tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Please! Even mediafire, anything except those shitty dowloading sites.
yea, mixdrop doesn't work, the captcha key is invalid, pixeldrain is insanely slow, pops up 5MB/s then drops to 0 and pretty much stays there, anonfiles is just slow only 1.8-2.0MB/s

Reactions: Mephistofeles

Solensis

Genesis Creator
Game Developer
May 31, 2020
yea, mixdrop doesn't work, the captcha key is invalid, pixeldrain is insanely slow, pops up 5MB/s then drops to 0 and pretty much stays there, anonfiles is just slow only 1.8-2.0MB/s
I've added a MEGA Link, should be okay now :)

Solensis

Genesis Creator
Game Developer
May 31, 2020
MixDrop works for me, just gotta try it 2-3 times, strange indeed.

Mephistofeles

Jul 9, 2017
No, rape is off-limit because of the taste of the community and Patreon rules BUT, your character have a power that may lead to something that will be used in a special purpose later in the game.
Thanks for the answer! And for listening the community soo much. But im sorry to disagree with you. There are many , many, MANY games here that use plenty of rape, mind control, blackmail, and other things, while it is used by the MC. Its the part where you or someone your character cares about is victim of that that usually is rejected by the community. Obviusly im not talking about everyone here, but you get the point.

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
Well, damn. This is a high quality experience. The music, lighting, renders, etc... they're all fantastic. I see you added alot of depth to the writing. Looking forwar to more content in the future.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Genesis [Ch.5] Solensis

Original Size Win/Linux: 2.27 GB
Original Size Mac: 2.26 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 155 MB
Compressed Size Mac: 137 MB

Win/Linux:
Mac:

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

fregonard

Mar 11, 2018
that kind king embracing the queen of emptiness, and that phrase at the end, just me who kept thinking there was something there? :unsure:

Solensis

Genesis Creator
Game Developer
May 31, 2020
Thanks for the answer! And for listening the community soo much. But im sorry to disagree with you. There are many , many, MANY games here that use plenty of rape, mind control, blackmail, and other things, while it is used by the MC. Its the part where you or someone your character cares about is victim of that that usually is rejected by the community. Obviusly im not talking about everyone here, but you get the point.
Yeah, I know about those games and i'm not a huge fan of those BUT I know that some people like the corruption thing and I don't mind adding it to my game but it will be optional for the moment (The Black Knight Sex Scenes are an example of that) and maybe, if Patreon polls shows the desire for more, I will add a Corruption Path for the story.

But for now, I already have something in mind that will be unique to my game (I hope) and that will add a lot of sexy possibilities with the ladies of Genesis (And trust me, there are a lot of them !)

Solensis

Genesis Creator
Game Developer
May 31, 2020
What type of mind control is in the game? Also it's present in the whole game or just in certain parts?
It is a mind control linked to one of the two main powers of your character and it will be used in the story but for story-purpose and fights, the Mind Control sex scenes will always be optional, don't worry.

Reactions: Jccurtis

Solensis

Genesis Creator
Game Developer
May 31, 2020
Well, damn. This is a high quality experience. The music, lighting, renders, etc... they're all fantastic. I see you added alot of depth to the writing. Looking forwar to more content in the future.
Thank you very much for your comment ! It warms my heart to read critics like that because I put a lot of effort to choose the perfect music for the scenes, I try to have epic lighting for some renders and they are all in 4k (which explains the size of the game).
If you think the game suddenly took more depth with the story, wait for the next chapter : The Zodiac Reunion.
A lot of the main characters of the story will appear on this one and it will be the longest chapter so far in term of text because of the huge lore you will got.

Reactions: KingWeWuz

Solensis

Genesis Creator
Game Developer
May 31, 2020
Genesis [Ch.5] Solensis

Original Size Win/Linux: 2.27 GB
Original Size Mac: 2.26 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 155 MB
Compressed Size Mac: 137 MB

Win/Linux: MEGA
Mac: MEGA

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
Thank you for your service, dear Joker !

• Love
Reactions: JokerLeader

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
So, if this is Genesis, wonder when the addon CD and 32X will be showing up. ;) :LOL: Shoutout to the old school games who got that reference. But seriously, does look like a fun game. Thank you.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Solensis

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
I voted 1 per week since I know procrastination. I assume if you're gonna try to pump out 4-5 a month, there's bound to be time you take for yourself or put off 'till later. Then later comes to last week and you have 4 chapters to finish.

If would recommend trying for something like 1 chapter a week and patrons get exclusive access to 1 chapter a week, while free people have to wait for the public version at the end of the month or something?

As you commit to quality content like this on a regular basis you are definitely going to start getting supporters and patrons. Might as well start thinking about giving them a little reward for their support.

Reactions: Simulacrum29
3.20 star(s) 38 Votes