Duke4515

Jul 8, 2017
Spent more time downloading than I did playing the update. It was painfully underwhelming. Also, every time I hit the light path choice I get an error, it's really annoying.

May 20, 2020
Crazy question... wasn't one of the recent patches suggesting a new game due to the start of the game being reworked... or am I thinking of a different game?

mag5246

Jun 3, 2017
I finally decided to replay the game because my saves were bugged in Light/Dark choices. I know that the new parameters were introduced 100 years ago, I was just too lazy and skipped errors)
The question is this: I don’t remember if there are other routes with partners besides romance? It looks like I'll have to rewrite the Dark save again, because I refused everyone in the romance, hoping to wait for the corrupted root.

• Haha
Reactions: Allan Trumbull

imadumb

Dev of Rikugun Shikan Gakkõ
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022
Holly shit, i'm literally, in the first render, but i had to stop to apreciate the music, fuck, this song is good bro <3 (hiroyuki sawano vibes e.e i love this) 1674133711664.png

Zoran89

Aug 20, 2020
Umm... Just to be clear, personally I couldn't give less of a fuck about where you get your assets from, but keep in mind that AFAIK, using copyrighted music could potentially land you in a whole lot of legal trouble *throws a sidelong glance at the beginning of the scene where you meet the other suitors*

Last edited:

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
start the game, see my last save is from 2020 ... start the game from the beginning ... see the first render of a dude whose hair go through his cloack come running to bitch about it : those hair are strong they can even cut comon sense [bitching sound about hair cutting through any matter in the background]

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
ALL OF KINA'S QUIZ ANSWERS
Episode 19 - 1st Kina's Quiz: Q1 - The Scarlet Sky / the scarlet sky Q2 - A Katana / a katana Q3 - The Zodiac War / the zodiac war

ALL OF THE PARALLAX TOWER RIDDLES ANSWERS
Floor 01: Q1 - The Future / the future Q2 - A Promise / a promise Q3 - An Echo / an echo Q4 - Darkness / darkness Q5 - Silence / silence
about something that can be broken ... i thought of the three dwarves joke so i wanted to anwser my balls cause those riddle can probably only be answered by the dev, someone that look up the game code or a mental twin of the dev :S

btw there's three dwarves, there's one that pick flower, one that chop wood, what does the third one do ?

kokos94

Aug 31, 2022
oh time for publick release come already? no hope no rape content....we know what u like Solencis :)

lyfsavor

Mar 31, 2020
Such a great game, love everything about it. The renders, story and characters are all fun and can't wait for more updates! (y):D

Reactions: Solensis
3.20 star(s) 38 Votes