ShirouryuuAkihito

Apr 18, 2018
Well, since Patreon takes a commission and all, it was suggested to me to put 3 euros as a base.

Why are you saying that?
Well more options mean more reachability and supporters and yes many patrons are inclined to go for the 1 dollar/euro then they may upgrade based on content and timely updates .

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Genesis [Ch.1 Ep.9] Solensis

Original Size Win/Linux: 2.14 GB
Original Size Mac: 2.12 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 186 MB:
Compressed Size Mac: 169 MB:

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Devka

May 8, 2017
Anyone else having the game go to main menu when the girl jumps out of the bushes? Would be extremely disappointed if that was the end of the update.

Andeddo

May 6, 2018
Anyone else having the game go to main menu when the girl jumps out of the bushes? Would be extremely disappointed if that was the end of the update.
It's short, yes, but not that short. It's something with your game. Maybe reinstall will help? What version did you downloaded? Compressed? and from where?

Solensis

Genesis Creator
Game Developer
May 31, 2020
Normally, you have two more episodes in the public version so that's not normal indeed.

Solensis

Genesis Creator
Game Developer
May 31, 2020
A reminder for everyone : There is three more episodes in the public version (7/8/9).
Happens with me as well. Any solutions?
Did you downloaded the version on the thread or the compressed one? The compressed one was not made by me so that could explain that.

Last edited:

MrStrike

Apr 4, 2018
A reminder for everyone : There is three more episodes in the public version (7/8/9) so if you

Did you downloaded the version on the thread or the compressed one? The compressed one was not made by me so that could explain that.
The version on the thread.

Edit - NVM fixed the problem myself. Its getting caused by using the Gallery Mod. Sorry for not doing that before. And thanks for your prompt reply.

Solensis

Genesis Creator
Game Developer
May 31, 2020

Edit - NVM fixed the problem myself. Its getting caused by using the Gallery Mod. Sorry for not doing that before. And thanks for your prompt reply.
Yeah, I didn't do this mod so just use the normal game. I'll try to work on a Gallery system myself when I find how that works :)

Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Compressor
May 1, 2020

It's due to the fact that gallery mod wasn't updated to latest version.

xflamethrowerx

Jan 20, 2019
This game so far has a better and more interesting plot than 99% of what I've watched or played. Also the mc is very human and relatable. I take my time to read the text moreso than in any other game I've played. Keep up the great work.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Solensis

Solensis

Genesis Creator
Game Developer
May 31, 2020
This game so far has a better and more interesting plot than 99% of what I've watched or played. Also the mc is very human and relatable. I take my time to read the text moreso than in any other game I've played. Keep up the great work.
Thanks for your praise! I'm glad that you like the game and I'll do my best to keep the good work!

3.20 star(s) 38 Votes