renpytom about this. :)

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
This game really surprised me, very unique and interesting game. I had so many dilemmas during my three hour playthrough:

You can try to be the best doctor while fighting your lower brain.
You can try to be a pervert while fighting your upper brain.
Or you can try to be a pervert Dr. Frankenstein to the patients you hate and give them a ridiculous diagnosis.

So many possibilities, big variety, good sandbox design, lots of pretty ladies, very solid technical writing (I hope it's solid because don't understand most of them :) ) and for now great looking story with interesting characters.

As I stated previously didn't play too much (probably after 3-4 releases will do a complete playthrough), so don't know if it gets better or already done but here are some requests/questions:

- Are the patient examinations become more immersive later in the game? What I mean is in the beginning you only see the patient lying down (or bend) and you just click symbols and no visible physical interaction or close-ups. If it's not, I hope the dev add this for the sake of humanity and science.

- I hope the rendering and lighting gets better later in the game, if not, hope the dev gets better at rendering. Currently it's not bad, but underwhelming.

- This request will be impossible to do for the dev, but again for the sake of humanity and science that town and clinic needs a plastic surgeon. Unhappy house wifes should be able
to get their boobs bigger or smaller,
to get their noses fixed or broken,
to get their lips fuller,
to get liposuction,
to get younger, etc.

I enjoyed this game very much, a unique experience fills you with mixed feelings and continuous moral fight, has too much potential to be an extraordinary adult game. Good luck to dev.

Reactions: Bruni Multimedia

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Thank you for your feedback. Soon renderings will get better, I'm still an amateur at it, but it's already on my priorities to re-do some of the very bad ones and add more. That's a process that requires better hardware than I currently can manage or a better internet connection for iray servers. That should come in a few days as well.

Some exams are more immersive than others, because each of them is scripted differently. Exams gameplay has improved and changed since it was released, so it might improve even more in the future. I'm currently working on many things at the same time while trying my best to keep into schedule, but it's definitely something you'll see :)

Reactions: depechedNode

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
can you still pursue the sister if you fuck elsa?
Right now you can only have one girlfriend at any given time, but that's already worked with to allow more than one relationship at once (with its consequences).
You can always access story chapters regardless of relationships (i.e. the sister's chapter), only conversations might change.

Finally you can "force" the game to think you are in a relationship when you use the telephone to date someone. This is a testing feature though and might corrupt your save files...

Reactions: jackkane

dnb1987

Feb 14, 2018
Hey Bruni i found this game in the latest update session and have played it all weekend ! I like it quite alot but its hard to figure out how to get all the best scenes ;) I was wondering that if i like to support this game which website is the best to use. We all know patreon has been kinda strickt on certain games and i hate ending up with an outdated cencored version...

please let me know which site is the best to use to get the latest and updated version nd ill support this game :)

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Achievements' development was haltered because of the new User Interface. Since I didn't knew how that would've fit in the game and their screens were erratic to say the least, I stopped developing them.
In 0.0.12 Achievements will return and I'm adding about 20 of them in already present medical exams, story chapters and such.

Achievements are a funny way to see if every path has been explored, so I'll also add a guide on how to acquire them on the Official Walkthrough.

Thank you for following the game's development!

Be safe and healthy,

Reactions: N7

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Hey Bruni i found this game in the latest update session and have played it all weekend ! I like it quite alot but its hard to figure out how to get all the best scenes ;) I was wondering that if i like to support this game which website is the best to use. We all know patreon has been kinda strickt on certain games and i hate ending up with an outdated cencored version...

please let me know which site is the best to use to get the latest and updated version nd ill support this game :)
There's no outdated censored version, since my game doesn't cover incestual explicit scenes (at least for now), nor any other fetish which is banned on Patreon.
That said, while thanking you for your feedback and wish to support, you can support me:

1) On Patreon, where you'll get rewards (mostly early accesses) based on the level of the pledge
2) Directly via Paypal (link on my website in the "Download Section-->Support me!"), even though you won't get specific rewards based on your pledge
3) Itch.io, where you can tip me whatever price you feel but you will only access the latest free build (which is one version down in regards to Patreon) and if you tip at least 10$ you'll also get access to the Original Soundtrack (like in Patreon if you pledge 10$)
4) On Makersupport (link on the first post here), similar to Patreon even though it seems not many people are there for now. For me this is (by now) the last option because not having many supporters there I'll pay more commissions than actual earnings

Thank you again for your support. The game is growing in popularity, which is very good for the game itself! :)

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017

Achievements' development was haltered because of the new User Interface. Since I didn't knew how that would've fit in the game and their screens were erratic to say the least, I stopped developing them.
In 0.0.12 Achievements will return and I'm adding about 20 of them in already present medical exams, story chapters and such.

Achievements are a funny way to see if every path has been explored, so I'll also add a guide on how to acquire them on the Official Walkthrough.

Thank you for following the game's development!

Be safe and healthy,
I didn't KNOW, not knew. Sorry. Sometimes I make stupid mistakes lol.

dnb1987

Feb 14, 2018
There's no outdated censored version, since my game doesn't cover incestual explicit scenes (at least for now), nor any other fetish which is banned on Patreon.
That said, while thanking you for your feedback and wish to support, you can support me:

1) On Patreon, where you'll get rewards (mostly early accesses) based on the level of the pledge
2) Directly via Paypal (link on my website in the "Download Section-->Support me!"), even though you won't get specific rewards based on your pledge
3) Itch.io, where you can tip me whatever price you feel but you will only access the latest free build (which is one version down in regards to Patreon) and if you tip at least 10$ you'll also get access to the Original Soundtrack (like in Patreon if you pledge 10$)
4) On Makersupport (link on the first post here), similar to Patreon even though it seems not many people are there for now. For me this is (by now) the last option because not having many supporters there I'll pay more commissions than actual earnings

Thank you again for your support. The game is growing in popularity, which is very good for the game itself! :)
Thanks for your fast reply and info :) I find this game most intriguing but also quite hard to figure out how to access all the fun scenes. Just had a look at your Patreon page and i think ill go for 20$ for now starting end of March. This is because another dev is ending his project and i personally dont like his next project and i will switch to support you !

Does the patreon 20$ rewards version contains more fun scenes than the version i can download here for free ?

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Thanks for your fast reply and info :) I find this game most intriguing but also quite hard to figure out how to access all the fun scenes. Just had a look at your Patreon page and i think ill go for 20$ for now starting end of March. This is because another dev is ending his project and i personally dont like his next project and i will switch to support you !

Does the patreon 20$ rewards version contains more fun scenes than the version i can download here for free ?
Sending you a PM

Reactions: dnb1987

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Hi guys.

This is a short video preview of the upcoming changes to Medical Exam Interface. I hope you'll like it, since it simplifies things and (hopefully) makes it more fun to interact with.

0.0.12 will be available for 20$+ patrons on March 16th, 2018 with a new story arc, three new medical exams, a new User Interface and lots of cool improvements!

Acesaw

May 11, 2017
can any one help me with priest side quest called unholy quest?? cus i look at the avaible option in the map and i don't see the roadworker anywhere. please help.

Acesaw

May 11, 2017
Any walkthrough? And how do u date the Erika? because i remember when i used to play it there were a festival or some sort and u can date here. but now there so many new option idk how to date her.

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Walkthrough is available for 10$+ patrons and it will be made public around April/May with a delay of three releases from the ones currently available.

You can read more about this (and why it is a 10$+ patron's reward) here:

3.30 star(s) 53 Votes