Bse

Aug 1, 2019
Question! Is the MC Grow or is it still 0 Grow after 1 Fusion of angel and ?human? Is he Still not Learning even after the the Zodiac start? Yes he is not so Good Bye DEV for wasting time on a good start and a not Exstinktion Lernkurve for the MC

DarkOs31

Apr 28, 2020
This update is just W O W !!
This game's like everybody's Otaku dream...
I'm glad you used "Tokyo Ghoul - Glassy Sky"
Can't wait for the next update!

Solensis

Genesis Creator
Game Developer
May 31, 2020
How long does an update usually take. I wonder since I am new, Great game love the wide variety of Event, Character Personalities etc.
Generally, I update once a month with a new episode but these past few months, it took a bit more time for me since I had some issues IRL but now it's fine so it should go back to normal.

Question! Is the MC Grow or is it still 0 Grow after 1 Fusion of angel and ?human? Is he Still not Learning even after the the Zodiac start? Yes he is not so Good Bye DEV for wasting time on a good start and a not Exstinktion Lernkurve for the MC
I didn't understand any words of what you said.

This update is just W O W !!
This game's like everybody's Otaku dream...
I'm glad you used "Tokyo Ghoul - Glassy Sky"
Can't wait for the next update!
Thank you for the praise! :D

Why do i think it looks like MC's having cat-ears? :giggle:
View attachment 1768063
The placement of Akiko in the back probably :LOL:

Reactions: DarkOs31

Bse

Aug 1, 2019
I didn't understand any words of what you said.
What I mean is the learning curve. Does he learn something or does he go back to zero?
Like hey i see an
Hey I saw an angel merging with a human. and later Baka what is the goal of all this... So from my point he dont lean any thing. He fight and have good parts but he dont grow in it . Grow like Parents do. But nothing to see in it. So Did he Really understand what he has? It is Clear a NO. I am sorry for being hard to you but make a clear learnig for him. Not a wobling goblin Learning curve. When you dont understand this i use later a complett googel translator for it. Bye

phantomreaper23

Nov 7, 2017
Like the game but how many times is the mc going to cry or say I failed over and over again. can the dev not think of something better or is the mc that much of a baby?

phantomreaper23

Nov 7, 2017
Like the game but how many times is the mc going to cry or say I failed over and over again. can the dev not think of something better or is the mc that much of a baby?
I liked the game but I cant play it anymore. I cant stand for the same thing to always happen. He just stands or sits there saying "Nooooooooo dont" and does nothing while someone dies or some shit. and it feels like my choices don't mean anything. Good luck with this

Reactions: Allan Trumbull

DarkOs31

Apr 28, 2020
I'm in a bit of a quandary...
I often think like some guys here "Is he (mc) really this stupid and didn`t learn from his previuos fight's?".
On the other hand i'm thinking like "maybe he (mc) MUST loose some girls to recruit them for his shaddow army???".
Cuz this seems like his "overkill" - move? idk...
Ofcourse this seems really dark and morbid...

Solensis

Genesis Creator
Game Developer
May 31, 2020
I'm in a bit of a quandary...
I often think like some guys here "Is he (mc) really this stupid and didn`t learn from his previuos fight's?".
On the other hand i'm thinking like "maybe he (mc) MUST loose some girls to recruit them for his shaddow army???".
Cuz this seems like his "overkill" - move? idk...
Ofcourse this seems really dark and morbid...
It's not about learning but about being surprised everytime. He don't expect what happens and even if he does, there's always a problem he cannot face, he has to lose to slowly grow.

My saves from ep20 worked for ep21,didn`t need to restart the game...
But i'll try a fresh restart later,cuz i wanna see the improvements :sneaky:
It may have worked but it won't work later on as I modified the code in the rework to add the variables properly.

Reactions: DarkOs31

Shaktar777

Oct 14, 2018
I tried to get into playing this i really did. MC is a total loser compared to any of the bad guys/monsters in the game and you either stand by an watch as someone you want to protect is brutallized or get saved by a fluke or unknown hidden power. Its really too bad the writing is so poor as the art is decent. Could have been a decent game imo but poor writing and plot choice ruin it for me.

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
It's not about learning but about being surprised everytime. He don't expect what happens and even if he does, there's always a problem he cannot face, he has to lose to slowly grow
At this point 'being surprised' has lost all meaning. ..
I found a bug... It's during the start of Edea(?) The dark elf romance start. During the meditation, you are supposed to see the person you think about, but insted you see a fight scene with victor.

Last edited:

Rizaki

Jan 19, 2020
I need help about kina ask 3 question (mini game) anybody can help me please idk how to answer this... Please

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
So... Before playing the game i read the comments and it gave me negative impression of the game... I thought that mc was a crybaby and never learns from his mistakes just like some of the comments implied.... But I also saw some comments that praised the game... So, I decided to try the game... And I am glad that I decided to play this game.. Because after playing the game I understand that some people are trolling the game....the story is flowing smoothly... All the events are perfectly aligned with the story... Even those surprise deaths.... I only hope that the dev will one day add the characters and gifts we received from the two side mission into the main game... Yes, these side missions are far from complete, so there's a chance that once the missions are complete, we get to see the characters from those missions in the main game.

• Red Heart
Reactions: sonhot and DarkOs31
3.20 star(s) 38 Votes