Varxen

Jun 17, 2017
The female was actually sleeping so it was basically a rape and I didn't liked that. But don't worry, there is plenty of good sex scenes already.
Just wanted to ask...but shouldn't there be a dark path? Do we not expect some rapey scenes on the dark path anyway? Kind of a turn off when everything is so vanilla and for choices to be moral when we're playing down a dark path...

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
Just wanted to ask...but shouldn't there be a dark path? Do we not expect some rapey scenes on the dark path anyway? Kind of a turn off when everything is so vanilla and for choices to be moral when we're playing down a dark path...
There are already some dark path choices....
And no. No more NTRish rape scenes....

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
Wtf... Really.... People's expectations have no limits
Lol... Dev is having internal Crysis..... He just can't decide if luna is future li or not... In one reply he is saying that luna is not a future li for obvious reasons, on the other hand he is giving me facepalm for suggesting that luna as a future li is weird

Solensis

Genesis Creator
Game Developer
May 31, 2020
Bah!! Bummer!!
But i kinda understand why
Obviously, it would be akin to a weird type of incest even if she grow up and everything. No one sane would want to have sex with their child.

There is a dark path but I don't feel comfortable with plain rape for the MC as it is not something I wish to endorse, neither it is something that I consider normal to be aroused to but to each their own. There will be rape scenes but not linked to the MC or any potential Love Interest as they will only serve story purposes. But don't worry, that's why the main character have the mind control skill so instead of writing and rendering a pure rape scene, it would be more close to mental suggestion that I feel more comfortable to work with. Also, the Dark Path is not just sex, it concerns powers and future events.

Lol... Dev is having internal Crysis..... He just can't decide if luna is future li or not... In one reply he is saying that luna is not a future li for obvious reasons, on the other hand he is giving me facepalm for suggesting that luna as a future li is weird
I used the facepalm emoji because I agreed that it was a bad suggestion from the person who asked, don't assume things please.

Wolfeszorn

Jul 24, 2021
I used the facepalm emoji because I agreed that it was a bad suggestion from the person who asked
It was more of a question than a suggestion if you are refering to me, since she isn´t blood related to the mc like it was mentioned before. i got no problem with it at all if she isn´t going to be an LI. There are plenty of woman to tend to MC´s needs and Luna is already perfect the way she is :love:

xxTHESTYGIANxx

Nov 11, 2018
So....from what I have been reading, the Parallax tower answers are on Discord. Yeah I am sorry, I am not going to sub a channel just to play a game. Good luck to the dev, this was an outstanding game/VN, however having to go to Discord to find answers to riddles that have multiple answers? I mean, what can you break, even if you never pick it up or touch it? Well hell that could be the heart, trust ect.

Reactions: Allan Trumbull

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
So....from what I have been reading, the Parallax tower answers are on Discord. Yeah I am sorry, I am not going to sub a channel just to play a game. Good luck to the dev, this was an outstanding game/VN, however having to go to Discord to find answers to riddles that have multiple answers? I mean, what can you break, even if you never pick it up or touch it? Well hell that could be the heart, trust ect.
Well, tbh, the riddle answers are actually easier than the kina quiz in chapter 19....even though it's optional, I highly recommend it.... If you for some reason really don't want to join discord, you don't have to... You can ask the question here and someone will answer it... If you know how to use search function, use it and you will get the answers because it's a popular question. ...
You could break 'a promise'

Solensis

Genesis Creator
Game Developer
May 31, 2020
But she is not blood related to mc....
Even so, he is like a father figure to her. You wouldn't want to have sex with a child you would have adopted even though you're not blood related.

It was more of a question than a suggestion if you are refering to me, since she isn´t blood related to the mc like it was mentioned before. i got no problem with it at all if she isn´t going to be an LI. There are plenty of woman to tend to MC´s needs and Luna is already perfect the way she is :love:
Yes, there are and will be plenty more women to choose from but Luna is gonna stay our little mascot for now :geek:

You can also just ask nicely ;):

ALL OF KINA'S QUIZ ANSWERS
Episode 19 - 1st Kina's Quiz: Q1 - The Scarlet Sky / the scarlet sky Q2 - A Katana / a katana Q3 - The Zodiac War / the zodiac war

ALL OF THE PARALLAX TOWER RIDDLES ANSWERS
Floor 01: Q1 - The Future / the future Q2 - A Promise / a promise Q3 - An Echo / an echo Q4 - Darkness / darkness Q5 - Silence / silence

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
chaptersix61.png
If you have played the latest update, then you should know that we will be meeting with one male and one female suitors soon... Or even if we don't meet them soon, we at least got the info about them.... So, which two among these are likely the two suitors described by the succubus?

Reactions: F1_V10

batanegra

May 8, 2017
Genesis [Ep.22 Part 1] [Solensis] – COMPRESSED MORE

Win/Linux Ep.22 Part 1 · · Pixeldrain · (1.o GiB :: 2.34 GiB)
Mac Ep.22 Part 1 · · Pixeldrain · (1.o GiB :: 2.32 GiB)
This compression is unofficial, reduces asset quality, and may or may not break your game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Caveat emptor.

Edit (to avoid (any (more)) confusion)
: the release is wrongly named 21, but actually is 22 Part 1 (see also the post above this one).
the gofile for windows is empty

3.20 star(s) 38 Votes