BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I did read the dates. What of it?

As for Ravager, nice that you liked it. Can't understand why you choose to play games that revolve around stuff you hate, but I guess that's up to you. I just hope you'll refrain from complaining to the dev of Ravager about the content in the game that you dislike.
I don't remember ever writing in that thread. Also, content that I don't like can be avoided, so I'm not sure why I should complain.

For the rest, I'm not going to continue this pointless conversation. It's clearly off topic.

Streetcarbon

Nov 24, 2019
So how "dark" is the dark path?
Like now and then you get a vague description of what happens with a specific character?
Or blood galore?

Reactions: J.Buttler

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
Solensis: Pulls forward a gun asking MainCharacter John, -Do you want to live?
Option 1: Yes / Option 2: No. Takes Option no.2
John: No!
*Solensis thinks for himself -How difficult can it be to pick option no.1
*Solensis shoots John in the head three times: Bad Ending 732 'Gunned down by Solensis'
Player Scrolls back and picks option no.1 and continues until he reaches Bad Ending 733!

Don't get me wrong, I like the game :), I just wish options had a bit more impact on the story, except for instant bad endings ofc.
None the less the game is good, Keep it up!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Solensis

Tiredx

Mar 6, 2019
Tiredx said:
So either I'm just special or there is a glaring game issue no ones talking about.
SPOILER: Game breaking bug!?
It's been a while since I played this game and I've just started back up after the most recent update so I'm not sure how many more of these issues pop up later but it "looks" like I'm missing out on several choices and content due to some sort of code error.
I've added variables before and stated it in the developpers note last time so maybe start a fresh game and run through it until where you were to see if it's still bugged ? If it is, I'll take a look on it.
Started over from scratch and didn't have anymore issues so I guess the error was due to my old game data? :unsure:
Good story so far, can't wait to see where this one goes.
Keep up the great work Solensis!

TadStrange

Sep 16, 2019
Started over from scratch and didn't have anymore issues so I guess the error was due to my old game data? :unsure:
Most likely due to the old data, it basically fixes itself once starting it over. Any old saves prior to the variables being installed usually caused Error popups.

Reactions: Solensis

Blueray

Aug 27, 2020
near the end of the Game How can u till whats the write Answers for the Questions ?

Solensis

Genesis Creator
Game Developer
May 31, 2020
So how "dark" is the dark path?
Like now and then you get a vague description of what happens with a specific character?
Or blood galore?
Dark Parh is mainly choices that are more cruel and "evil" than Neutral Path and it will also affect the ending.

Solensis

Genesis Creator
Game Developer
May 31, 2020
Yeah it happened a lot so I'm glad that it's fixed ! And thank you for the praise !

Blueray

Aug 27, 2020
i need the Test Answers i don't want the bad Ending it well keep saying try Again

3.20 star(s) 38 Votes