3.30 star(s) 53 Votes

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
During sister/niece stay at your house (I don't mean when she's living with you, I mean when she first visits you early in the game) you should see a screen like this when choosing to stay at home:

Does this triggers?

kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
First day your sister visits, you can spy on her in the bathroom but why only that 1 time?

kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
I know there's no full walkthrough but is there like a mini walkthrough?
What I mean by mini walkthrough is right choices during exams and right choices during the tests at your computer when you study

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Both are not available since I still have to write them. The choices at the computer are asily doable since you can go back after you answered (that will be removed in the final release), as for the exams... it's definitely something I will do but I need more time (if only I could buy it lol ) :D

Ironhide92

Jun 4, 2017
They leave after seven days, that's a fixed day and that can't happen earlier than that. During their stay you should be able to see "Family Time" in "Stay home" options. This doesn't happen for you?
When they arrive I greet them and do get the option to have "Family time" in the "Stay Home" option and also I can visit the clinic either the first or second day and Sister will be there chatting to Erika. However the Sister and neice are only there for two days. The third morning the scene of them leaving plays and the option for family time disappears, I played the next
three days after that scene and it replayed the scene of them leaving again on the third morning, despite them not being there. I played another three days and then again the scene of them leaving and nt even being there to interact.
Then I deleted saves and temp files, tried again and same thing. So today I came on redownloaded from OP after deleting all files and folders but it is still happening and so I decided to report/ask.

About exams, the comfort level does not necessarily reflect how well you played the exam. Consider it to be a marker of how the patient feels having you around. If they're shy or you replied bad to them you could perform the best exam in the world and they still would leave unsatisfied, like in real life.
The points you take for a successful exam, which determine how many fame and money you'll get, are separated from the "trust" points. Also, changing name_trust and name_ctrust is useless since each time I update them in the game I also launch a call which calculates and applies the change, so I don't think it's cheatable (and you won't need that either, since they don't reflect on exams like I said earlier).
Thanks for explanation, no offence meant it's just it isn't that clear to read/understand when playing as sometimes first problem is clipboard image is overlapping the text and can't seem to remove it. It only clears away once the chat options/decisions appear upon an examination of patients.
Secondly it is difficult to asess which option/decision is having the effect wanted. As when chatting with Clara sometimes she is giving what I'm reading as positive response and it changes mood from standard to good, then I save. I try next decision I'm reading again as positive response and yet drops back to standard. So then I reload to the previous save point and the mood is being displayed as standard. Despite the fact upon saving her mood was good. Even the load page screen is showing that it's Good mood but yet as soon as I load it and before clicking any options/icons it's lowered her mood. Also If I continue this pattern it will keep lowering her mood and none of the next chat options/decisions appear to increase it.

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
When they arrive I greet them and do get the option to have "Family time" in the "Stay Home" option and also I can visit the clinic either the first or second day and Sister will be there chatting to Erika. However the Sister and neice are only there for two days. The third morning the scene of them leaving plays and the option for family time disappears, I played the next
three days after that scene and it replayed the scene of them leaving again on the third morning, despite them not being there. I played another three days and then again the scene of them leaving and nt even being there to interact.
Then I deleted saves and temp files, tried again and same thing. So today I came on redownloaded from OP after deleting all files and folders but it is still happening and so I decided to report/ask.

Thanks for explanation, no offence meant it's just it isn't that clear to read/understand when playing as sometimes first problem is clipboard image is overlapping the text and can't seem to remove it. It only clears away once the chat options/decisions appear upon an examination of patients.
Secondly it is difficult to asess which option/decision is having the effect wanted. As when chatting with Clara sometimes she is giving what I'm reading as positive response and it changes mood from standard to good, then I save. I try next decision I'm reading again as positive response and yet drops back to standard. So then I reload to the previous save point and the mood is being displayed as standard. Despite the fact upon saving her mood was good. Even the load page screen is showing that it's Good mood but yet as soon as I load it and before clicking any options/icons it's lowered her mood. Also If I continue this pattern it will keep lowering her mood and none of the next chat options/decisions appear to increase it.
Some patients are just like that: no matter what you do they won't like you. It happens at first with Clara, then with others as well. It is intended. As for the clipboard the whole User Interface is been overhauled (check my Patreon page for official infos about it) so it's something that will be solved in a few updates :D

Why you think you offended me? I'm glad to receive feedback about the game, since it's also written in an educated constructive mood.

I need to ask you to send me a save file from right before "Family Time" starts and one while it's in progress so I can check that out properly. You can send it to me at bugs[at]brunimultimedia.com

Thank you!

Is there more content with the sister after summer festival?
Yes, the latest released content of 0.0.11

hoeschy

Apr 26, 2017
@Bruni Multimedia

Thanks for the quick response. I haven't run across the fix yet and I have been sifting through the forum for hours for any hints. I have played to day 20+ and still have only 15 fame for the clinic. I am not sure what i am doing wrong and have had excellent results for every exam. Kind of getting frustrated with this and may just stop
If you want to increase your fame early in the game, you have to blackmail Kiko after her exam. Say something like "Your parents could help me" (I don't know the correct text, but it has something to do with Kikos parents). This will raise your fame by 50 points (I think it was 50).

