Eunoian

Artist & Writer
Donor
Jul 15, 2018
I havn't played this game yet but I wanted to give it a try. I did a little digging and in case this hasn't been reported yet, the fix for the name change bug is in files "parallaxtowerscript" and "mementosoflustscript". Character "hero" is redefined to "Aiden".

A quick change to the below solved the issue for me:

define hero = Character("[nameofhero]", color="#0080f7")

May 20, 2020
Solensis just a crazy thought

For the scenes gated by the mini quiz within game, could you limit those to be chapter specific please? For example the first question I got asked while in Chapter 2 Episode 20 was a "Please type in obscure fact X from Chapter 1 Episode 1" without a method of giving up or requesting a hint in game. -- Yes I know this would be immersion breaking, however the player connection with the character isn't strong enough to burn every detail into your mind over the months of development to the point where you can remember everything from years ago when playing today.

Reactions: fekk you

Azsouth

Mar 1, 2021
I havn't played this game yet but I wanted to give it a try. I did a little digging and in case this hasn't been reported yet, the fix for the name change bug is in files "parallaxtowerscript" and "mementosoflustscript". Character "hero" is redefined to "Aiden".

I can't find those files, where are they exactly?

FOXerde

Jun 20, 2020
Hey there so I was wondering how to unlock the second skill the one we got during the fight with the first suitor the guy using fire (dunno what's his name). I actually received the skill but it says "unfortunately you don't meet the requirements to activate it" so I feel like I have missed something XD

Bsebanus

Jun 25, 2021
Is there a walkthrough for this game? I'm stuck where Kina quizzes you about your past in chapter 19(or 20 I'm not sure). I would appreciate any and all help. Cheers!

Bsebanus

Jun 25, 2021
Is there a walkthrough for this game? I'm stuck where Kina quizzes you about your past in chapter 19(or 20 I'm not sure). I would appreciate any and all help. Cheers!

Solensis

Genesis Creator
Game Developer
May 31, 2020

Yeah I have to fix this issue too, so I'll probably add the option to choose your MC name for those modes.

you should have answered "Maaaaaaaaaaaaybe..........maybe not ;)"

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
That wouldn't have been an answer x)

Solensis just a crazy thought

For the scenes gated by the mini quiz within game, could you limit those to be chapter specific please? For example the first question I got asked while in Chapter 2 Episode 20 was a "Please type in obscure fact X from Chapter 1 Episode 1" without a method of giving up or requesting a hint in game. -- Yes I know this would be immersion breaking, however the player connection with the character isn't strong enough to burn every detail into your mind over the months of development to the point where you can remember everything from years ago when playing today.
First of all, the Quiz is not mandatory, you can refuse to play it and secondly, all the answers are on the Walkthrough section of my Discord for those who don't want to play the Quiz properly, so you have two ways of doing this already, dear player. But I'll probably ask questions linked to more important events.

Hey there so I was wondering how to unlock the second skill the one we got during the fight with the first suitor the guy using fire (dunno what's his name). I actually received the skill but it says "unfortunately you don't meet the requirements to activate it" so I feel like I have missed something XD
It's the Mementos skill, it unlocks by itself but I will remove that line with the rework cause many people were confused about that.

Walkthrough channel on my Discord.

Pingoyo

Nov 23, 2020
View attachment 909633

Overview:
You are a young man trying to live a simple life with your best friend until a tragedy strikes you! Now, you find yourself in another world, caught up in a divine war in order to have your wish come true! What will happen to you during this epic adventure? Will you go forth and unravel the mysteries of this new world? Or will you fall into despair? Only time and the choices you make will tell!

(RAPE SCENE WAS CHANGED SO THERE'S NO NTR ANYMORE)​

Thread Updated: 2021-12-08
Release Date: 2021-11-13
Developer: Solensis - -
Censored: No
Version: Episode 20
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - MEGA -
Mac
(Ep 17): MEGA - -
Others: COMPRESSED -
ANDROID

*This unofficial port/version/code is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1169522 View attachment 897905 View attachment 897901 View attachment 897895 View attachment 907295 View attachment 902254 View attachment 907294 View attachment 1042291 View attachment 997613 View attachment 997612 View attachment 1169520 View attachment 907303 View attachment 1169521 View attachment 902255
Alguien tiene parche en español? =There's spanish patch?

3.20 star(s) 38 Votes