Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
God I wish I've never added that rape scene in the first place. Now I'm sure many people avoid the game because they think that there is a rape scene.
So the female character got raped ?? Damn!!
I thought it was from animal attack or something like that because mc found her in forest.

Reactions: MarcelPappas

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
hmm well I started over with ep 12 release to unlock the gallery and I didn't experience any bugs you can try that.
I thought about it, but let's not. If save compatibility will be a recurring issue, I'll just wait until it wont.

Reactions: Crusher56

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
Why mc have different hp stats for different fight ?? I don't like it
Need a medieval Training gym or something like that to increase hp

Last edited:

Solensis

Genesis Creator
Game Developer
May 31, 2020
There's no compatibility issue if you started a new game in last update but maybe since I've added a Gallery, there are some errors that can occur but it should be the last time it happens.

Concerning the fight system, the HP of MC changes since he have more and more experience in fights when he is against an enemy. It's mainly a kinetic novel with choices that changes what happens, it's not a sandbox game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I don't know if it's just my eyes playing tricks on me... but upon starting a new game and playing up to the public chapter 11, I noticed something.

Those characters in the bg... were they suitors?
No, they were not. They are only background characters :)

Nice premise overall and I like that there's actual fighting in it but...For the love of god, PLEASE change the damage value of your attacks :D Because either you get stupidly lucky with the RNG or they drag out for way too long.
I'll keep that in mind then and make the fights a bit shorter.

ummm wtf dev
Aight, aight, it's all good, but still wtf moment
What do you mean ?

ugulugulu

Feb 3, 2020
Well strictly speaking you don't have to change much about the fighting system. Just add maybe +1 to each damage you deal and maybe 1 damage if you block and then actually counter. Because I spend a good 30 minutes on that boss fight of yours because I didn't get all too lucky with my attacks.
And no offense but staying 30 minutes in one of your fights isn't that....interesting :p

Reactions: Paapi

Solensis

Genesis Creator
Game Developer
May 31, 2020
Well strictly speaking you don't have to change much about the fighting system. Just add maybe +1 to each damage you deal and maybe 1 damage if you block and then actually counter. Because I spend a good 30 minutes on that boss fight of yours because I didn't get all too lucky with my attacks.
And no offense but staying 30 minutes in one of your fights isn't that....interesting :p
You do know that there is the Genesis option if the fight is too difficult right ? It makes you win instantly so don't fear to use it if you need to, you will not miss anything.

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
You do know that there is the Genesis option if the fight is too difficult right ? It makes you win instantly so don't fear to use it if you need to, you will not miss anything.
Story & combat are attractive factors for me to this game. But unfortunately u are ruining one of them

ugulugulu

Feb 3, 2020
It's not about hard or not. If you add this genesis option you might aswell skip the whole combat entirely then :p

Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Compressor
May 1, 2020
Android port of
Genesis [EP16]
Download:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
All my ports now have textbox opacity slider and text size slider which can be found in preferences.You can also change your name anytime mid-game using Change MC Name button found in menu.
Consider supporting me on my or you can also join my for more android ports and mods.

Last edited:
Reactions: M@ximus and cebs

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
It's not about hard or not. If you add this genesis option you might aswell skip the whole combat entirely then :p
It has consequences to expose that.

The problem with combat isn't genesis. It's the lack of reason to use anything other than normal attack. assume opponent has 25 hp and I have 30? I'll either tie and do the same damage, both do 0 damage, or do damage without taking any. Right from the getgo there's no reason to do anything else.

I would suggest you add a "stamina" variable to make each choice more strategic. For example: if I see the opponent's stamina is low, I would assume they'd block, so I'd start using wild attack. Wild attack and attack can cost stamina. And guard can restore it. This is just an idea, so I would hope you experiment and try to improve the combat a bit.

Reactions: Solensis

blademaster89

Aug 4, 2017
For now, there is a cannon story path with choices here and there (logic considering the quality and numbers of renders I do each episode), but if Patrons ask for that in the later time, I will add a Dark Path with a Karma system depending on your choices (In exemple, having sex with the Black Knight while she is under your mind control is a Dark Path choice but for now it's only an optional sex scenes.)
Hi, can you please tell the difference between dark path and non dark path routes? Does the dark path equate us to being "evil" or is it for our sanity level?

jack1543

Nov 23, 2020
Gallery unlocker mod for Genesis ch1ep12
Download:
Consider supporting me on my or you can also join my
Hi the gallery mod isn't working

Crusher56

Jul 28, 2019
Hi, can you please tell the difference between dark path and non dark path routes? Does the dark path equate us to being "evil" or is it for our sanity level?
Honestly I feel the best way to define them would be on dark path mc is more evil and relationships/sex scene rely more on his mind control power
As neutral path has you forming more loving relationships and has you trying to be a hero.

3.20 star(s) 38 Votes