Ironhide92

Jun 4, 2017
Some patients are just like that: no matter what you do they won't like you. It happens at first with Clara, then with others as well. It is intended.
The issue I'm having with Clara is that when I first meet her for appointment I'll;
1. save the game,
2. then make decision which increases her mood from standard to good, play til next chat option
3. save again before selecting anything,
4. make next decision, which if it ends up decreasing her mood then...
5. restore/load from 3
6. attempt to see if any other option will increase her mood. If not then...
7. restore/load from 3

And it is at steps 4 & 5 & 6 & 7 the problem starts because as soon as I restore the save, before I click any of the choices, her mood should be "Good" however it isn't and instead it's "Standard". Despite the fact it saved as "Good". The save/load icon is showing it as "Good". Yet when I load that save it is showing "Standard". The save hasn't been overwritten, It's altering it when I haven't yet selected anything. When I do step 6 it is more of a pain as it changes from "Standard" to "Bad", then I attempt step 7 which should still be a "Good" mood is now "Bad", because the game appears to be continuing the mood from whatever was last displayed instead of whatever the saved file contains. If I attempt step 6 again it will go from "Bad" to "Anger", which in turn causes repeating step 7 which should be "Good" mood will instead be "Anger".
Also I just loaded from save point at first meeting Rita, her mood is now displayed as "Anger" too now despite not even clicking any of the options.

Why you think you offended me? I'm glad to receive feedback about the game, since it's also written in an educated constructive mood.
Glad to hear! I'm just playing safe. Lot's of people seem to mis-read/interpret text and end up finding something offensive. Just making sure and Hoping I hadn't.

Mareares

Oct 24, 2017
Maybe I´m not the best person to say this cause I´m a lonely person and english language is not my first language but I will say it anyway.
I don´t understand why people is so worried about watch naked persons in series and naked characters in games and one person fucking with another (I don´t care what gender are the 2 persons or 3 or 4 or whatever involve on it). I mean come on we are in the 21´s century everyone of us came to the life after a woman had semen in her vagina, sometimes I feel like we are in the 19´s century or something and the thing I say that is cause I read some pages ago one person criticizing the game cause it has some sex on it and cause childrens are in the game.
I mean of course childrens involve in sex is a issue to ban a game but General Practitioner is a game really close to the real life where you talk with childrens, mothers, fathers, people with illness and where you have sex with people, that´s the real life and this game is the same, this game shows childrens of course but they are in the part of the game where you are a doctor and you are taking care of people and doing your job, they are not involve in any sex or adult part at all.

Reactions: Bruni Multimedia

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Yes, it did. Thanks!
I'm not happy because this also proves the game should work since when you talk to Erika it sets that variable to True, no matter your choices or path... So it should NOT repeat itself, as it does in my own version of the game on my pc.
This needs a thorough investigation.

The issue I'm having with Clara is that when I first meet her for appointment I'll;
1. save the game,
2. then make decision which increases her mood from standard to good, play til next chat option
3. save again before selecting anything,
4. make next decision, which if it ends up decreasing her mood then...
5. restore/load from 3
6. attempt to see if any other option will increase her mood. If not then...
7. restore/load from 3

And it is at steps 4 & 5 & 6 & 7 the problem starts because as soon as I restore the save, before I click any of the choices, her mood should be "Good" however it isn't and instead it's "Standard". Despite the fact it saved as "Good". The save/load icon is showing it as "Good". Yet when I load that save it is showing "Standard". The save hasn't been overwritten, It's altering it when I haven't yet selected anything. When I do step 6 it is more of a pain as it changes from "Standard" to "Bad", then I attempt step 7 which should still be a "Good" mood is now "Bad", because the game appears to be continuing the mood from whatever was last displayed instead of whatever the saved file contains. If I attempt step 6 again it will go from "Bad" to "Anger", which in turn causes repeating step 7 which should be "Good" mood will instead be "Anger".
Also I just loaded from save point at first meeting Rita, her mood is now displayed as "Anger" too now despite not even clicking any of the options.
This need investigating, since save/load are ren'py controlled and I don't know what could cause the issue. This was reported in 0.0.4 but never again, so I had it slip away but it seems now it's worse than I thought... Thank you.

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
when i started the game i was thinking it would be the doctor having sex with all the patients as well :(

jack brisen

Feb 20, 2018
well , reached my full relationship levels with elisa that need to wait until 0.0.14 and can´t do anything more :FeelsBadMan:

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Btw i have feedback for you , on the callender it shows monday , but when you go to the clinic to work it says it sunday , what is the sollution for this?
Mmh, it looks like all the strangest bugs are coming out today... When exactly did it start to screw up? Otherwise I can't look over all the code since there are about 120 situations where day changes :(

BTW Elisa's next story arc is due in 0.0.12, not 14, in 0.0.14 it will be Erika's

jack brisen

Feb 20, 2018
Mmh, it looks like all the strangest bugs are coming out today... When exactly did it start to screw up? Otherwise I can't look over all the code since there are about 120 situations where day changes :(

BTW Elisa's next story arc is due in 0.0.12, not 14, in 0.0.14 it will be Erika's
Unfornately i only started noticing yesterday and today ... sorry if i can´t provide more details .
Thanks for the explanation too , in game says that will be 0.014 but if you say so , there is no problem with that , i belive you x'D

3.30 star(s) 53 Votes