Solensis

Genesis Creator
Game Developer
May 31, 2020
Have it too but well, i can live with it, the only thing is that MC is still called by the name one choose
Yeah so that's a bit weird to have that bug.

If we wanted to see NTR, why could there not be a patch to restore the scene to how it was originally?
Because I've deleted all the renders made for that scene and it was just one render for the sex scene so it's not too much of a loss.

Reactions: HogRocket
Apr 27, 2021
Apparently, other people have this problem too, dunno why but I'll try to fix it in the next update.
thanks it's probably just an error of some kind or mistaken the code or something I'm not really good at coding so I wouldn't know but you are awesome

Johnyblaze93

Feb 12, 2019
Sorry to know that but she's an important character and most people like her so she will stay there! :p
Well, I wouldn't expect you to remove a single character just because of 1 opinion, so that's fine.
Perhaps she will become useful in the future, but we'll see.

I enjoy the game nonetheless, please keep up the good work.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Solensis

Solensis

Genesis Creator
Game Developer
May 31, 2020
Developer,
Can u release a bugfix update (name problem) soon ??
As I stated, I still have to find the cause for that bug because it never happened before and I will try my best to have it fixed for the new update which will be uploaded for Patrons during this month.

More story Than scenes......would like more scenes
More scenes ? Do you mean more sex scenes ? If yes, Genesis is not your traditional grinding sandbox filled with nothing but lust but a real story that I try to unravel and share with you guys so it takes time to build up the lore and the character developpement to bring sex scenes into the story, otherwise it would be utterly convoluted to have some of them.

thanks it's probably just an error of some kind or mistaken the code or something I'm not really good at coding so I wouldn't know but you are awesome
Thank you for the praise but it's true that it must be an error with the code, I just have to find what seems to be the cause of the bug since it never happened.

Well, I wouldn't expect you to remove a single character just because of 1 opinion, so that's fine.
Perhaps she will become useful in the future, but we'll see.

I enjoy the game nonetheless, please keep up the good work.
Indeed, I try to take pride in my work and I will never change something that displeases only a few (aside from that rape scene when the first build was out since it was a poorly rendered one and Patreon rules forbid those) but I'll always make the option for the player to skip like a peculiar scene that may not to be to the taste of everyone.

As for Luna usefulness, don't worry about that because I have so many more surprises and characters for you guys!

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
As I stated, I still have to find the cause for that bug because it never happened before and I will try my best to have it fixed for the new update which will be uploaded for Patrons during this month.

More scenes ? Do you mean more sex scenes ? If yes, Genesis is not your traditional grinding sandbox filled with nothing but lust but a real story that I try to unravel and share with you guys so it takes time to build up the lore and the character developpement to bring sex scenes into the story, otherwise it would be utterly convoluted to have some of them.

Thank you for the praise but it's true that it must be an error with the code, I just have to find what seems to be the cause of the bug since it never happened.

Indeed, I try to take pride in my work and I will never change something that displeases only a few (aside from that rape scene when the first build was out since it was a poorly rendered one and Patreon rules forbid those) but I'll always make the option for the player to skip like a peculiar scene that may not to be to the taste of everyone.

As for Luna usefulness, don't worry about that because I have so many more surprises and characters for you guys!
Solensis
Ignorable error;

GamleErik89

Sep 13, 2018
I actually did use German, thanks for mentionning it.
That's what I thought, since there's so much Norwegian there too, and that's also a germanic language. :) I need to replay to see if there was any mention of Dutch at all. IIRC there was not, but as I mentioned, I have not played that part of the game since we first got Die Geduld. Also love to see my language represented in a fantasy game as the language of spells/magic, and makes me wonder if you're a fellow landsman of mine. If so, that's actually quite amazing :p

Last edited:

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
Screenshot_1.png
Screenshot_2.png
Screenshot_3.png

What is even the point of the fight when you can have a flawless victory yet it still means nothing and you're treated like you got your arse kicked?

Its just plain annoying, why even include it and not just make it a set-piece?

Reactions: He_-_ and HogRocket

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
I actually didn't understand what you meant in your message.
Basically, you are good at building and building, but not completing. Just as your choices has basically no meaning. Now I like your game, I think you could become king of kings to be honest, if you focus on the choices matter and make meaning of your.. build up... I can't really explain it? It isn't hollow? But it is?
Also I'm drunk today as well, also easily pushy.. I try to stay away from forums etc when drunk but, not perfect :)

Solensis

Genesis Creator
Game Developer
May 31, 2020
That's what I thought, since there's so much Norwegian there too, and that's also a germanic language. :) I need to replay to see if there was any mention of Dutch at all. IIRC there was not, but as I mentioned, I have not played that part of the game since we first got Die Geduld. Also love to see my language represented in a fantasy game as the language of spells/magic, and makes me wonder if you're a fellow landsman of mine. If so, that's actually quite amazing :p
I actually used German for the name of the Die Geduld and one of the character of PT who is German (Lucius), I used Latin for Anastasia's spells since that's how I see the classic magic's language and Norwegian for Marie's spells since she's an elf and it's only logical to me to use the language of the elven mythos (Norwegian which was the Viking's language) but I am neither German or Norwegian dear friend, I am actually French ;)

View attachment 1538927
View attachment 1538928
View attachment 1538930

What is even the point of the fight when you can have a flawless victory yet it still means nothing and you're treated like you got your arse kicked?

