Solensis

Genesis Creator
Game Developer
May 31, 2020
It would sure be nice if the MC could actually fuck the androids as a reward instead of just getting a boobjob or footjob. I mean it is called the "Intercourse Program" isn't it?
It will be available later on when the MC will finish the Parallax Tower since I don't want to throw the sex on the player immediately like I did in the past with some characters, I want it to slowly build up with the actual Intercourse as a reward.

Thats fine but do majority of the progress in one update instead of it being one at a time im gonna use weirdworlds Superhuman with the memorys arc.
It would take a while to do all the content I planned for the rest of the PT, hency why I stopped it here for now.

Question about the collection of path points... Does it matter to the story if a player chooses a mix of twilight and light path points, or is it a straight one or the other point collection (full light path points vs full twilight path point choices only)?

In other words any points in a minor path means nothing, so all point should go to the major path for the story to have more path impact. For me I have 5 light, and 15 twilight...so should all my choice ONLY be twilight, because the light path choices will not matter? :unsure:
Basically, once I will start adding different scenes based on the Path Points, it will be about the Path with the most points. So you can do Light or Twilight or Dark Path choices during the game, the only thing you have to remember is that the Path with the most points will be the leading one for some of the story events until the point where I will lock the player into the Path he chose the most for the rest of the story since MC's appearance will change due to the Path the player takes.

Reactions: MrBenny

Alex5280

Sep 3, 2020
It will be available later on when the MC will finish the Parallax Tower since I don't want to throw the sex on the player immediately like I did in the past with some characters, I want it to slowly build up with the actual Intercourse as a reward.
I could see having a buildup if we were talking about human characters, but to me it doesn't really make much sense to do that with androids. But that is just my opinion.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 23 Floor 6 + Unlock by Jeevant

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PIXELDRAIN
MEGA

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 1114 MB

Come find me on .
Updated my android port.

• Red Heart
Reactions: IgorMkg83

Solensis

Genesis Creator
Game Developer
May 31, 2020
Is there a set of perfect responses to the Aristocrat's questions about elegance during the trial?
Yes, you have to introduce yourself when you arrive in her room as it is proof of good manners, you have to disagree with her first statement and you have to agree with the second one.

Toukebri

Jan 24, 2023
Is that locked scene bugged or something? It seems to involve the shadows, maybe in the mind palace? Even with the gallery unlocker, it doesn't work. I also can't seem to find any similar scenes in the game files. Anybody got an answer?

Solensis

Genesis Creator
Game Developer
May 31, 2020
Is that locked scene bugged or something? It seems to involve the shadows, maybe in the mind palace? Even with the gallery unlocker, it doesn't work. I also can't seem to find any similar scenes in the game files. Anybody got an answer?
As I mentioned just a few messages before, it's not yet implemented, it's only a placeholder that will serve for the player to access the Palace Sex Scenes that will be in the next update.

Reactions: Toukebri

Toukebri

Jan 24, 2023
As I mentioned just a few messages before, it's not yet implemented, it's only a placeholder that will serve for the player to access the Palace Sex Scenes that will be in the next update.
Oh, thanks for the answer and sorry I didn't check thoroughly for an answer. I just did a quick peek through the search function. Anyway, this is a great game! Keep up the good work!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Solensis
3.30 star(s) 35 Votes