Solensis

Genesis Creator
Game Developer
May 31, 2020
I don't mean to be an ass but the End of March is my birthday and i was looking forward to the update, but is now the middle of April what is the hold up
I had personnal issues that made me delay the update but it's coming out tonight.

not sure why you need to start a new game to change MC name when we have mods that let you change at any point during gameplay.. but new filler content for older episodes aint bad in general.. just hope it gets here soon lol..
It's a bug that is fixed in the update that will be released tonight.

He doesn't post updates here very often. This game is updated for the patrons more regularly. Usually what happens is a few chapters come out, once the Dev feels the patrons are enough chapters ahead, then they get released here.
It's exactly that but now I will probably go back to have the Patrons get one Episode ahead so Public still have content regularly.

JC02321

Apr 22, 2018
Solensis, would you recommend a restart with this rework of stuff or just keep going on?

Solensis

Genesis Creator
Game Developer
May 31, 2020
Solensis, would you recommend a restart with this rework of stuff or just keep going on?
Since it's a rework and you have a lot of new content, I would recommend a restart, definitely.

Here's a shortened version of my Discord announcement:

What can you expect in the Rework version? You have the new Episode 21 that was release for Patrons two months ago, the reworked fights in Chapter 1 (Scarlet/Sedlamiae and Victor) that you can experience under a new light as I reworked them entirely with the new fight system and new renders as well as some additionnal scenes for some of them, new choices for Victor's fight, I've also reworked his divine form and added a new fighting phase, I also modified Vaelia's fight in the Prologue of MoL for the more curious of you, I have added three new episodes titled 11.5/13.5/19.5 and these Episodes are centered around Luna since they are called "Luna's Adventures" and finally I do need to remind you all that you have to do a fresh start of the game for all the new variables and functions to work properly in the future (also fixed the name bug).

Reactions: Spawn420

Henr11

Compressor
Jun 4, 2020
Sorry, I was supposed to release the zipped version yesterday, but some personal and computer mishaps happened.

Genesis Rework [Ep.21] [Solensis] - Compressed

You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.
Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Original Win/Linux Size: 2.4 GB
Compressed Win/Linux Size: 1.45 GB
- Pixeldrain

Original Mac Size: 2.3 GB
Compressed Mac Size: 1.4 GB
- Pixeldrain

Varxen

Jun 17, 2017
Love your work bro. Hoping for more "amoral" choices and "independent path" choices which include mind control, think that parts a bit lacking and the MC might be a little too nice in the latest chapters, but that might just be me, anyway good job! Looking forward to new updates.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Solensis and Xypher

Xypher

May 1, 2017
Love your work bro. Hoping for more "amoral" choices and "independent path" choices which include mind control, think that parts a bit lacking and the MC might be a little too nice in the latest chapters, but that might just be me, anyway good job! Looking forward to new updates.
Same, want to see more neutral/dark path involving mind control ability. Nonetheless still enjoyed the light path for the full-on good guy hero route and his harem (lol).

ExaltedMidget

Mar 22, 2018
are all the new Luna scenes like the first as in I am being shown events the MC is not in if so let me know so i can not bother continuing the restart as there is no reason to. If the MC isn't in the scene then I click through it because I don't want to know about it.

Blackeye.

Aug 15, 2020
Unofficial Android Port of:

Genesis Rework [Ep.21] [Solensis]

My android port has an alternative save location, the save will remain intact when you uninstall the game so don't worry about starting over. And my port has a textbox opacity slider and text size slider and added change name to the main menu.

if you like my ports, consider buying me a cofee as to motivate me and get me going to do more ports, and help me pay for mega storage, thanks

3.20 star(s) 38 Votes