ttba1878

May 3, 2020
Quick question, the episode number says ep22. When I download through the Mega app the download name is Ep22, but when you extract the files it says the episode number is 21. Is this correct?

Solensis

Genesis Creator
Game Developer
May 31, 2020
Compressed PLs!
Game is already compressed, the OG version on my PC is more than 12Gb.

Quick question, the episode number says ep22. When I download through the Mega app the download name is Ep22, but when you extract the files it says the episode number is 21. Is this correct?
As mentionned on earlier post: It's just because I forgot to switch the GUI/Options scripts so it still shows the old name but the Episode 22/Part 1 is in there and you can play it normally :geek:

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: "CJ" and Hordragg

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Genesis [Ep.22 Part 1] [Solensis] – COMPRESSED MORE

Win/Linux Ep.22 Part 1 · · · (1.o GiB :: 2.34 GiB)
Mac Ep.22 Part 1 · · · (1.o GiB :: 2.32 GiB)
This compression is unofficial, reduces asset quality, and may or may not break your game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Caveat emptor.

Edit (to avoid (any (more)) confusion)
: the release is wrongly named 21, but actually is 22 Part 1 (see also the post above this one).

Last edited:

Pingoyo

Nov 23, 2020
View attachment 2138938

Overview:
You are a young man trying to live a simple life with your bestfriend until a tragedy strikes you both! Now, you find yourself in another world, caught up in a divine war in order to have your wish come true! What will happen to you during this epic adventure? Will you go forth and unravel the mysteries of this new world? Or will you fall into despair and unleash chaos? Only time and the choices you make will tell!​

Thread Updated: 2022-11-01
Release Date: 2022-11-01
Developer: Solensis - -
Censored: No
Version: Episode 22 Part 1
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -
Others: COMPRESSED* - ANDROID*

Extra: GALLERY UNLOCKER*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1169522 View attachment 897905 View attachment 897901 View attachment 897895 View attachment 907295 View attachment 902254 View attachment 907294 View attachment 1042291 View attachment 997613 View attachment 997612 View attachment 1169520 View attachment 907303 View attachment 1169521 View attachment 902255
Very good remake, but I would recommend that you make the text box transparent and add a black outline to the letter.
What program do you use for character design and animation?

Reactions: Allan Trumbull

Solensis

Genesis Creator
Game Developer
May 31, 2020
Very good remake, but I would recommend that you make the text box transparent and add a black outline to the letter.
What program do you use for character design and animation?
Someone already suggested that to me (the text box thingy) but I'll have to look into that. I use Honey Select for the character design and Honey Select Studio Neo 2 for the rendering and animations.

It's like watching some sort of anime series lol !!!! hahahaha
I try my best to make it feel like it with the addition of choices. :geek:

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
I'm loving this story, and this project actually has a shit load of content. Great work.

Also...here is a tool that I use to find the right fighting choices (As there isn't any walk through at the moment that shows them). I really wish the fighting could be skipped, as it's brutal not knowing what's behind a choice...when your fighting an NPC that has 10 points of health. (Long fight, just to move the story a long.)

Extract and copy the 0x52_URM.rpa file into your game folder. Then run your game exe. When a choice or flag comes up in the story, a box in the top left hand corner will appear, click it to expand it and click on the show box. The each boss choice is a fight win.

But note, not all the fighting and story choices will have the boss choice...so use your save function regularly, or download and use the UnRen-0.91 tool to remove the fighting roll back lock, ..Just run and pick #6 choice...to remove the roll back lock.

screenshot0002.png

Last edited:

Solensis

Genesis Creator
Game Developer
May 31, 2020
I'm loving this story, and this project actually has a shit load of content. Great work.

Also...here is a tool that I use to find the right fighting choices (As there isn't any walk through at the moment that shows them). I really wish the fighting could be skipped, as it's brutal not knowing what's behind a choice...when your fighting an NPC that has 10 points of health. (Long fight, just to move the story a long.)

Extract and copy the 0x52_URM.rpa file into your game folder. Then run your game exe. Click on the show box and choose the boss choices to win each fight. But note, not all fighting choices will have the boss choice.
I've been working on the game for two years now, hence the amount of content if you just started :geek:

As for the fight scenes, I don't make them skippable because usually, there's either a secret scene behind each defeat or in rare case, it's not of huge importance if you win or lose (example, the fight against Scarlet wether you win or lose, it mainly change the end dialogue and scene but don't affect the story progression).

