3.30 star(s) 53 Votes

jack brisen

Feb 20, 2018
Today it's the day of the free release for 0.0.11.
It contains a major bug fix which is not available on the current version hosted in this forum.

You can play all three new exams introduced in 0.0.11 as well as a new story chapter involving your relative and your past!

Please note that the game is NOT SAVEGAME COMPATIBLE due to major changes I had to make to solve an issue with saved games.

If you feel the hurry to reach the new chapter you can use the "Skip to the Update" feature of course!

Have fun. Thank you for enjoying and downloading my game. :)

The game is available:

I have the 0.0.11c version , do i have to download again?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
No if you don't want to unless you hit the bug that was fixed, for me I was able to complete the game so far without bugs in v0.0.11c

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
can you remind me what was the bug?
I really don't know what it was but you can find the change log here:

* This update is NOT savegame compatible. Please start a new game to avoid trouble!
GENERAL:
* Bug fixing
* Updated some parts of the game to be in line with Ren'Py 6.99.14
* Fixed Sam's medical exam requirements for performing special examinations
* Changed "Skin exam" tooltip with the more correct "General Assessment"
* Changed "Heart/Lungs exam" tooltip with the more correct "Vital Signs"
* Changed "Sleep" picture
* Fixed a bug where, on some playthroughs, the number of clinical exam tests allowed to be taken was reduced to 5
* The game now contains 1755 different images
* Diversified nameplate colors of gym characters which were all alike
There is more info but not on the bugs at that site with the game play info.

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
No, the content's the same. Still there's a bug that sometimes, when you load a saved game, makes the game to "forget" about events, because variables are not correctly defined. This causes minor glitches in the calendar, medium glitches in medical examinations and major glitches which cause main game events to repeat more than once.
It's something present since 0.0.1, one might never come across any of it, but I needed to fix it asap and I did with 0.0.11 public release and 0.0.12 early access (formerly known as "a" release).

But the os tag says that the game is available on Android........:noexpression:
I wrote where to download the game 4 posts before yours.

The game is available:

Here you can find PC, MAC, LINUX and ANDROID apk releases. Latest free build is 0.0.11
The reason for it not being present here is probably that no one cares to post it here, but as I told you I do not post early accesses.

@a1fox3 the game is available on Android since I think 0.0.5, I do not post patreon-only links here of course, but the free release is always at everyone's disposal.

Do you still want typo's and wrong words used to be posted?
I don't like the topic to be flooded with bug reports, because too many times there are four-five posts with the same bug report and that's something many users don't like.

I prefer, even to manage feedback better, that bugs are reported by email at bugs[at]brunimultimedia.com
That would be a very precious help indeed :)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
No, the content's the same. Still there's a bug that sometimes, when you load a saved game, makes the game to "forget" about events, because variables are not correctly defined. This causes minor glitches in the calendar, medium glitches in medical examinations and major glitches which cause main game events to repeat more than once.
It's something present since 0.0.1, one might never come across any of it, but I needed to fix it asap and I did with 0.0.11 public release and 0.0.12 early access (formerly known as "a" release).

The game is available:

Here you can find PC, MAC, LINUX and ANDROID apk releases. Latest free build is 0.0.11
The reason for it not being present here is probably that no one cares to post it here, but as I told you I do not post early accesses.

@a1fox3 the game is available on Android since I think 0.0.5, I do not post patreon-only links here of course, but the free release is always at everyone's disposal.

I don't like the topic to be flooded with bug reports, because too many times there are four-five posts with the same bug report and that's something many users don't like.

I prefer, even to manage feedback better, that bugs are reported by email at bugs[at]brunimultimedia.com
@QwertyBam @wep @Bloo @TCMS
Could one of you guys get the other types and post them in the 1st post please.

EnterpriseNL

Donor
Aug 16, 2017
Since old savegames don't work in this version, ill wait for more updates/content before actually going at it again, but a Very good game you have, keep it going :D

Reactions: Bruni Multimedia

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017

The game is available:

Tried those links before....but couldn't download.... that's why I was hoping for mega link.

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
No, at least not working for me.
Ok, (I really have to say this :D, sorry, no insult intended but) Go and Get a PC! It's really interesting (hilarious, in fact) that I'm offered 822MBs of Android Content just like that and it's not working for someone in need of Android APK...

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
Ok, (I really have to say this :D, sorry, no insult intended but) Go and Get a PC! It's really interesting (hilarious, in fact) that I'm offered 822MBs of Android Content just like that and it's not working for someone in need of Android APK...
I would rather wait and see if someone add a mega link....rather than go and get a PC just to play some games.

3.30 star(s) 53 Votes