3.30 star(s) 53 Votes

katarne04

Jun 9, 2017
I know old saves are iffy... but I cant seem to use my old saves of the evening exams. mc knowledge is nobel though.

I ignored and rollback what I could but I was wondering if theres a way to save the girl in the house (treasure hunt). I want to see how far my save takes me then i'll start all over again.

oh yea, some choices to the new patients links the ailment/diagnosis to the codex. I usually click the center and couldn't get the right choices. so, if you played like me - click the choice box cept for the middle lol

kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
I get an error when I take a test on the computer
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/study.rpy", line 53, in <module>
NameError: name 'study_26' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/study.rpyc", line 3, in script
����m��ga����΢/����ss����C���X/�?p��:֟_�,u�Z��G��'���$�K���'99��k6��� �u���N=v�Sw�1�qY�F��+�W�V�F��ǜ���o�����б ���M���J���P�l�#'�:������:�s�c�E[�R��4�:�Z�i\R�Y�-������`�à�� ��eu4�~M@�cQG��c��������f�…�5��;����Z�#�1����g�op ��sUO����gKg�8��P ?qV�8����`dS:���c��B�bh� �6zC"��mC-`�Hm�jCc8���*�!;�� �8�0^�ah�P�00���@jb�1L���SUC;��� �0�0��c�0�0���a���C;qs��*�a�Ê%���ag=��� ���`X�vA+�v�v�vW1�XDV1������Y��:�@�'��K�zD�Bm�U u+�K"�UB�)�ځ�T�#:� ��Rrå�!M\=��# �b��`X�2�a�C�c����adG�0�^��2��A�è�Q��k ��*"�5B�C|�T�0���0�Y��r��7a�0l��|���o��P�(�b�#��Bp�!�:��uL0�.�q�8�`Z�⁅>`�0j��:!�#8�#უb0wM0�����c���v�q6 ?��Wx�%>�x � ?�����ā����q*__�O�8`�F0N/#��|�� `� ��B�0��0΁΍��q�ذƹ �|�qAQ�<Xx��F �"�v1��(�q �q)|pY�Ў� ��%0�W�+�������9_06W�k�&!�k9����c0�u�@0��� �Me`D��`�o��[�ڭc��m����1�;�$���� `�E0�.#�o�{��`�
File "C:\Users\James\Documents\General Practitioner\renpy\ast.py", line 1702, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "C:\Users\James\Documents\General Practitioner\renpy\python.py", line 1843, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "C:\Users\James\Documents\General Practitioner\renpy\python.py", line 1836, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/study.rpy", line 53, in <module>
NameError: name 'study_26' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.14.1.3218
General Practitioner 0.0.11c
Wed Feb 28 22:13:23 2018

DOA40

Jan 20, 2018
Interesting game. Been playing it for most of the day and it is quite enjoyable.

Just need to report 2 bugs with it. The first one is taking tests on the computer, I tend to have a 50/50 chance of getting a crash log. The second is the Treasure Hunt quest with Erika. I am constantly getting this quest over and over again. Also, even if I do not take the girl's clothing off, the police officer always ask the MC why he took them off.

I am also kinda confused about the part of Examination Mode. All I seem to be able to do is the Story Mode and can not seem to find this option for Examination Mode (maybe I'm blind).

I also kinda find the sex scenes kinda boring. The only fully developed sex scene seems to be the one you can have with Elisa. Other than that, the ones with Erika and Rita are just "Oh, you have sex, btw". I hope that they will be expanded as well at some point. Also, I don't know if the relationship with your sister has been implemented yet (even though I know there is an Incest tag), so I have nothing to say until I see it or not.

As I said, I found the game enjoyable and will be keeping an eye on it. Hope someday to see the game completed and enjoy it in full.

Reactions: Londo_Mollari

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Thank you all for your feedback. Please don't report the "study" bug again as it has been already reported (and fixed both here and on Patreon, I will attach the fix file, you will need to reload the game before you choose to study).

I'm stuck in a loop with Erika doing exercises and the treasure hunt. How do I fix this?
Latest version, right? That should've been fixed ages ago, I'll check into it.

i rejected kiko as gf but she says she wont see me anymore.
I don't quite get this, can you explain please?

I know old saves are iffy... but I cant seem to use my old saves of the evening exams. mc knowledge is nobel though.

I ignored and rollback what I could but I was wondering if theres a way to save the girl in the house (treasure hunt). I want to see how far my save takes me then i'll start all over again.

oh yea, some choices to the new patients links the ailment/diagnosis to the codex. I usually click the center and couldn't get the right choices. so, if you played like me - click the choice box cept for the middle lol
Saved games before 0.0.9 are not compatible with the game.
You cannot save the girl, it's a plot event and one of the few where choices are not changing the course of events.

I am also kinda confused about the part of Examination Mode. All I seem to be able to do is the Story Mode and can not seem to find this option for Examination Mode (maybe I'm blind).

