3.30 star(s) 53 Votes

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
There are (in my humble opinion of course) too many incest games out there that all feel the same, with a few nice exceptions. I'm trying to write a story behind the relationship between the doctor and his relative. I want the players to explore the REASONS behind their relationships, which are a bit deeper than "she's hot, I'm hot, let's fuck." :D

One could like it or not, believe me it's very difficult to write dialogues and make them realistic and funny, but at least it is different (and niche, because I have 1/10 patrons than most adult games developer which are more explicit).

Also I'm building a new UI, random exams which could be a whole different game given their scope and difficulty to develop, I added an original soundtrack... Believe me, children are NOT exploited in all this stuff.

Bruni, I am playing a fresh install of your game and this error occurred:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/siscug.rpy", line 524, in <module>
NameError: name 'jack_trust' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/siscug.rpyc", line 524, in script
    ՠMW~EzA*��.����8!H[%��n�jv�\CA+�ׁ֤�JuD{�%�H���K�������۪�d� ���{�=
  File "D:\Downloads\General_Practitioner\General_Practitioner-0.0.11c-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 848, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "D:\Downloads\General_Practitioner\General_Practitioner-0.0.11c-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1812, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/siscug.rpy", line 524, in <module>
NameError: name 'jack_trust' is not defined

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 6.99.14.1.3218
General Practitioner 0.0.11c
Wed Feb 28 19:56:46 2018
I like your game, it's just that I just wish I could see somewhere a summary of my monthly expenses so I can plan upgrading the clinic without risking on going red at the end of the month...
Thanks. I'll fix it asap. Ignore it for now.

Monthly expenses resume will be included in future updates, thanks for the feedback!

Reactions: GrandJury

JSF2

Jun 1, 2017
The problem is when people judge something and and they do not even try that first.
Another problem is that some people just assume they know shit, when they don't.
I played the game. That cover pic is still in bad taste, for the reasons mentioned.

GrandJury

Oct 26, 2017
Another problem is that some people just assume they know shit, when they don't.
I played the game. That cover pic is still in bad taste, for the reasons mentioned.
If you have a problem seeing two kids in that picture with their clothes on doing nothing wrong, then you assume things here. Or if you have a problem seeing kids in this game in theirs underwears when performing examinations, then again you assume things and you have a problem in your head, obviously.

Reactions: Bryon Smothers

super_tramp

Jul 19, 2017
This is my very first post. I wasn't going to post here until I had my own game to introduce. ;) I just had to say though, this game is a cut above the rest of the generic incest/orgy romps out there. There is a legitimate story and a unique learning experience involved within this game. The focus centers on the career rather than the sexuality of the characters. In this aspect, I think this game has promise and hope that you will continue on creating its world. I also enjoy the hand-holding toward the beginning and as you delve further in, it becomes more difficult to discern whether the choice you made are the right ones or not until the end of the examination.

That said, I do have a grip.

The art/renders are amateurish at best. The lighting is all over the place and change from one render to the next. The character portraits need some prospective, having them vary in size from a single shot to the next is disappointing and distracting. Develop your rendering/lighting skills or get some help. I feel like with some talented 3D artist, this could be an excellent game.

Good Luck! I'll add $ to your patreon if you have one.. in fact, do you have one? :)

Jokerzwylde69

Jul 7, 2017
@Bruni Multimedia
I attempted to study on the computer at home and received the following error

Code:

While running game code:
  File "game/study.rpy", line 49, in <module>
NameError: name 'study_24' is not defined

Full traceback:
  File "game/study.rpyc", line 3, in script
    ����m��ga����΢/����ss����C���X/�?p��:֟_�,u�Z��G��'���$�K���'99��k6���

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
This is my very first post. I wasn't going to post here until I had my own game to introduce. ;) I just had to say though, this game is a cut above the rest of the generic incest/orgy romps out there. There is a legitimate story and a unique learning experience involved within this game. The focus centers on the career rather than the sexuality of the characters. In this aspect, I think this game has promise and hope that you will continue on creating its world. I also enjoy the hand-holding toward the beginning and as you delve further in, it becomes more difficult to discern whether the choice you made are the right ones or not until the end of the examination.

