TadStrange

Sep 16, 2019
I haven't played this game yet. When it came out there was some controversy because there was an unavoidable rape scene, and since I am not a fan of that stuff I decided not to play. I see that scene has been removed, but my question is, are there any plans to add stuff like ntr in the future? As you probably guessed I am not a fan of it.
Far as I recall and what we've been shown there is no NTR in any future plans of this game's development. That and it'd be in the tag, so I'd say rest easy. Also feel free to join the discord. The dev is pretty active in there.

Reactions: Badjourasmix

Solensis

Genesis Creator
Game Developer
May 31, 2020
So I can see that the patron version was leaked due to the addition of 1€ version. That's too bad but I'm not gonna make a big deal out of it since that's a pirate site at the core.

But don't hesitate to subscribe on Patreon to help me work more on the game !

Also, no NTR plan in the future.

For the investigation scene, the bug is because you need to start a fresh game since I've added variables and you need to click on each part once. Dunno why it does that.

Solensis

Genesis Creator
Game Developer
May 31, 2020
the update is smaller then i thought it will be but inly by 558 word i was hoping for one more game day but the story still good you get a small sence seeing if mc get corrupt or by something inside him but the you pick if him follow that path and there was one bug that i ran into but it because you was to follow a order one mess up dont allow you move on hope this fix later if this was script.rpy then i can fix it but it not so up to dev or someone who know how to edit archive and give the dev the fix ver so him can check it
A big reminder for everyone though : I'm working on the game in my spare time between work and my family life so you can't expect huge updates every month like other games where the dev is fully working on it. Also, my game have many renders to make the game more lifelike compared to other who use a background image and sprite of characters with a lot of text and I have many characters to work on everytime since there is a huge cast on the game so that takes time too, so please, be considerate of the fact that you can play the game for free or 1euro each month and just enjoy.

Solensis

Genesis Creator
Game Developer
May 31, 2020
Also, concerning the Episode 11 Investigation scene bug. It's because I've written a variable in the wrong way. So you just need to click on each options once and not one more. I'll fix that for the next update.

Solensis

Genesis Creator
Game Developer
May 31, 2020
But i started to play after previous update.
If you are playing update 11 for first time, dunno why it's bugged since I didn't do the android port.

If you played a version before Episode 11, you have to start again.

Reactions: Paapi

laeg

Donor
Dec 22, 2017
So I can see that the patron version was leaked due to the addition of 1€ version. That's too bad but I'm not gonna make a big deal out of it since that's a pirate site at the core.

But don't hesitate to subscribe on Patreon to help me work more on the game !

Also, no NTR plan in the future.

For the investigation scene, the bug is because you need to start a fresh game since I've added variables and you need to click on each part once. Dunno why it does that.
well i am sure that all your 3 patrons are from this site :) yes u can see piracy here but lots of ppl are helping developers to... u just made bad start, with first release...

Solensis

Genesis Creator
Game Developer
May 31, 2020
well i am sure that all your 3 patrons are from this site :) yes u can see piracy here but lots of ppl are helping developers to... u just made bad start, with first release...
Well, I know that, this is why I said that I'm not gonna make a big deal of that since I want everyone to enjoy the game

kauthor

Jun 15, 2018
One thought- add an update patch to the first post (downloading 2GB with data cap on)- some people might be keeping the game..

Solensis

Genesis Creator
Game Developer
May 31, 2020
One thought- add an update patch to the first post (downloading 2GB with data cap on)- some people might be keeping the game..
I don't know how to make a patch so I can't do that unfortunately. Also, some people told me that it could make break the game.

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
I played up to chapter 9 and I'm surprised it ended so fast. With Chapter 5 and 6s length and animations I assumed each chapter would be largely meaty in content.

However these chapters end as quickly as they begin. I'm not even sure when one ends and another begins. There was 1 quality sex scene animated and a title animation, and that was good. Comparatively there must have been dozens of idle animations alone and at least 5+ sex scenes, as well as more animations in chapters 4-5.

Idk it's not a bad update. it just seemed smaller than I'd hoped.

Reactions: TadStrange

TadStrange

Sep 16, 2019
I played up to chapter 9 and I'm surprised it ended so fast. With Chapter 5 and 6s length and animations I assumed each chapter would be largely meaty in content.

However these chapters end as quickly as they begin. I'm not even sure when one ends and another begins. There was 1 quality sex scene animated and a title animation, and that was good. Comparatively there must have been dozens of idle animations alone and at least 5+ sex scenes, as well as more animations in chapters 4-5.

I get what you mean, but as stated above, the dev is juggling IRL stuff and building the game in their free time with monthly releases. Once they get more support on their patreon I'm sure they'll be able to put more dedication in it in no time. One thing I've noticed about them is the quality they place in the game. Despite the chapters feeling short, the story is interesting, the scenes come at a neat pace and it seems more fleshed out than the stuff I'm used to seeing. You should join the discord they have a feedback channel in there now.

Solensis

Genesis Creator
Game Developer
May 31, 2020

Like TadStrange said, I have a worklife and a family so I can't do huge updates everytime since I work on the game in my free time and sometimes, I want to spend more time with my friends or my girlfriend. I work on the game for free right now so of course, even if I have dedication and passion put into the game, I'm not 100% invested because of my current obligations. But I know that you've been here since the beginning, sorry if you felt it was too short but Episode 10 and 11 are a bit longer so play them too if you didn't.;)

Also, I had to work on a lot of characters for future updates and I had to learn how to correctly use variables in ren'py so it takes time and since I'm working on another project that I can't wait to reveal to all of you, I think you get what I mean.

The game will develop slowly but surely and compared to a lot of promising games who were abandonned, I don't plan to abandon this one. I have a lot of stories to show you and a huge cast of characters for you to meet so, stay tuned and enjoy!

Ikarius

Compressor
Nov 13, 2017
Genesis [Ch.1 Ep.11] [Solensis] - Compressed

Original PC Size: 2.24 GB
Original MAC Size: 2.23 GB

Compressed PC Size: 190.8 MB
Compressed MAC Size: 173.7 MB

This compression is unofficial and may break the game.

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android Ch.1Ep.11 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: DIRTY DAN SPONGEBOB

danvo2004

Apr 24, 2020
Here is my gallery mod .
Edit1-Previous gallery mod for genesis works too but i added change MC name option and made gallery look better
Join my discord
hah, I didn't realize this mod for v0.6, would you please update mod for ep.11, cheers

3.20 star(s) 38 Votes