Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
I'm getting exceptions because 'points_darkpath' is undefined, I'd rather not unren everything and add it in myself, help?

Reactions: Darth Nelson

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Wish I'd gone with my initial gut feeling and not tried this game. As it stands Laurie's face shall haunt my nightmares...

Reactions: laeg

blademaster89

Aug 4, 2017
Honestly I feel the best way to define them would be on dark path mc is more evil and relationships/sex scene rely more on his mind control power
As neutral path has you forming more loving relationships and has you trying to be a hero.
Fantastic, I wonder can if we have a 3rd route where we can be full on pervert whilst being a hero, lol, cause as far as I have seen, being on the hero route is akin to being vanilla, while the bad boy route tends to get more flak but also gets more girls. So basically, this proves true that good boys have less fun.

Reactions: Crusher56

Solensis

Genesis Creator
Game Developer
May 31, 2020
You have to start a fresh game for the Dark points to work and as for the two path, Neutral will be more romantic while Dark will be more dominant.

Sex scenes are earn, not given.

I'm building a story, not a sandbox game.

Solensis

Genesis Creator
Game Developer
May 31, 2020
PLEASE READ CHANGELOG AND DEVELOPPER'S NOTE TO AVOID FURTHER CONFUSION. :)

Solensis

Genesis Creator
Game Developer
May 31, 2020
Fantastic, I wonder can if we have a 3rd route where we can be full on pervert whilst being a hero, lol, cause as far as I have seen, being on the hero route is akin to being vanilla, while the bad boy route tends to get more flak but also gets more girls. So basically, this proves true that good boys have less fun.
As for now, I work on the game in my spare time and it already takes a lot to build two routes but Neutral Path can and will have some naughty times too, don't worry.

Reactions: travin213

Solensis

Genesis Creator
Game Developer
May 31, 2020
It has consequences to expose that.

The problem with combat isn't genesis. It's the lack of reason to use anything other than normal attack. assume opponent has 25 hp and I have 30? I'll either tie and do the same damage, both do 0 damage, or do damage without taking any. Right from the getgo there's no reason to do anything else.

I would suggest you add a "stamina" variable to make each choice more strategic. For example: if I see the opponent's stamina is low, I would assume they'd block, so I'd start using wild attack. Wild attack and attack can cost stamina. And guard can restore it. This is just an idea, so I would hope you experiment and try to improve the combat a bit.
Normal do 1 damage while Strong do 3 damages so it's actually useful to do this if you want to make a lot of damage.

When both player and enemy attack, they take damage too.

Adding a stamina value is too complicated and I don't have the time for now with work. This is something that can be added later on if I have enough Patrons to fully commit to the game. Adding a fight system was already a pain to make it work with the randomisation and such.

Fights are quite optionnal, it's to add a little bit of spice to the game but I can also revert to a scripted fight like in chapter 5 with Faust but it will be a lot more work too.

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android Ch.1Ep.12 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Solensis

Genesis Creator
Game Developer
May 31, 2020
It has consequences to expose that.

The problem with combat isn't genesis. It's the lack of reason to use anything other than normal attack. assume opponent has 25 hp and I have 30? I'll either tie and do the same damage, both do 0 damage, or do damage without taking any. Right from the getgo there's no reason to do anything else.

I would suggest you add a "stamina" variable to make each choice more strategic. For example: if I see the opponent's stamina is low, I would assume they'd block, so I'd start using wild attack. Wild attack and attack can cost stamina. And guard can restore it. This is just an idea, so I would hope you experiment and try to improve the combat a bit.
After re-reading your post, I ended up understanding what you meant. Indeed, with normal attacks you will win if you have more HP than the enemy but the thing is that most of the time, you will not have more HP than the enemy so you'll have to make decisions in term of attack but as I said, I can consider going back to a scripted fight.

Reactions: travin213

J1215

Dec 15, 2019
I like that the game will have a romance relationship!
If I now choose one romance partner (route), and then another girl appears (who can become a romance partner): can I then start a romance relationship with another romance partner (and what will happen (in this case) with the first chosen romance route)? Just now I don't know everyone with whom romance relationships are possible. - How many romance partners will there be (and who are they)?

Last edited:

J1215

Dec 15, 2019
About the fight with Celine:
Maybe it would be better (when MC defeats Celine) so that she would have the opportunity to surrender (so that she surrenders). - And for the future (if there are more fights), so that other rivals (at least girls) have such an opportunity (to surrender).

Last edited:

Solensis

Genesis Creator
Game Developer
May 31, 2020
I like that the game will have a romance relationship!
If I now choose one romance partner (route), and then another girl appears (who can become a romance partner): can I then start a romance relationship with another romance partner (and what will happen (in this case) with the first chosen romance route)? Just now I don't know everyone with whom romance relationships are possible. - How many romance partners will there be (and who are they)?
Of course, you will be able to have as many romance partners as you wish since romance scenes will be intimate and the other girls will not know at first but then, I might include threesomes or more.

I don't know how many romances partner there will be but I can say that there will be a lot of girls to have sex with.

Reactions: travin213 and J1215

Solensis

Genesis Creator
Game Developer
May 31, 2020
About the fight with Celine:
Maybe it would be better (when MC defeats Celine) so that she would have the opportunity to surrender (so that she surrenders). - And for the future (if there are more fights), so that other rivals (at least girls) have such an opportunity (to surrender).
Wait until the next update, you will understand why there cannot be surrenders but don't worry, enemies girls are not lost when they die...

Reactions: sonhot and J1215

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
After re-reading your post, I ended up understanding what you meant. Indeed, with normal attacks you will win if you have more HP than the enemy but the thing is that most of the time, you will not have more HP than the enemy so you'll have to make decisions in term of attack but as I said, I can consider going back to a scripted fight.
In that case with current combat limitations, all I need to do is a little rock paper scissors until the enemy has 1 less health than me, then nonstop normal attack.

Henr11

Compressor
Jun 4, 2020
Genesis [Ch.1 Ep.12] Solensis

Original Size Win/Linux: 3.19 GB
Original Size Mac: 3.18 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 515 MB: MEGA
Compressed Size Mac: 498 MB: MEGA

Note: Best way to download from MEGA and avoid the Download Limit is by using MEGA App, MEGAsync.

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
Compressed version for windows is not available

3.20 star(s) 38 Votes