That said, I do have a grip.

The art/renders are amateurish at best. The lighting is all over the place and change from one render to the next. The character portraits need some prospective, having them vary in size from a single shot to the next is disappointing and distracting. Develop your rendering/lighting skills or get some help. I feel like with some talented 3D artist, this could be an excellent game.

Good Luck! I'll add $ to your patreon if you have one.. in fact, do you have one? :)
Thank you. I'm still learning things about Daz, and hopefully I'll be able to improve renders, especially those that don't convince me completely. Please remember that this is an alpha release and I changed renders before, so nothing is (still) final.

I'm working with graphic designer sasquatchii, who already made some Visual Novels, to improve User Interface and textboxes, the first batch of her work will be visible starting from 0.0.12. It's something that needs time and money of course, but I hope you'll like the results.

Also, with time I'll be able to get a new computer for rendering (they are VERY costly), because right now rendering takes its toll on time, and I can't include many elements in my renders else I'll risk not to be able to deliver anything, and since Patrons pay me monthly it's right that I deliver them monthly updates.

Thank you for your feedback, believe me I'm keeping it in high consideration because it's true.

@Bruni Multimedia
I attempted to study on the computer at home and received the following error

Code:

While running game code:
  File "game/study.rpy", line 49, in <module>
NameError: name 'study_24' is not defined

Full traceback:
  File "game/study.rpyc", line 3, in script
    ����m��ga����΢/����ss����C���X/�?p��:֟_�,u�Z��G��'���$�K���'99��k6���
A fast fix was released earlier both on patreon and on this forum. Please look the previous pages to find it, I don't have the file at my disposal right now :D

Reactions: super_tramp

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017

I'm very excited to announce you the next update to General Practitioner - nicknamed "Choice and Consequence".

This update will feature the following:

- New story arc featuring a returning character who brings BIG news about her own life and the maybe the Doctor's, if you made certain choices in the past...

- Three new scripted medical examinations

- Live together with Elisa with 20 new interactions

- First Release of the Random Examination Project featuring Kids!
The Random examination project won't be available for free until completed and will be released separately for $5+ patrons only.

Once completed, the Random Examination Project will allow you to play medical examinations EACH TIME you go to the clinic, without "idle" days.

The "Kids" release will feature 32 different ailments you will be able to diagnose and examine, with 10 different character archetypes (5 male, 5 female).

More importantly, story chapter and scripted exams will be released FULLY to 20$ patrons and then to other tiers, without having to wait the last day for the complete experience.

Release Plan as follows:

20$ patrons early release: March 16th 2018 full release
10$ patrons mid release: March 24th 2018 full release
5$ patrons pre release: March 31st 2018 full release
Free public release: April 23rd 2018

Random Exam Update: sometime in March for 5$+ patrons

Jokerzwylde69

Jul 7, 2017
@Bruni Multimedia

Thanks for the quick response. I haven't run across the fix yet and I have been sifting through the forum for hours for any hints. I have played to day 20+ and still have only 15 fame for the clinic. I am not sure what i am doing wrong and have had excellent results for every exam. Kind of getting frustrated with this and may just stop

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
You earn 3 fame for each 100% completed exam
You earn 2 fame for each good exam
You earn 1 fame for each sufficient exam
You lose 2 fame for each bad exam
You lose 3 fame for each very bad exam

So it's normal that after 5 exams (roughly 20 days) fame is still low, at least at the current stage of development. You can also increase your fame by visiting the gym and interacting with people there.

Random exams will also increase fame, but they still need to be featured in the final game, I'm afraid patience is the only option right now. Enjoy the game without bothering about fame, it's not a decisive attribute to go on right now, as are every other stats.

bobn

Oct 31, 2017
I'm stuck in a loop with Erika doing exercises and the treasure hunt. How do I fix this?

3.30 star(s) 53 Votes