OctoSky

Jun 29, 2017
Developer,
Any info on update?
Solensis
I'm not the developer but this is from August 11th on Discord.

Episode 22 developpement is going smoothly but I am actually on vacations so I will only be able to work on the script until I come back home early September where I will do all the renders and animations

Then this on September 18th: it's just a little message to tell you that I came back to my place on Monday and that I'm currently still working on Episode 22 so worry not, I'll update again when I'm done working on it but I can tell you that I got some good things prepared for this one

Sounds like he is still working on renders and animations since he got back in mid September.

Last edited:

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
WTB Game + Optional Walkthrough on Steam :) -- LoL yes I have an aversion to joining a different Discord for every game I try lol
Yarp. I am in a grand total of 2 discord channels. One is a bunch of gamer friends who have been gaming together for 15+ years. The other is for my fleet in Star Trek Online. And that'll be dumped if/when I quit STO. I have zero interest in joining pron channels for anything in discord.

Craigdon97

May 27, 2022
having trouble with new update i download it fine and exract it but everytime i go on the game its still ep 21?

Elyauris

Mar 28, 2019
Wasn't there a Walkthrough mod to this game ?
I think there was, cuz i remember frist time playing without it and then i downloaded WT mod... :(

Solensis

Genesis Creator
Game Developer
May 31, 2020
having trouble with new update i download it fine and exract it but everytime i go on the game its still ep 21?
It's a bug, I forgot to copy the GUI and Options into the compressed version of the game but don't worry, the Episode is in the game.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 38 Votes