Solensis

Genesis Creator
Game Developer
May 31, 2020
that is a revision indeed and a good one but i was genuinely curious about the first character model cause its the mc for a lot of games. Like is it jus the go to character people get from somewhere or ....idk im jus curious
I think people who create game with Honey Select don't have a lot of interest with male characters (which I think that's too bad since there is a lot to do with some tricks here and there.)

Solensis

Genesis Creator
Game Developer
May 31, 2020
Wait a second. If it does turn out that our best friend is with the King of the Void doesn't that mean she slept with him just like we had to sleep with the Queen of the Void to increase our bond?

I don't know if anyone else had this thought or if it was answered already but if we're pounding the hell out of the Queen isn't the king doing the same to her. Or is the going to be a plot convenient thing where only the MC needed to do that?
So about the other special suitor (Which I never said was the BF but I'll let you all discuss about that :p), she was not "pounded" by the King since it's a trait attributed to the Queen (She represents something special that will be revealed later.) The King represents something else that will be revealed later (if people payed attention, they should already know what he represents...) and trained her differently.

Solensis

Genesis Creator
Game Developer
May 31, 2020
I think it's just honey select limitations.

Huh... fair point. Could be that each character has a different way of bonding maybe.

Keep in mind, their relationship was centered on manipulation/control, wheras the mc had an actual bond. Could be he tried something different from bonding anyway.

I was wondering if the demons/angels were somehow associated with who they picked, such as sloth being the sleepy guy and lust being the girl who called mc cutie.
There was a render with all the suitors next to their angels and demons but I deleted it since I want to keep it a surprise for the players. Also, I like to have theories on such things so all I can say is that you're onto something... Maybe ;)

Reactions: KingWeWuz

Solensis

Genesis Creator
Game Developer
May 31, 2020
Sorry people but I have to ask becasue there isnt enough pages on this thread (atleast not enough to make a decision based solely on the posts) after all the updates.

Even though there are not alot of pages I see alot of complains.

Is it a revenge story? Does the MC get cucked? Other than the rape, does the MC's"best friend" fuck someone else ? Is there any plans for NTR ?
The first page is full of posts from the first release but I changed the rape scene to a death scene. Now it's full fantasy and sex :)

• Angry
Reactions: libertypics

Solensis

Genesis Creator
Game Developer
May 31, 2020
Oh....well...Kratos didn't exactly always dismember all his victims example Posiedon, one of the worst beat downs in the games but either way it sounds like you have a lot of good references for inspiration, now I just need some good boss/beatdown music playing in my head for when the time comes.

P.S. I Found it!!! The music that will play in my head when the time comes!!!
I hope you like the musics in the game. I would love to put music from video games like Fire Emblem or from Anime like My Hero Academia (Faust is based on the All Might personnality) but since there are copyrights :(

But I have a music which is on par with God of War vibes, I'll save it for a fight you will certainly like if you like God of War !

Lozloz

Aug 16, 2020
The first page is full of posts from the first release but I changed the rape scene to a death scene. Now it's full fantasy and sex :)
Thanks for the reply. My bad, I guess I was reading the posts when I should have read the changelog. Stupid me.

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
I hope you like the musics in the game. I would love to put music from video games like Fire Emblem or from Anime like My Hero Academia (Faust is based on the All Might personnality) but since there are copyrights :(

But I have a music which is on par with God of War vibes, I'll save it for a fight you will certainly like if you like God of War !
I actually found two tracks but I can't find the originals. The ones I found are part of gmv's. I can post the links to the vids, but is it allowed in this sites terms of service?

Solensis

Genesis Creator
Game Developer
May 31, 2020
I actually found two tracks but I can't find the originals. The ones I found are part of gmv's. I can post the links to the vids, but is it allowed in this sites terms of service?
Send me the links by private messages, it should be tolerated I think.

Solensis

Genesis Creator
Game Developer
May 31, 2020
Will there be an Android port for this game?
I actually don't know how to port the game to android but if someone is able to do it, I don't mind putting it in the main thread.

Maybe I will work on that later if patrons start to rise but not for now, sorry.

Reactions: Wills747

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
So about the other special suitor (Which I never said was the BF but I'll let you all discuss about that :p), she was not "pounded" by the King since it's a trait attributed to the Queen (She represents something special that will be revealed later.) The King represents something else that will be revealed later (if people payed attention, they should already know what he represents...) and trained her differently.
Okay so it was a plot thing for just the MC and Queen as i said near the end of my post.