Its just plain annoying, why even include it and not just make it a set-piece?
This was mentionned before and I actually plan to remake the first part of the game pre-Episode 16 in January so I will redo the fights mainly because of the old fighting system which is obsolete and less cinematic so that will be adressed too as well as adding new scenes and content.

Solensis
These two too;
Ignorable errors
Thank you again, feedback are important and I cannot thank you enough, dear player.

Basically, you are good at building and building, but not completing. Just as your choices has basically no meaning. Now I like your game, I think you could become king of kings to be honest, if you focus on the choices matter and make meaning of your.. build up... I can't really explain it? It isn't hollow? But it is?
Also I'm drunk today as well, also easily pushy.. I try to stay away from forums etc when drunk but, not perfect :)
Well, first of all, thanks for the praise. It's actually really pleasant to read that you think that I could become (maybe not to that point) the King of the Kings of story-telling, thanks.

As for the build-up and the choices part, I can understand you're concern since I am actually learning everyday how to properly build a good story-line and a good progress and I do agree that the pre-Episode 16 part of the game needs a rework on some stuff and that's planned for January, I will add new scenes, new content, make some changes to the lore and story and also rework the fights to make them cinematic like in Chapter 2 so far but the most important thing is the addition of the Tri Path System with Light, Darkness and Twilight Path in some of the earlier choices.

Also, I don't know if you're on my Discord but I would be happy to talk with you more in-depth about what you said to see where are the flaws that you can actually see in terms of building but not completion.

Solensis

Genesis Creator
Game Developer
May 31, 2020
What was the need to add kin quiz ? Annoying
Celine, Kina and Jill purpose will make sense later due to an upgrade but basically, Celine will allow the player to have a "date" with one of his summon at the bar in order to learn more about them and their story/past, Kina will ask questions to the MC with different Quiz and the answers will always be linked to the game lore, rewarding you with a sex scene at the end with one of your summon and as for Jill, she serves as a Drill Instructor, allowing you to fight against one of your summon in a stylish but simple fight to allow you to see their skills and their progress since they train with Jill on their spare time. When I will rework the game in January, I'll make sure that none of those interactions are forced on the player so you will be able to skip them if you don't want to learn more about your summons or play a quiz or even fight. But I do remind you as I mentionned earlier that ALL THE ANSWERS TO ANY QUIZ OR RIDDLE are on the Discord in the Walkthrough channel if you do want to play it by cheating.

• Sad
Reactions: Allan Trumbull

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
One point I wanna make about the dark path is that I think you should ask someone else to help you on it. Solensis

I'm not saying you're a bad writer, because I actually really like the writing, but if a sleeping facefuck makes you uncomfortable then I'm guessing the dark path won't be very dark.

I'd recommend the dark path be themed around allowing the character to let his baser desires run amok. The cannon path should be about being a hero and all.

Solensis

Genesis Creator
Game Developer
May 31, 2020
One point I wanna make about the dark path is that I think you should ask someone else to help you on it. Solensis

I'm not saying you're a bad writer, because I actually really like the writing, but if a sleeping facefuck makes you uncomfortable then I'm guessing the dark path won't be very dark.

I'd recommend the dark path be themed around allowing the character to let his baser desires run amok. The cannon path should be about being a hero and all.
Well, the Paths were only two at that time (Neutral and Dark) and it was still a WIP in my head but now that I've properly introduced the differences between the Paths in terms of power, it will be more easier for me.

A reminder is that there is no good or bad decisions, only choices and consequences in the story. The Paths are actually linked to Lumia and Umbra behavior, personality and powers so for example, if MC forgive someone who betrayed him or did a bad thing by giving them another chance (in the logical limitations of the story of course), it will be a Light Path choice and if Mc decide to torture someone for example, that will be a Dark Path choice due to the fact that he basically succumb to his desire for vengeance.

Those choices add 1 point to a hidden variable while when MC uses his awakening to do a final attack against a foe, the attack add 3 points to the hidden variable, it's to give a chance for everyone to really shape how the story goes for each player because I plan to add some sort of threshold where at some different points of the story, depending on the most high variable, you will have a very different scene or a very encounter.

Also, the Path that the player will choose will directly affect Lumia and Umbra's appearances if MC becomes too Light or too Dark as well as his powers.

3.20 star(s) 38 Votes