• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
I'm assuming another 5, we just completed the fifth floor and the android said the tower had 10 floors if I remember correctly.

I would have to agree with most of the other comments, I'm still enjoying the story and although the tower is part of that it does feel like it's dragging on, it could be because of the small and slow updates but it does feel like it's been a long time since we've been separated from Scarlet, Marie and the others and progressing what feels more like the main story.
:eek:

Asuka137x

Aug 16, 2017
Almost had me in the first half, not gonna lie. If this was based on a manga, I'd accept the filler since we're waiting for it to catch up. But since it's not, there's. Just. Freakin. Filler. FFS. Why?! Le sigh. Will check back next year.

TJP623

Feb 2, 2022
If I have enough support for the Royal Guard Rank to finish the Side Story since it's linked to a Patreon rank, I might add them to the story but as of now, there's only Nesrine, Emilia and another one that I'm working on that have been done.
So, we have to wait for seven people to join and contribute $60/month?

KATOLINE

Sep 30, 2020
so will we not see anything new about tthe story for another half year at best?? damn this is hard..a pity, cuz i liked the story so much...:cry:
I'm with you on this. Its like all of the characters that we have been introduced to in the game have been tossed in the trash in favor of this boring tower crap. If the game gets back on track with Scarlett and the the rest of the gang I will probably renew my sub but as of now with the way it's going. Eh.

Solensis

Genesis Creator
Game Developer
May 31, 2020
I'm with you on this. Its like all of the characters that we have been introduced to in the game have been tossed in the trash in favor of this boring tower crap. If the game gets back on track with Scarlett and the the rest of the gang I will probably renew my sub but as of now with the way it's going. Eh.
A lot of people mentionned that to me, hence why this update is closing the Parallax Tower story for now in order to go back to the "main" plot.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Genesis-EP23F6
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Alex5280

Sep 3, 2020
It would sure be nice if the MC could actually fuck the androids as a reward instead of just getting a boobjob or footjob. I mean it is called the "Intercourse Program" isn't it?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Elyauris

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Genesis [Ep.23 - Floor 06] [Solensis] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [1,17 GB]
- - -

Mac [1,18 GB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Question about the collection of path points... Does it matter to the story if a player chooses a mix of twilight and light path points, or is it a straight one or the other point collection (full light path points vs full twilight path point choices only)?

In other words any points in a minor path means nothing, so all point should go to the major path for the story to have more path impact. For me I have 5 light, and 15 twilight...so should all my choice ONLY be twilight, because the light path choices will not matter? :unsure:

3.30 star(s) 35 Votes