Reactions: Solensis

Solensis

Genesis Creator
Game Developer
May 31, 2020
The main reason for my response is the way the poll is worded makes it redundant,
Both choices are practically the same thing aside from that 5 thrown in there.

I think bi-weekly is the best choice here,
Shorter rushed updates might irritate some people,
Only good use for shorter updates are the bug fix only updates where the sooner the better,
Content updates should have more time to gain substance.
Yes I think you're quite right but to build a community, isn't it better to be more active ?

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Really good ep. really can't wait for the next one.

The other suitors seem to be interesting to say at at least, so do the guradians.
The models for the guardians are diverse and look good, my personal favorite is Greed, followed by Lust.

Normaly i mute most games, here it is a very good choice of music, it fits really well.

Reactions: Solensis

Solensis

Genesis Creator
Game Developer
May 31, 2020
Really good ep. really can't wait for the next one.

The other suitors seem to be interesting to say at at least, so do the guradians.
The models for the guardians are diverse and look good, my personal favorite is Greed, followed by Lust.

Normaly i mute most games, here it is a very good choice of music, it fits really well.
Thanks for the feedback !

The suitors have all a background story that will be discovered through the game.
I also liked creating Greed and Lust, I actually enjoyed more creating the Sins than the Virtuous

Thank you for the music, I do a lot of hard work to find the perfect music for each scene.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Yes I think you're quite right but to build a community, isn't it better to be more active ?
I think about weekly or monthly updates, it is more about the download.

If u go for shorter but more frequent updates weekly/bi-weekly, i think it would be good choice if u go for 'patches'. So the players can download only the new episode, instead of the whole game, as larger as the game will become, the more taxing it is to download X amount of GB just for a short update.

If u go for large updates that is less of a problem, at least until it reaches 5-6GB upwards, than u should think about spliting it in parts, with the possibility to import the last save, so u can keep the download size manageable.
Not all have fast internet or have limited volume, they will certanly be thankfull for it.

For the build up of a community, even monthly is a frequent release shedule, so i wouldn't worry in that area.
Personaly i think u should work as it fits u best, make the episode so that u are statisfied with it, in terms of length, content and quality ect. The most of us know very well u can't force creativity or quality.
Don't be to fixed on a release date and if there are problems which will delay the update, be honest and upfront about it, the fastest way to get the people toxic is when ur lie to them.

Ur active here, which is certainly a good thing if u want to build ur community, most like a dev which keeps in touch with his followers, listen to praise, critic, theories ect.
Just be prepared that u will likely also face the more ugly side:
People which will compare ur game to others and criticize based on that, simply like to troll, some think they can shit on others work simply because it is the internet and anonymous so why not... and depending on the story, also emotional outbursts (posts) which will likely sound harder than they are intended to be...so don't take it too personal and don't let something like this discourage u.

Depending on the direction u want take the game, it would be a good idea to add ''planned tags'' in the op, so people see what awaits them. This is of higher importance if u want to add the more dark/niche kinks and fetishes.
As a example, many will be upset if u have a more or less vanila game and midway suddenly the dev add's rape/ntr/cuckold. For many player/suporters it will feel like a slap in their face, if something like this comes out of nowhere, like this was not what they signed up for.
For niche/dark content, it would be a good idea to make it avoidable, if u have planed something like that.
Also :
Avoidable = it doesn't happen, neither on- nor off- screen
Skippable = we don't see it, but it still happens
I just add this as many devs don't seem to differentiate between the two, but for immersive players it is importend.

Sorry for my long rant, maybe some of it will help u a bit.

Last edited:
Reactions: Catherine♡

Catherine♡

Mar 10, 2019
i really loved the update, more and more i fall in love with the story of this game. I am a fantasy lover and i was not expecting a scenario like hunger games and i loved it (the addition of a new world and the possibility of killing or saving whoever you want gives a huge space of choices).

Even though we know almost nothing about the other suitors i have a feeling that the MC will find a strong ally in the "underdeveloped girl",she give me the vibes of a good person.

Anyway keep the good work Solensis, can't wait for the next update. :)

Reactions: KingWeWuz

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
All right, I'm going to make predictions since I wanted to see the idle animations again.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The other 6 are a bit difficult to place on which angel brought them, they don't give you enough clues.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 38 Votes