caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android Ch.1 Ep.13 APK

Solensis

Genesis Creator
Game Developer
May 31, 2020
Hey everyone! This is a little post to tell you that the Final Episode of Chapter 1 (Episode 15) is now live on Patreon and F95 for everyone! I've worked a lot on that Episode and I couldn't wait for all of you to play it so just for this once, the game is available for everyone! So as always, enjoy this Final Episode and don't forget to give me your feedback on Discord!

lyfsavor

Mar 31, 2020
No it's the final Episode of Chapter 1. Each Chapters are divided in Episodes for better compréhension since I don't do Versions like 0.2 or 1.5 :giggle:
Thank goodness, I was worried the dev got frustrated with some of the negative feedback and gave up on the game. I have really enjoyed it, not a huge amount of "fantasy" genre games out there. Anxious to see how Chapter 1 ends, back to playing the game. Great work Solensis! (y) :D PS: Dev I really dug that music from the hot springs, reminded me of something from the 60's like Earth, Wind & Fire. Guess I just gave away what an old fart I am huh?

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Solensis

Solensis

Genesis Creator
Game Developer
May 31, 2020
How long is C1 in hours?
Dunno but maybe 3 to 4 hours I guess ? There are 15 Episodes on Chapter 1 and they each are different in terms of lenght.

I wish we could see the queen too. :(
You'll see plenty of her soon enough ;)

Thank goodness, I was worried the dev got frustrated with some of the negative feedback and gave up on the game. I have really enjoyed it, not a huge amount of "fantasy" genre games out there. Anxious to see how Chapter 1 ends, back to playing the game. Great work Solensis! (y) :D PS: Dev I really dug that music from the hot springs, reminded me of something from the 60's like Earth, Wind & Fire. Guess I just gave away what an old fart I am huh?
I'm building this game because I love it so even if people don't like it, well, they're not forced to play because everyone have differents tastes so don't worry about me giving up on the game, that's not gonna happen !

About the fantasy genre, I must agree since most games are sandbox ones or "Son who fucks the whole family" kind of game even though there are true gems like Broken Dreamers for exemple but it's not really fantasy but more Scifi.

About the music, I must say that I really LOVE to choose the right one for each scene because I think it adds a layer of emotion to the game so I'm glad that you liked that and don't worry, there's no age to play games ;)

Reactions: The D0n

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
Amazing game!

You can tell that there is a lot of history in this game. Although perhaps too much.

I played a while ago (until this update) and I do not remember very well absolutely all the content of the game. But I have the impression that this "excess" of story overshadows the characters a bit. I feel like we didn't have enough time to get to know better characters like Marie, Luna, Scarlett, etc. Except for the Queen, we had a lot of content with her and a lot of history. We learned a bit about the background of the characters, but I think something was missing so that we could empathize much more with them. So I think that, in my opinion, there was a bit of excess in terms of the main story and there was a lack of history (or interactions) with the girls. Maybe it's a matter of time, but I'm sure the girls have a lot of history behind them.

Still, I think the characters are very well written. Scarlet is my favorite so far.

And make it clear that I only wrote a detail that I did not like very much. But I definitely love the game.

Reactions: Solensis

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
I like the game so far, but there is a WTF moment that I have to express. So the MC is fighting his first boss fight, MC gets knocked down, and passes out, near death. You have to guess at three questions, then sacrifice yourself to show that you're worthy of unlocking a secret ability...go through all that, and as the MC wakes up **Unfortunately, you do not have the requirements to activate it**...SERIOUSLY? I assume I made some non hero choices, but if there is only one way to play this story, you may as well turn this into a KN. I get making a choice that doesn't involve rainbows and bunnies can sometimes keep you from a sexy scene, but to hold back a power that the MC will need to advance the story, feels...I don't know, wrong?

Maybe spell it out at the start of the game, that you need to ask yourself "what would Jesus do" before making decisions. ;)

J.Buttler

Apr 22, 2021
I like the game so far, but there is a WTF moment that I have to express. So the MC is fighting his first boss fight, MC gets knocked down, and passes out, near death. You have to guess at three questions, then sacrifice yourself to show that you're worthy of unlocking a secret ability...go through all that, and as the MC wakes up **Unfortunately, you do not have the requirements to activate it**...SERIOUSLY? I assume I made some non hero choices, but if there is only one way to play this story, you may as well turn this into a KN. I get making a choice that doesn't involve rainbows and bunnies can sometimes keep you from a sexy scene, but to hold back a power that the MC will need to advance the story, feels...I don't know, wrong?

Maybe spell it out at the start of the game, that you need to ask yourself "what would Jesus do" before making decisions. ;)
Ridiculous comment
It will be a complete trash then. I absolutely hate kinetic novels

Solensis

Genesis Creator
Game Developer
May 31, 2020
Amazing game!

You can tell that there is a lot of history in this game. Although perhaps too much.

I played a while ago (until this update) and I do not remember very well absolutely all the content of the game. But I have the impression that this "excess" of story overshadows the characters a bit. I feel like we didn't have enough time to get to know better characters like Marie, Luna, Scarlett, etc. Except for the Queen, we had a lot of content with her and a lot of history. We learned a bit about the background of the characters, but I think something was missing so that we could empathize much more with them. So I think that, in my opinion, there was a bit of excess in terms of the main story and there was a lack of history (or interactions) with the girls. Maybe it's a matter of time, but I'm sure the girls have a lot of history behind them.

Still, I think the characters are very well written. Scarlet is my favorite so far.

And make it clear that I only wrote a detail that I did not like very much. But I definitely love the game.
No worries, everyone can have their opinion as long as they have arguments like you do :)

As for the story, I must agree that I have a deep lore and what you saw and read is just a drop of water inside an entire Ocean of lore. There will be geopolitics in game and many more legends to discover.

About the characters, It's true that their developpement is quite slow but it's normal since the game will be huge and long so their story will unravel with time. MC is in a race for War so that's why he didn't have time to pose himself and get to know the others but as you saw, I tried to put some scenes for more focus on some characters (like Scarlet with the Pillar of Destiny scene).

Reactions: Havenless_

Solensis

Genesis Creator
Game Developer
May 31, 2020
I wish there was a scene guide so we could get scenes before missing them
A sex scenes guide you mean ? Well, I think it's proper to the AVN genre to start again and make other choices to discover what you missed ;)

Solensis

Genesis Creator
Game Developer
May 31, 2020

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Jstforme

Tiredx

Mar 6, 2019
So either I'm just special or there is a glaring game issue no ones talking about.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's been a while since I played this game and I've just started back up after the most recent update so I'm not sure how many more of these issues pop up later but it "looks" like I'm missing out on several choices and content due to some sort of code error.

3.20 star(s) 38 Votes