Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
Jade not a virgin ?? Very bad. Disappointed

Jade told mc that city has a market. Mc bought a costume from there. But why he can't buy a nice weapon , armor , artifact etc ?? Mc has "2950 solars" now!!

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: stekegkin

tombeir

Oct 9, 2018
Solensis can you please explain in brief about the twillight Path? i get the light and dark path, but what is twillight path?

Solensis

Genesis Creator
Game Developer
May 31, 2020
Jade not a virgin ?? Very bad. Disappointed

Jade told mc that city has a market. Mc bought a costume from there. But why he can't buy a nice weapon , armor , artifact etc ?? Mc has "2950 solars" now!!
No she's not because she's a grown woman and there won't be a ton of virgin in the game because that's not realistic. Scarlet was a virgin due to her past and Anastasia because of how she lost herself in her passion for example, if there's no valid reason, I won't mark them as virgin.

As for the market part, it is for story-purpose since he just got the money. MC stuff will be better at some point.

Solensis

Genesis Creator
Game Developer
May 31, 2020
Solensis can you please explain in brief about the twillight Path? i get the light and dark path, but what is twillight path?
Light Path is basically more focus on Light Powers and your relation with Lumia as well as trying to see the good in people and being benevolent while Dark Path is more focus on your Dark Powers and your relation with Umbra as well as giving in your desire and thirst for blood or lust.

Twilight Path is a mix of those which you can see as a Neutral Path like a mix of Light and Dark. MC uses both of their powers in that Path and balance his desire with his benevolence in some way. To give you an exemple of a situation, let say that MC defeat an enemy who killed one of his friend and then, the said enemy plead for their life, Light Path would be forgiving him and putting him in jail or something, Twilight would be killing him swiftly, Dark Path would be torturing him yo death to make them suffer, you see?

sinoalice title screen bgm thats why so it sound familiar to me
Yep, I used Sinoalice for the bgm!

Reactions: tombeir

DarkOs31

Apr 28, 2020
Solensis
I guess it's a stupid question,cuz almost everyone here wants a fuck fest,but are the bar girls (0.20) important for the story,or just to please your patreons?
Cuz i couldn't care less about them...
I'm not rambling/complaining,i'm here for the story and THIS story is really really good ;)
But if i dont see "Das Große Ganze" ,i need a lil advice ;)
Like i said,your story is REALLY interesting ;)
I really wish he'll get a cute Kitsune member ;)

Solensis

Genesis Creator
Game Developer
May 31, 2020
This game needs a walkthrough.
I don't think a walkthrough is necessary since there are very few missable scenes and most of them are Game Overs or Bad Endings and as for the sex scenes, you just have to do a second game to make other choices if you want to see some of them.

When the bleach ost starts playing lol, nice :cool:
Glad that you recognized it !

Any plan on adding ntr or swinging and some other fetish.
There won't be NTR since that's not my cup of tea and there will be some swinging in some sort but only on the player advantage like shown in one of the game over with Sedlamiae where MC fucks the partner of someone else with this person or just alone. As for fetishes, I already added some footjob scenes and I plan to have Futanari Scenes on other females and some other fetishes like bondage or tentacle but only if the player desires to see them.

Solensis
I guess it's a stupid question,cuz almost everyone here wants a fuck fest,but are the bar girls (0.20) important for the story,or just to please your patreons?
Cuz i couldn't care less about them...
I'm not rambling/complaining,i'm here for the story and THIS story is really really good ;)
But if i dont see "Das Große Ganze" ,i need a lil advice ;)
Like i said,your story is REALLY interesting ;)
I really wish he'll get a cute Kitsune member ;)

Jade and Eve are not main characters like Scarlet or Marie but they will have their role to play and they are potential love interest.

I'm not sure what you meant by the german words you used.

As for the Kitsune member, I won't say anything but...

galibx23

Nov 21, 2018
I don't think a walkthrough is necessary since there are very few missable scenes and most of them are Game Overs or Bad Endings and as for the sex scenes, you just have to do a second game to make other choices if you want to see some of them.

Glad that you recognized it !

There won't be NTR since that's not my cup of tea and there will be some swinging in some sort but only on the player advantage like shown in one of the game over with Sedlamiae where MC fucks the partner of someone else with this person or just alone. As for fetishes, I already added some footjob scenes and I plan to have Futanari Scenes on other females and some other fetishes like bondage or tentacle but only if the player desires to see them.

Jade and Eve are not main characters like Scarlet or Marie but they will have their role to play and they are potential love interest.

I'm not sure what you meant by the german words you used.

As for the Kitsune member, I won't say anything but...
Fair, you do you and bless you work cause it's a good game.

Jan 7, 2019
It's mostly for the point system light points or bad points could careless for the scenes that i miss and the amount of game over choices don't even know why you put those in.

DarkOs31

Apr 28, 2020
Solensis "Das Große Ganze" = The big/bigger picture ;)

"As for the Kitsune member, I won't say anything but..." ,
you don't need to say anything,its just wishfull thinking,cuz there are vampires,demons etc. , so some powerfull myths from asia could be possible ;)
I mean look at her,isn't she beautiful?
270712-original-Kitsune_detalle_1.jpg

DarkOs31

Apr 28, 2020
Good answer since we all use discord (sarcasm)
Whoa,chill dude...i love sarcasm too,i just gave you an info that on his discord you`ll find the answers for the riddles...
And if you would READ more than just 2-3 posts ,sometimes 2-3 pages in this thread,you`ll always find your answers ...
FYI i always try to help,so no need to be bitchy ;)

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: mmmonsterkill

Solensis

Genesis Creator
Game Developer
May 31, 2020
Fair, you do you and bless you work cause it's a good game.
Thank you very much for the praise!

It's mostly for the point system light points or bad points could careless for the scenes that i miss and the amount of game over choices don't even know why you put those in.
The point system is pretty clear I think, when you have a Path choice, the Path linked to the choice is literally written next to the choice. Or maybe I didn't understood what do you need to know?

As for the Game Over choices, I mean... Because it's a video game with a fighting system? I think the game is already pretty straight forward in terms of how the story unravels and goes so those Game Over are a nice addition for people to see what could go wrong and there's also three Bad Endings so far that are some sort of What If.

what are the answers to kina quiz like???????
It's on the Walkthrough section of my Discord and someone posted them here I think.

Solensis "Das Große Ganze" = The big/bigger picture ;)

"As for the Kitsune member, I won't say anything but..." ,
you don't need to say anything,its just wishfull thinking,cuz there are vampires,demons etc. , so some powerfull myths from asia could be possible ;)
I mean look at her,isn't she beautiful?
View attachment 1547070
Oh alright, sorry I don't speak German so I didn't understood it. Don't worry about the myths, like I said to one of the player who's talks with me a lot on Discord, I have plenty of surprises for you.

Good answer since we all use discord (sarcasm)
It's not that hard to create a Discord account and it's free. You have a lot of informations on it as well as a community.

Whoa,chill dude...i love sarcasm too,i just gave you an info that on his discord you`ll find the answers for the riddles...
And if you would READ more than just 2-3 posts ,sometimes 2-3 pages in this thread,you`ll always find your answers ...
FYI i always try to help,so no need to be bitchy ;)
Some people need to be held by the hand unfortunately and they can't ask for things nicely.

Reactions: HogRocket

The_Hybrid

Nov 3, 2020
one question since I stopped at ep 15: Some players said that the little girl going with MC got killed, is this true??

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 38 Votes