bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
Don't know what this game is, but I did notice the change log removes a rape and replaces it with a death scene instead...No idea what the true reasoning behind this because as I said this is the first I've seen of the game, but if that isn't the greatest ever swipe at patreons retard logic that I have ever seen, then I don't know what else could be. I approve.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Solensis

Mephistofeles

Jul 9, 2017
Yeah, I know about those games and i'm not a huge fan of those BUT I know that some people like the corruption thing and I don't mind adding it to my game but it will be optional for the moment (The Black Knight Sex Scenes are an example of that) and maybe, if Patreon polls shows the desire for more, I will add a Corruption Path for the story.

But for now, I already have something in mind that will be unique to my game (I hope) and that will add a lot of sexy possibilities with the ladies of Genesis (And trust me, there are a lot of them !)
Thats perfect! Its great that you listen us soo much but in the end , its your story and i hope you can archive what you have in mind with it! I will be happy to check it out soon then.

• Red Heart

Solensis

Genesis Creator
Game Developer
May 31, 2020
I voted 1 per week since I know procrastination. I assume if you're gonna try to pump out 4-5 a month, there's bound to be time you take for yourself or put off 'till later. Then later comes to last week and you have 4 chapters to finish.

If would recommend trying for something like 1 chapter a week and patrons get exclusive access to 1 chapter a week, while free people have to wait for the public version at the end of the month or something?

As you commit to quality content like this on a regular basis you are definitely going to start getting supporters and patrons. Might as well start thinking about giving them a little reward for their support.
This is actually a good idea but I want the game to be totally free without a Patrons-Wall for access to the game (and we both know that the patrons versions will end up somewhere on the net anyway) but Patrons have bonus advantages for their support if you look at my Patreon.

But I guess i'll see depending on the community if it needs this system or not.

Solensis

Genesis Creator
Game Developer
May 31, 2020
just finished new verison its so much better than first release without rape thing

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for your feedback !

Concerning the story, there will be a huge lore explanation in the next chapter !

Reactions: Eishier

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android Ch.5 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Solensis

Genesis Creator
Game Developer
May 31, 2020
I everyone, I had a question here : Do you wish for me to resize all the pictures of the game to full HD (1920/1080) for the game to be less heavy in term of size but less beautiful for the next update or should I just continue with 4k pictures and you don't care about the size of the game ?

Wildbill5150

Oct 6, 2018
Was going to skip but saw change log said rape removed in my opinion that was a good move I understand it's not as dramatic as dev wanted but the killing is still dramatic and keeps players that may become future supporters will definitely give this a try!

Dev needs to have rape tag removed since he took it out?

Thank you for your time :)

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
Vechernyaya
While poor user feedback had a role, he needed to censor the game as a result of patreon rules.

I everyone, I had a question here : Do you wish for me to resize all the pictures of the game to full HD (1920/1080) for the game to be less heavy in term of size but less beautiful for the next update or should I just continue with 4k pictures and you don't care about the size of the game ?
If your game is 30 chapters long I assume compressing the images might be needed for the long term. I've played a couple games that gave an option of downloading the hd texture version though.

Solensis

Genesis Creator
Game Developer
May 31, 2020
Vechernyaya
While poor user feedback had a role, he needed to censor the game as a result of patreon rules.

If your game is 30 chapters long I assume compressing the images might be needed for the long term. I've played a couple games that gave an option of downloading the hd texture version though.
Indeed, you've answered for me. Patreon is the main result of the censor but it would be a lie to say that the feedbacks I got with the first version didn't made me change this scene but anyways, it's only a scene and the main goal and plot stay the same.

Well, I already have more than 40 chapters written in French but I need to translate them in English and change them to fit the visual novel style and add choices and all since it was a novel at first. But I guess I will have to make two versions : 1 with Full HD and the other one with 4k.

LordCorwin

Game Developer
Dec 18, 2017
Not bad, this is good.

Maybe I was just having too much fun voicing the characters, but this was good. There's some actual passion involved in this.

I like it.

• Haha

Solensis

Genesis Creator
Game Developer
May 31, 2020
Not bad, this is good.

Maybe I was just having too much fun voicing the characters, but this was good. There's some actual passion involved in this.

I like it.
Thanks for your feedback and don't hesitate to leave a review :)

Solensis

Genesis Creator
Game Developer
May 31, 2020
20201116145730498.png

A little peak of the next update location : The Pantheon ! Be ready, it's coming soon !​

3.20 star(s) 38 Votes