assman1337

Mar 10, 2018

Hello everyone, Solensis here!
Here are the links for the Patrons version of the game with the new episode !

Enjoy the game and don't hesitate to give me feedback on the server !

Darth Nelson

Jan 11, 2018
I'm still getting errors like this.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/scripts/episode12.rpy", line 48, in <module>
NameError: name 'points_darkpath' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "scripts/episode12.rpyc", line 47, in script
  File "C:\Users\nelso\Desktop\Genesis-Chapter1-Episode13-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1628, in execute
    choice = renpy.exports.menu(choices, self.set, args, kwargs, item_arguments)
  File "C:\Users\nelso\Desktop\Genesis-Chapter1-Episode13-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 956, in menu
    condition = renpy.python.py_eval(condition)
  File "C:\Users\nelso\Desktop\Genesis-Chapter1-Episode13-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2059, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "C:\Users\nelso\Desktop\Genesis-Chapter1-Episode13-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Genesis Chapter1-Episode13
Mon Mar 22 23:08:21 2021

Reactions: Allanation

gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
I'm still getting errors like this.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "scripts/episode12.rpyc", line 47, in script
  File "C:\Users\nelso\Desktop\Genesis-Chapter1-Episode13-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1628, in execute
    choice = renpy.exports.menu(choices, self.set, args, kwargs, item_arguments)
  File "C:\Users\nelso\Desktop\Genesis-Chapter1-Episode13-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 956, in menu
    condition = renpy.python.py_eval(condition)
  File "C:\Users\nelso\Desktop\Genesis-Chapter1-Episode13-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2059, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "C:\Users\nelso\Desktop\Genesis-Chapter1-Episode13-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Genesis Chapter1-Episode13
Mon Mar 22 23:08:21 2021
i will check it out but it likely just a misspell

lyfsavor

Mar 31, 2020
Really enjoying it so far, seems to be an original story and can't wait to see how it all turns out, plus really nice renders and animations. I just hope the dev is willing to put in the time it seems it's going to take to complete this because I can see it going on for a quite a while. Music fits the tale being told as well.

TadStrange

Sep 16, 2019
Really enjoying it so far, seems to be an original story and can't wait to see how it all turns out, plus really nice renders and animations. I just hope the dev is willing to put in the time it seems it's going to take to complete this because I can see it going on for a quite a while. Music fits the tale being told as well.
From what he's said so far in the discord he plans to, though he's also busy with juggling family and work. So he'll be a bit slower but will keep the updates pumping since he's working on it every chance he gets. That and hopefully he gets more support cause that'll make it easier for more content to come frequently. I already pledged cause I'm hella interested in seeing where this goes.

Reactions: m4pII and Crusher56

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
so how is the game? worth playing now (at least an hour or 2 of play time) or better off waiting till ch 2 starts?

TadStrange

Sep 16, 2019
so how is the game? worth playing now (at least an hour or 2 of play time) or better off waiting till ch 2 starts?
It's pretty good imo and immersive. I'm not sure when this will be in chapter 2, but there's 13 rn and soon 14 episodes. I'd give it a test run if I were you.

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
It's pretty good imo and immersive. I'm not sure when this will be in chapter 2, but there's 13 rn and soon 14 episodes. I'd give it a test run if I were you.
honestly ive played so many that its fine if its good but i would rather wait till a good amount of play time considering even long games i beat in a day or two and i need stuff to kill time with and id rather not include download time in that time wasting

Reactions: TadStrange

TadStrange

Sep 16, 2019
honestly ive played so many that its fine if its good but i would rather wait till a good amount of play time considering even long games i beat in a day or two and i need stuff to kill time with and id rather not include download time in that time wasting
Oh that's mad fair, I feel ya on that.

Reactions: kajidiablo

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Genesis [Ch.1 Ep.13] Solensis

Original Size Win/Linux: 3.57 GB
Original Size Mac: 3.55 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 297 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 280 MB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

Solensis

Genesis Creator
Game Developer
May 31, 2020
Well, the update got leaked but Episode 14 is on the way (prolly this week or next week) so keep in touch on Patreon ;)

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
These "episodes" still 5 minutes or less a piece, or has something changed? Not trying to be bitter or anything, legitimately don't want to bother unless there's enough content worth playing. I do not consider even a 20 min update worth playing.

3.20 star(s) 38 Votes