Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
I've been working on the game for two years now, hence the amount of content if you just started :geek:

As for the fight scenes, I don't make them skippable because usually, there's either a secret scene behind each defeat or in rare case, it's not of huge importance if you win or lose (example, the fight against Scarlet wether you win or lose, it mainly change the end dialogue and scene but don't affect the story progression).
I guess along the topic of choices: (in spoilers because you may not want feedback or folks may have not played this far):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Just my two cents, no disrespect meant. Feel free to disregard. If you read my feedback, thanks, whether you agreed or not!

And!

have a nice day resized.gif

Solensis

Genesis Creator
Game Developer
May 31, 2020
Ask did you give MC a learning curve or is he dump as he start? I mean hey i was in 4 differents voids and 2 differernt voids in aktion and still not KNown about any? Clue lees pies of shit? Sorry but let him grow make him Stronger after all he see and fight why training in Mindpalace when he is not use it???? Other is why he don´t understand why The queeen of void came tohim ! make this part clear to understand. Did you? Nope you throw the dice and lose me here... Good luck with you Game but no chance i play it again.
Didn't understand anything of what you said unfortunately but there's plenty of games to enjoy aside mine so good luck out there :geek:

I guess along the topic of choices: (in spoilers because you may not want feedback or folks may have not played this far):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Just my two cents, no disrespect meant. Feel free to disregard. If you read my feedback, thanks, whether you agreed or not!

And!

View attachment 2146134
I understand your point of view but I like to place Game Over in these Cinematic Fights because I believe in the "Die and Retry" system where you learn from your mistake and you do better then (and it also serves as a "what if" ending that I particularly like) and for people who have troubles, I even placed a continue after the Game Over so you can start from the beginning of the fight and not the episode. The system you're talking about (coming from right, dodge left) is implemented in the normal fights. As for Mass Effect, it's a bad example since I'm alone on that project and they had an immense team of people but I see what you mean.

The Cinematic Fights (fights against bosses) are what they are called: Cinematic Fights compared to the normal fights where I implement HP and actual decisions based on the enemy pattern.

In any case, thanks for the feedback, always nice to have some and I wish you a nice day too ;)

Reactions: DarkOs31
Jun 23, 2020
Oh hey, i just downloaded your game and in meantime i was reading old reviews then new one's..... So I'm gonna start soon as well as cuz some reviews were like this game as an anime nd badass.... Then I'm looking forward to it .... !!! But is there a walkthrough or not , just simply wanna know ...?!

• Haha
Reactions: DarkOs31

Solensis

Genesis Creator
Game Developer
May 31, 2020
In this Game (https://f95zone.to/threads/ataegina-v0-7-5-kthulian.20163/) we do have a fight system too,it's easy to win...
You only need to cast "shaddow form + summon dire wolf pack + mana steal" and repeat ,will your fights be anything like this?
I played this game before and I have to say that the fight system is quite functionning and easy to be honest (you can even skip fights if I remember) but it's all pre-made assets used every single fights where my fights are unique renders each single times so it wouldn't work. But if a lot of patrons ask me, I'll just add the option to skip later.

Oh hey, i just downloaded your game and in meantime i was reading old reviews then new one's..... So I'm gonna start soon as well as cuz some reviews were like this game as an anime nd badass.... Then I'm looking forward to it .... !!! But is there a walkthrough or not , just simply wanna know ...?!
There's no need for a walkthrough as the game is pretty straight forward with your Path Choices or Romance choices since I put them between these "()" signs like "Kiss her (Light Path) or Slap her (Dark Path)". There is a walkthrough channel with some pinged messages on my Discord for the quiz and side stories stuff though.

Caldriel

Jul 12, 2021
Hi,
i have play the game first time and must say it is interesting.
Maybe a smal suggestion.
Your VN is quite large (<7GB).
Would it be possible to download the updates separately?
Like for example with the Terminus Reach Sentinel 2.

Jun 23, 2020
I played this game before and I have to say that the fight system is quite functionning and easy to be honest (you can even skip fights if I remember) but it's all pre-made assets used every single fights where my fights are unique renders each single times so it wouldn't work. But if a lot of patrons ask me, I'll just add the option to skip later.

There's no need for a walkthrough as the game is pretty straight forward with your Path Choices or Romance choices since I put them between these "()" signs like "Kiss her (Light Path) or Slap her (Dark Path)". There is a walkthrough channel with some pinged messages on my Discord for the quiz and side stories stuff though.
Aah okie sure sure then i will check your discord... I'm gonna check for link ... Well light nd dark ...type...good to know..!! Thanxxx

Reactions: Solensis

Solensis

Genesis Creator
Game Developer
May 31, 2020
Hi,
i have play the game first time and must say it is interesting.
Maybe a smal suggestion.
Your VN is quite large (<7GB).
Would it be possible to download the updates separately?
Like for example with the Terminus Reach Sentinel 2.
It is actually compressed 2-3GB, I don't know where you downloaded a version that big.

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
MC's team is growing up.... I think some of them will get the same ending as kina....

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
It's very funny to see Luna, who is a little girl, but they only made her small in size but with boobs. I guess if any of the girls ever have a daughter the baby will have boobs too

Solensis

Genesis Creator
Game Developer
May 31, 2020
It's very funny to see Luna, who is a little girl, but they only made her small in size but with boobs. I guess if any of the girls ever have a daughter the baby will have boobs too
Unfortunately, I can't make her flat without the character looking weird, hence the reduction in boobs to the max + small size.

Wolfeszorn

Jul 24, 2021
can´t wait for the second part of the update so i decided to become a patreon aswell :D

Out of curiosity... You mentioned that Luna plays an important role in the story. could you maybe explain a bit how without going to much into spoilers if possible? And is she possibly going to become a LI aswell in the future?

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
can´t wait for the second part of the update so i decided to become a patreon aswell :D

Out of curiosity... You mentioned that Luna plays an important role in the story. could you maybe explain a bit how without going to much into spoilers if possible? And is she possibly going to become a LI aswell in the future?
Wtf... Really.... People's expectations have no limits

Solensis

Genesis Creator
Game Developer
May 31, 2020

Thanks for your patronage!

Unfortunately, I can't say anything related to Luna's importance since anything would be a spoiler. As for her becoming a Love Interest... Nope for obvious reasons.

Reactions: Wolfeszorn
3.20 star(s) 38 Votes