Solensis

Genesis Creator
Game Developer
May 31, 2020
In that case with current combat limitations, all I need to do is a little rock paper scissors until the enemy has 1 less health than me, then nonstop normal attack.
I'm actually working on a better fight system that gives a pattern to the enemy so fights can be more enticing. I just have to find out how to put this up.

Solensis

Genesis Creator
Game Developer
May 31, 2020
do the choices matter ?
There are two routes : Neutral Path and Dark Path.

Neutral Path is the cannon route that I've imagined while Dark Path is a route that deviates some time (like in Episode 12).

For now, the main differences is that Neutral MC will be more romantic and heroic while Dark MC will be more dominant and pragmatic.

The differences are mostly that some choices and sex scenes are exclusive to Dark Path since they are not cannon to the story.

At some point, I plan to add a choice that will create two different stories branch but that's not for now and even then, I will focus on continuing the Neutral Path when the time comes since I can't work on two stories right now.

Reactions: MrBenny and Bse

assman1337

Mar 10, 2018
There are two routes : Neutral Path and Dark Path.

Neutral Path is the cannon route that I've imagined while Dark Path is a route that deviates some time (like in Episode 12).

For now, the main differences is that Neutral MC will be more romantic and heroic while Dark MC will be more dominant and pragmatic.

The differences are mostly that some choices and sex scenes are exclusive to Dark Path since they are not cannon to the story.

At some point, I plan to add a choice that will create two different stories branch but that's not for now and even then, I will focus on continuing the Neutral Path when the time comes since I can't work on two stories right now.
so only some choices matter ?

assman1337

Mar 10, 2018
don't know why but was expecting at least double the content, since its ep 12 :/
looks interesting

Bse

Aug 1, 2019
Hi. Hope you have fun doing it, i have fun play it.
Hope you have made yourself a path story Neutral and dark path so it is easyer to make it. A goal for both ways so side path are easyer to add in. My mind to it. But it is your baby . Not mean bad. So hope i can see more of it. Thx for the work

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
Allright, since it went public I'll give you feedback about how I felt in the game up to chapter 12. Keep in mind this is mostly my subjective opinion.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: SoraX13
3.20 star(s) 38 Votes