Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
In this case victim is Luna. She is MC's weakness. Maybe he scared to attack when he knows about the demon now pacted with Luna ??!

ExaltedMidget

Mar 22, 2018
Delivery ??
I don't like being given info that could effect my choices that the MC is unaware of... I don't like seeing events that the MC dose not see either. There is a better way to handle the Luna content we would just learn about it latter maybe much latter. Although I don't know what the content is other than she has a cat and it is a person although a post above called it "the demon" because, as Luna appeared om screen I knew the MC was not there and started clicking looking for the MC or the MC's name in the text box. I don't mind it seeing events that player is not a part of and they can't see them in some way if a NPC that was part of the event is telling them about it otherwise it breaks the first person narrative and turns it into a third person story worse if we are showed thoughts of others it becomes third person unlimited, and the Male Protagonist tag becomes invalid. With the New Luna content we are very close to passing the line into Multiple Protagonists and one of them is a loli.

Last edited:

Solensis

Genesis Creator
Game Developer
May 31, 2020
In this case victim is Luna. She is MC's weakness. Maybe he scared to attack when he knows about the demon now pacted with Luna ??!
Luna didn't make a pact with a demon but something else that you will see later.

I don't like being given info that could effect my choices that the MC is unaware of... I don't like seeing events that the MC dose not see either. There is a better way to handle the Luna content we would just learn about it latter maybe much latter. Although I don't know what the content is other than she has a cat and it is a person although a post above called it "the demon" because, as Luna appeared om screen I knew the MC was not there and started clicking looking for the MC or the MC's name in the text box. I don't mind it seeing events that player is not a part of and they can't see them in some way if a NPC that was part of the event is telling them about it otherwise it breaks the first person narrative and turns it into a third person story worse if we are showed thoughts of others it becomes third person unlimited, and the Male Protagonist tag becomes invalid. With the New Luna content we are very close to passing the line into Multiple Protagonists and one of them is a loli.
Well, it's not the first time I give the player knowledge of others event since you saw Vindicta's POV too even though you don't control her. As for Luna, it's not Loli Content since she's fully acknowledge as a child by me and not a woman in a child body + there's no sex scenes with her because obviously she's a kid but Luna's Adventures are important due to what I plan for the future of the game so if you don't like the fact that you have some sort of omniscient reading from time to time, it might be a problem for you in the future.

Reactions: Allan Trumbull

Archylanyard

Feb 11, 2022
What I mean is the learning curve. Does he learn something or does he go back to zero?
Like hey i see an
Hey I saw an angel merging with a human. and later Baka what is the goal of all this... So from my point he dont lean any thing. He fight and have good parts but he dont grow in it . Grow like Parents do. But nothing to see in it. So Did he Really understand what he has? It is Clear a NO. I am sorry for being hard to you but make a clear learnig for him. Not a wobling goblin Learning curve. When you dont understand this i use later a complett googel translator for it. Bye
Yes, I thought you were retarded at first too, but the translator isn't doing a good job. But I believe your trying to say, the story isn't portraying the character as developing in a sense of environmental awareness. What I mean is, he is not learning as the story develops by the things he is witnessing.

Archylanyard

Feb 11, 2022
Great game devs, love the story, and thank you for the simple combat choices. I play on Android and it makes it way more enjoyable. I'm at ch19 now, only wish mc was more op. I mean he had trouble with regular bandits and is supposed to be a godlike character, don't understand this. But all in all good so far. Also like the daughter dynamic with Luna, that your able to have this positive influence in her life, and protect her, I think it's a good balance for the mc as a counter to his negative experience with Laurie.

Bse

Aug 1, 2019
Yes, I thought you were retarded at first too, but the translator isn't doing a good job. But I believe your trying to say, the story isn't portraying the character as developing in a sense of environmental awareness. What I mean is, he is not learning as the story develops by the things he is witnessing.
Yes thank you.

Bse

Aug 1, 2019
So what i have to say to is Following IQ130 And i am retarded ? yup look at all the shit rich people and other. Yes i am sure i retarded ... so come again. I dont follow this treat anymore and dont play 0 IQ game bye and maybe you grow brain...

• Haha
Reactions: Allan Trumbull
3.20 star(s) 38 Votes