Reactions: Allan Trumbull

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
I've been working on the game for two years now, hence the amount of content if you just started :geek:

As for the fight scenes, I don't make them skippable because usually, there's either a secret scene behind each defeat or in rare case, it's not of huge importance if you win or lose (example, the fight against Scarlet wether you win or lose, it mainly change the end dialogue and scene but don't affect the story progression).
Still confused about Twilight points. Is it helps to activate the features & powers bothe dark & light paths ???

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Someone already suggested that to me (the text box thingy) but I'll have to look into that.
Looking into thingies is tight. That being said, here's a modified screens.rpy which adds a textbox opacity slider as well as an outline option to the preferences dialogue. The latter option allows switching between a zero, one, or three pixel wide slightly translucent black outline surrounding the say_label and say_dialogue styles. Adjust as you see fit.
Oh, and your font is out of percent signs. :geek:

Aug 29, 2020
Genesis [Ep.22 Part 1] [Solensis] – COMPRESSED MORE

Win/Linux Ep.22 Part 1 · · Pixeldrain · (1.o GiB :: 2.34 GiB)
Mac Ep.22 Part 1 · · Pixeldrain · (1.o GiB :: 2.32 GiB)
The file says it is the last episode, episode 21, is it renamed wrong, or was it uploaded wrong?
But thank you in advance

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
The file says it is the last episode, episode 21, is it renamed wrong, or was it uploaded wrong?
But thank you in advance
As mentionned on earlier post: It's just because I forgot to switch the GUI/Options scripts so it still shows the old name but the Episode 22/Part 1 is in there and you can play it normally :geek:

Solensis

Genesis Creator
Game Developer
May 31, 2020
Still confused about Twilight points. Is it helps to activate the features & powers bothe dark & light paths ???
There's three paths in the game which are Light, Dark and Twilight. It has it's own awakening look and powers. Light Path is linked to selfless and kind choices, Dark Path is linked to selfish and pragmatic choices while Twilight Path is quite Neutral in a way, it's not good and not bad but in between. Twilight is the Path that is the closest to what most human beings would IRL if they are not a Parangon of Justice or an asshole.

Looking into thingies is tight. That being said, here's a modified screens.rpy which adds a textbox opacity slider as well as an outline option to the preferences dialogue. The latter option allows switching between a zero, one, or three pixel wide slightly translucent black outline surrounding the say_label and say_dialogue styles. Adjust as you see fit.
Oh, and your font is out of percent signs. :geek:
Thanks for the script, I'll definitely look at it to see if it doesn't modify too much things and add it to the game! As for the font lacking a percentage sign, it explains the text bug some people had :rolleyes: thank you for mentionning it again!

Wolfeszorn

Jul 24, 2021
damn... i started playing 3 days ago and i must say... i love every goddamn part of it. I laughed, i shed tears and ca..... well... let´s leave out the last part xD

When i started i didn´t rly expect anything big but boy was i wrong. you seriously delivered..... Great work. Keep it up :)
Although, i hope you don´t mind the question, now that i´m hooked, what is the usual release schedule? If there is any at all

Keep up the great work. you created an epic story so far :)

Oh, and Jills new look? Phew. Just hot :D

• Red Heart
Reactions: Solensis

Solensis

Genesis Creator
Game Developer
May 31, 2020
damn... i started playing 3 days ago and i must say... i love every goddamn part of it. I laughed, i shed tears and ca..... well... let´s leave out the last part xD

When i started i didn´t rly expect anything big but boy was i wrong. you seriously delivered..... Great work. Keep it up :)
Although, i hope you don´t mind the question, now that i´m hooked, what is the usual release schedule? If there is any at all

Keep up the great work. you created an epic story so far :)

Oh, and Jills new look? Phew. Just hot :D
Glad that you love the game so far! :geek:

For the release schedule, it's was one Episode per month when I started (Patrons have the latest and Public have the one before) but this year was a bit more complicated since I've done the Rework version and focused on the side stories. But I'm gonna try a new thing for a bit where I'm gonna split the episodes in two parts so I can deliver the first part for everyone and the second part for Patrons only so it's gonna be half an episode (2000 lines of codes more or less) every two weeks.

There's more coming of the enhanced summons :cool:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Wolfeszorn

Bse

Aug 1, 2019
Ask did you give MC a learning curve or is he dump as he start? I mean hey i was in 4 differents voids and 2 differernt voids in aktion and still not KNown about any? Clue lees pies of shit? Sorry but let him grow make him Stronger after all he see and fight why training in Mindpalace when he is not use it???? Other is why he don´t understand why The queeen of void came tohim ! make this part clear to understand. Did you? Nope you throw the dice and lose me here... Good luck with you Game but no chance i play it again.

3.20 star(s) 38 Votes