Deleted member 2412505

May 31, 2020
I'm stuck at the old man's house near jungle at the scene where I'm supposed to search his house. No matter what option I choose it seems I can't go further.

TadStrange

Sep 16, 2019
I'm stuck at the old man's house near jungle at the scene where I'm supposed to search his house. No matter what option I choose it seems I can't go further.
Do this to fix that, it's a bug that'll be fixed in the next update, but. Scroll back or reload before going to that scene in the house. Then click each option from top to bottom once and the new option will appear. You have to click all of them because it requires you have enough investigation points to unlock the next option.

Edit: Also there is discord you can join that has a bug report section that will have members more than happy to help you on any further issues you come across.

Last edited:

Taureum

Jul 1, 2018
Luna is just adorable and now she has a Mom too :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:.
Its a promissing Game and makes absolute fun so far.
Hope you will get more supporters (would if i had Money).

• Haha
Reactions: Solensis

laeg

Donor
Dec 22, 2017
Expected release date of next update ??
not exactly game to wait for me but if u need to know...

Solensis14/01/2021
Hi Everyone ! I hope you're all good and well ! It's just to say that Episode 12 is almost finished (yeah, only one episode this update but quite a long one) and that the update is due to the end of next week if everything goes well ! So stay tuned and as always, I hope you will enjoy this Episode
:slight_smile:

❤️

You do not have permission to send messages in this channel.

Reactions: modmuq and Paapi

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
not exactly game to wait for me but if u need to know...

Solensis14/01/2021
Hi Everyone ! I hope you're all good and well ! It's just to say that Episode 12 is almost finished (yeah, only one episode this update but quite a long one) and that the update is due to the end of next week if everything goes well ! So stay tuned and as always, I hope you will enjoy this Episode
:slight_smile:

❤️

You do not have permission to send messages in this channel.
Thanks for the info

Reactions: laeg

Shyguy1369

Dec 14, 2018
Sorry, not for me. Rape needs to be added to tags. I would have avoided this game completely if that was there. Sorry, I am sure there are fans out there for this, but not for me. Best of luck to you.

• Angry
Reactions: MarcelPappas

Shyguy1369

Dec 14, 2018
God I wish I've never added that rape scene in the first place. Now I'm sure many people avoid the game because they think that there is a rape scene.
I will tell you what, I'll give this another try. It's tough for me personally, as I like to connect to characters in these and sometimes that makes it difficult to see things happen. I also avoid games with NTR due to these reasons. Hell, I played City of Broken Dreamers and there is a scene that happens where I literally had to stop playing for an hour because it hit me so much emotionally. So I will take the opportunity and retry playing this.

Shyguy1369

Dec 14, 2018
She doesn't get raped anymore but she still gets killed (with a bit of torture), if that's more ok for you.... I had no problem with the rape fyi
But see that's almost as bad for me. I am going to try and get through it, because I can see potential, but I obviously have different things I enjoy and don't mind playing through. I just have limits and I know others do not.

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
God I wish I've never added that rape scene in the first place. Now I'm sure many people avoid the game because they think that there is a rape scene.
There are probably quite a few players who search the thread for ntr and read about that rape scene and just think what that guy said.

You might wanna write a note or something in the OP that there is no rape/ntr.

3.20 star(s) 38 Votes