Solensis

Genesis Creator
Game Developer
May 31, 2020
But can you at least tell me that revenge is in the cards? Not just small, petty revenge, but sweet, brutal, bloody, glorious revenge. One that would make him regret being born.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Concerning the revenge, you will fight with almost every other suitors during the game but the man who killed you... Boy, I already have the fight in mind and it will be a sight to remember. I have done some research for addons and plugins and I can't promise anything for now but the animations will probably start to be a lot better and who knows... Maybe an animated fight ;)

Reactions: kingc123

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Concerning the revenge, you will fight with almost every other suitors during the game but the man who killed you... Boy, I already have the fight in mind and it will be a sight to remember. I have done some research for addons and plugins and I can't promise anything for now but the animations will probably start to be a lot better and who knows... Maybe an animated fight ;)
Nice thanks for the response. As for research or further 'inspiration' on how to deal with him probably look at some of the boss kills/ finishing kills in the God of War series particularly God of War 3 if you looking for something especially brutal, you know if you ever want some more inspiration. (Don't know why I suggested this, but it was the most brutal thing I could think of right now)

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
Episode was a bit short, but there were alot of high quality animations and characters! Definitely looking good so far.

Plot questions: So in this game's universe, there's high and low divinities, and the highest occupy a seat and are looking for a replacement? Exactly why would they not just kill our guardians if they were worried about an information leak? Why is it called the zodiac war? Why did neither the king nor queen of the void tell their suitors to work together?

I did like that team rocket joke.

You probably are going to need an editor though. Alot of words are misspelled and phrased awkwardly. Like when you say "you don't need to kill him, you can undergo a trial to submit him." It should be "...undergo a trial to make him submit."

Nov 4, 2018
4 chapters per month and 1 chaper per week is often the same thing,
4 to 5 chapters per month or 1 chaper per month would make more sense.

Frequent small updates or 1 big update per month,
1 update every 2 weeks might be considered medium.

It takes a whole team of people to make 1 anime episode weekly,
But you devs probably don't have a team like that at your disposal,
So in scale Bi-weekly or even tri-weekly would probably carry the same effect as having a full episode of content.

Reactions: Anubisro

gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
ok so who bf is the void king pick and us is the void queen pick and we will have to fight and if I right ur bf is nothing her fully like her mind was break

realfoodman

Feb 6, 2020
are characters hard to make for this style of game? This mc has been in almost every game ive played that have this art style or animeish style.

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
ok so who bf is the void king pick and us is the void queen pick and we will have to fight and if I right ur bf is nothing her fully like her mind was break
I agree. Seems like the queen is a nicer guardian and tutor, where he seems to be a controlling prick.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Wait a second. If it does turn out that our best friend is with the King of the Void doesn't that mean she slept with him just like we had to sleep with the Queen of the Void to increase our bond?

I don't know if anyone else had this thought or if it was answered already but if we're pounding the hell out of the Queen isn't the king doing the same to her. Or is the going to be a plot convenient thing where only the MC needed to do that?

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
that is a revision indeed and a good one but i was genuinely curious about the first character model cause its the mc for a lot of games. Like is it jus the go to character people get from somewhere or ....idk im jus curious
I think it's just honey select limitations.

Wait a second. If it does turn out that our best friend is with the King of the Void doesn't that mean she slept with him just like we had to sleep with the Queen of the Void to increase our bond?

I don't know if anyone else had this thought or if it was answered already but if we're pounding the hell out of the Queen isn't the king doing the same to her. Or is the going to be a plot convenient thing where only the MC needed to do that?
Huh... fair point. Could be that each character has a different way of bonding maybe.

Keep in mind, their relationship was centered on manipulation/control, wheras the mc had an actual bond. Could be he tried something different from bonding anyway.

I was wondering if the demons/angels were somehow associated with who they picked, such as sloth being the sleepy guy and lust being the girl who called mc cutie.

Reactions: Paapi

Lozloz

Aug 16, 2020
Sorry people but I have to ask becasue there isnt enough pages on this thread (atleast not enough to make a decision based solely on the posts) after all the updates.

Even though there are not alot of pages I see alot of complains.

Is it a revenge story? Does the MC get cucked? Other than the rape, does the MC's"best friend" fuck someone else ? Is there any plans for NTR ?

