3.30 star(s) 53 Votes

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
I checked. It says 0.0.14 when you try to phone Erika. Does it happen in your game with Elisa?

Kinces1991

Jan 11, 2018
I don't know if anyone else is having this problem, but whenever I finish a day and it is transitioning to the next day, the game crashes. The game was working fine yesterday, but today it just keeps crashing. If anyone has any advice, that would be appreciated.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Ok first visit of sister and niece and went to the pool General_Practitioner 2018-03-01 13-41-30-37.jpg then goes to the next option General_Practitioner 2018-03-01 13-39-57-45.jpg so I choose home and family General_Practitioner 2018-03-01 13-40-02-09.jpg and it takes me to the office General_Practitioner 2018-03-01 13-40-06-48.jpg and then sister shows up like I was at work the whole time General_Practitioner 2018-03-01 13-45-19-89.jpg

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I don't know if anyone else is having this problem, but whenever I finish a day and it is transitioning to the next day, the game crashes. The game was working fine yesterday, but today it just keeps crashing. If anyone has any advice, that would be appreciated.
What day are you on?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Another minor bug but it breaks my train of thought, I notice it before but forgot to upload about it.
Warning NSFW.
I have her naked
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and when switching to her feet she has on her lower clothes General_Practitioner 2018-03-01 14-02-55-96.jpg .

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
@Bruni Multimedia
Now several days later after the sister leaves I get this message about her leaving today. General_Practitioner 2018-03-01 14-22-01-90.jpg

ADD: Just in case its a bug with an older save I will start a fresh game and see what happens.

ADD Again since it is the last post.

Any chance you can move the clipboard up so the UI will not hide part of it and we wont have to lower it to see whats on the clipboard please. General_Practitioner 2018-03-01 15-08-13-17.jpg

It is very hard to read the info on Rita and will be that way on others to. General_Practitioner 2018-03-01 15-19-28-99.jpg
At least it is for me.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
@Bruni Multimedia

It happen before and happens again on taken a test.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

The problem from this post is still there even in this new play through so it is a minor bug.

ADD: Why did her mood drop when it was at the end saying good by to her. General_Practitioner 2018-03-01 15-57-04-50.jpg General_Practitioner 2018-03-01 15-57-08-95.jpg

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
@a1fox3 thank you for your reports, but the bugs you showed up have been reported in the last two days on this topic. Please look at previous posts as they contain fixes already released, so the thread keeps "clean" :D

As for the "new" reports:

Ok first visit of sister and niece and went to the pool View attachment 73493 then goes to the next option View attachment 73494 so I choose home and family View attachment 73495 and it takes me to the office View attachment 73496 and then sister shows up like I was at work the whole time View attachment 73498
That's intended. The "clinic part" with your sister is automatic, else the player would have to know he needed to visit the clinic to unlock that scene and that would've been very difficult. Instead, the scene automatically plays like you went to work on a normal day, without having you choose the action for that specific day.

Another minor bug but it breaks my train of thought, I notice it before but forgot to upload about it.
Warning NSFW.
I have her naked
and when switching to her feet she has on her lower clothes View attachment 73502 .
That's already been reported and it is listed as a minor fix I will add in the future. Thanks.

@Bruni Multimedia
Now several days later after the sister leaves I get this message about her leaving today. View attachment 73508

Any chance you can move the clipboard up so the UI will not hide part of it and we wont have to lower it to see whats on the clipboard please. View attachment 73525

It is very hard to read the info on Rita and will be that way on others to. View attachment 73531
At least it is for me.
Sister should leave on a very specific day, not before. Have you played the part where she left saying goodbye already before that message?

The User Interface is getting a complete overhaul to integrate new graphic design. Be patient while changes occur, it might take a while and I'm updating the screens only once when I have the new GUI ready, else I would work again and again over the same thing. As you probably noticed "Characters" Codex hasn't been updated in three updates yet... That's because of the new GUI in development.

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Karen's exam was broken since I think 0.0.5, nice catch. It will be corrected in 0.0.11 public release. Thank you!

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
All right, I also found the issue with Family Time that you found. The fix is attached to this post.
It solves the issue with sister going away before due time. You must overwrite the old files of course and load a save before they leave.

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
And I also found the savegame issue with variables. That was a big bug and unfortunately fixing it means that starting by 0.0.12 (and public 0.0.11 which will be released soon) will make every savegame broken. The only good thing is that the new UI probably needed to start a new game, so I'll try to look at the glass half full.

Thank you guys for your feedback, the savegame variables issue was really bad and was never reported before, even though it was present since 0.0.1. It looks like it affected the game randomly, so people could have played the game for hours without noticing it.

Reactions: jack brisen

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017

0.0.12 will feature big changes on the game's own structure. The new user interface required me to re-work the whole GUI and options, while I also discovered (thanks to you wonderful alpha-testers) a big bug that was present since 0.0.1 (!) came out last year.

The bug was completely fixed now and appeared only randomly so you may have never noticed it but it was present indeed and could've compromised a saved game.

So, after three releases that kept backward-compatibility with previous saves, you will either need to start a new game afresh or choose the "Skip to the Update" feature, that will allow you to jump into the action!

I hope that from now on you won't need to restart the game, but since this is indeed an alpha release that may be the case in the future.

Thank you again for your patience and wonderful aid!

Be safe and healthy,

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017

0.0.12 will feature big changes on the game's own structure. The new user interface required me to re-work the whole GUI and options, while I also discovered (thanks to you wonderful alpha-testers) a big bug that was present since 0.0.1 (!) came out last year.

The bug was completely fixed now and appeared only randomly so you may have never noticed it but it was present indeed and could've compromised a saved game.

So, after three releases that kept backward-compatibility with previous saves, you will either need to start a new game afresh or choose the "Skip to the Update" feature, that will allow you to jump into the action!

I hope that from now on you won't need to restart the game, but since this is indeed an alpha release that may be the case in the future.

Thank you again for your patience and wonderful aid!

Be safe and healthy,
Thanks for all the fixes and I guess I will hold off till v.12 then since save will no longer work.

3.30 star(s) 53 Votes