I also kinda find the sex scenes kinda boring. The only fully developed sex scene seems to be the one you can have with Elisa. Other than that, the ones with Erika and Rita are just "Oh, you have sex, btw". I hope that they will be expanded as well at some point. Also, I don't know if the relationship with your sister has been implemented yet (even though I know there is an Incest tag), so I have nothing to say until I see it or not.
Sex scenes will be definitely improved as updates go... Please remember that this is release 0.0.11, there's plenty to work at before it's beta-ready. :D

Examination mode choice is available whenever you start a new game. Vanilla mode (story without sex scenes) is available in the Settings screen.

Relationship with sister is slowly building up, see above posts to know more about it.

Besides Rita and Elisa you can also have sex witk Kiko (after her examination), Aaron and Vanessa (with a threesome with them), and also with Erika in the gym locker room (even by blackmailing her to do so if certain criteria are met).

Reactions: GrandJury

X_Alascato

Oct 23, 2017
Thank you all for your feedback. Please don't report the "study" bug again as it has been already reported (and fixed both here and on Patreon, I will attach the fix file, you will need to reload the game before you choose to study).

Latest version, right? That should've been fixed ages ago, I'll check into it.

I don't quite get this, can you explain please?

Saved games before 0.0.9 are not compatible with the game.
You cannot save the girl, it's a plot event and one of the few where choices are not changing the course of events.

Sex scenes will be definitely improved as updates go... Please remember that this is release 0.0.11, there's plenty to work at before it's beta-ready. :D

Examination mode choice is available whenever you start a new game. Vanilla mode (story without sex scenes) is available in the Settings screen.

Relationship with sister is slowly building up, see above posts to know more about it.

Besides Rita and Elisa you can also have sex witk Kiko (after her examination), Aaron and Vanessa (with a threesome with them), and also with Erika in the gym locker room (even by blackmailing her to do so if certain criteria are met).
np solved it. Call her and u can choose to become his bf

clive88

Sep 13, 2017
Hi Bruni! Love the new update. I have checked back in the forum but only a few pages back so i must admit that it could have been asked.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ironhide92

Jun 4, 2017
I had an issue with the sister and niece. Two days after arriving they leave, however three days after that the scene of them leaving again repeats. Yet during those three days there was no scene or mention of them returning and they are not displayed as present in the home when I click the "home" option. It only has the "relax", "study" and "shopping". There is also no interactions with them at any other locations during those three days either such as; at clinic when sister is chatting with erika.
And sorry to be pain in the arse, but can anyone tell me the console commands to help improve patients "heart/mood" during exam. The; name_trust = **, name_ctrust = **, name_shyness = ** and name_mood = ** ("name" being name of character and the "**" is number values, I don't use ** when i enter the command) are not appearing to do anything.
Plus when I do examinations it is always being displayed as "STANDARD" and then even after successful exam, correct diagnosis and treatment they are leaving dissatisfied. Not sure what is going wrong.

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
I had an issue with the sister and niece. Two days after arriving they leave, however three days after that the scene of them leaving again repeats. Yet during those three days there was no scene or mention of them returning and they are not displayed as present in the home when I click the "home" option. It only has the "relax", "study" and "shopping". There is also no interactions with them at any other locations during those three days either such as; at clinic when sister is chatting with erika.
And sorry to be pain in the arse, but can anyone tell me the console commands to help improve patients "heart/mood" during exam. The; name_trust = **, name_ctrust = **, name_shyness = ** and name_mood = ** ("name" being name of character and the "**" is number values, I don't use ** when i enter the command) are not appearing to do anything.
Plus when I do examinations it is always being displayed as "STANDARD" and then even after successful exam, correct diagnosis and treatment they are leaving dissatisfied. Not sure what is going wrong.
They leave after seven days, that's a fixed day and that can't happen earlier than that. During their stay you should be able to see "Family Time" in "Stay home" options. This doesn't happen for you?

About exams, the comfort level does not necessarily reflect how well you played the exam. Consider it to be a marker of how the patient feels having you around. If they're shy or you replied bad to them you could perform the best exam in the world and they still would leave unsatisfied, like in real life.
The points you take for a successful exam, which determine how many fame and money you'll get, are separated from the "trust" points. Also, changing name_trust and name_ctrust is useless since each time I update them in the game I also launch a call which calculates and applies the change, so I don't think it's cheatable (and you won't need that either, since they don't reflect on exams like I said earlier).

bobn

Oct 31, 2017
They leave after seven days, that's a fixed day and that can't happen earlier than that. During their stay you should be able to see "Family Time" in "Stay home" options. This doesn't happen for you?

About exams, the comfort level does not necessarily reflect how well you played the exam. Consider it to be a marker of how the patient feels having you around. If they're shy or you replied bad to them you could perform the best exam in the world and they still would leave unsatisfied, like in real life.
The points you take for a successful exam, which determine how many fame and money you'll get, are separated from the "trust" points. Also, changing name_trust and name_ctrust is useless since each time I update them in the game I also launch a call which calculates and applies the change, so I don't think it's cheatable (and you won't need that either, since they don't reflect on exams like I said earlier).
I had the same thing happen.

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
I went back to the save and made Erika my girlfriend and I'm still caught in the loop.
Before the day starts open the console (SHIFT+O) and type $ sf_end = True

Then play normally. Does this solve the issue?

3.30 star(s) 53 Votes