Solensis

Genesis Creator
Game Developer
May 31, 2020
Nice thanks for the response. As for research or further 'inspiration' on how to deal with him probably look at some of the boss kills/ finishing kills in the God of War series particularly God of War 3 if you looking for something especially brutal, you know if you ever want some more inspiration. (Don't know why I suggested this, but it was the most brutal thing I could think of right now)
Thanks for the advice, I've played all the God of War so yeah, I can understand but I have my share of inspiration too (Berserk, Rise of the Shield Hero, Re:Zero and some others.) Also, you have to remember that I use Honey Select so I can't dismember characters and such :p

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
Thanks for the advice, I've played all the God of War so yeah, I can understand but I have my share of inspiration too (Berserk, Rise of the Shield Hero, Re:Zero and some others.) Also, you have to remember that I use Honey Select so I can't dismember characters and such :p
Oh....well...Kratos didn't exactly always dismember all his victims example Posiedon, one of the worst beat downs in the games but either way it sounds like you have a lot of good references for inspiration, now I just need some good boss/beatdown music playing in my head for when the time comes.

P.S. I Found it!!! The music that will play in my head when the time comes!!!

Solensis

Genesis Creator
Game Developer
May 31, 2020
Episode was a bit short, but there were alot of high quality animations and characters! Definitely looking good so far.

Plot questions: So in this game's universe, there's high and low divinities, and the highest occupy a seat and are looking for a replacement? Exactly why would they not just kill our guardians if they were worried about an information leak? Why is it called the zodiac war? Why did neither the king nor queen of the void tell their suitors to work together?

I did like that team rocket joke.

You probably are going to need an editor though. Alot of words are misspelled and phrased awkwardly. Like when you say "you don't need to kill him, you can undergo a trial to submit him." It should be "...undergo a trial to make him submit."
So Melios and Faranne were the Right Arm and Left Arm of the Last King/God (Faust as he is known for now.) and Last Queen and when he sacrificied himself to protect his people in the prologue, many millenias have passed and the Big Bang happened and everything and so Melios and Faranne had to take theirs seats to put things in order after Faust got rid of the 'Commander', his wife and their army. Faranne and Melios created the title of God and Devil to create a new Universal religion on Earth so the people would worship the both of them and grant them enough power to rebuild the Kingdom. But now, lots of people are not religious anymore and so, they have to take a human because a human will not need worshiping to gather energy since he will absorb the energy around him or her when the war will be finished.
There will be flashbacks episodes like the prologue where we will see the past life of Faust through memories that will explain the background of the story.

The guardians are the creations of God and The Devil so they can't leak informations, that's why they were trust with the task of finding suitors.

It's called the Zodiac War because there are twelve suitors and in the original story, they all have a zodiac mark on them but because of the limitations of Honey Select, I couldn't do that but I left it because I like the concept of the Zodiac War with all the Celestial stuff linked to it that will probably be added later in form of items and such.

As for the suitors of the King and the Queen, I can't tell you why right now but it will be explained later in the story. All you need to know is that right now, you have 13 foes.

Solensis

Genesis Creator
Game Developer
May 31, 2020
4 chapters per month and 1 chaper per week is often the same thing,
4 to 5 chapters per month or 1 chaper per month would make more sense.

Frequent small updates or 1 big update per month,
1 update every 2 weeks might be considered medium.

It takes a whole team of people to make 1 anime episode weekly,
But you devs probably don't have a team like that at your disposal,
So in scale Bi-weekly or even tri-weekly would probably carry the same effect as having a full episode of content.
I want to make weekly or bi-weekly updates to avoid procrastition and I like this format of having an Episode every week like a serie or anime.

Solensis

Genesis Creator
Game Developer
May 31, 2020
are characters hard to make for this style of game? This mc has been in almost every game ive played that have this art style or animeish style.
Not really if you've played my game, you saw that there are a lot of different characters. When I created the main character, I did something simple at first but he will change throughout the game, don't worry.

Solensis

Genesis Creator
Game Developer
May 31, 2020
I agree. Seems like the queen is a nicer guardian and tutor, where he seems to be a controlling prick.
I want the Queen to have a motherly figure for the player when the King is supposed to have a Strict Person figure. But don't get me wrong, I never said that the both of them are nice... :sneaky:

Reactions: KingWeWuz
3.20 star(s) 38 Votes