indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
All the answers are on the walkthrough channel on my Discord. :geek:
you should let the question be answered with or without the article : i wrote future and game says incorrectr , cuz it only accept the future as right answer...happened in game too before...let game recognize a rgiht answer even without the damna rticle pls...and allow save into Stories too pls..it's annoying you can't save

Solensis

Genesis Creator
Game Developer
May 31, 2020
you should let the question be answered with or without the article : i wrote future and game says incorrectr , cuz it only accept the future as right answer...happened in game too before...let game recognize a rgiht answer even without the damna rticle pls...and allow save into Stories too pls..it's annoying you can't save
I'll add the possibility to answer without an article in the next update. As for saving in the Stories Mode, I can't do that since it's a side mode and I don't know how to add this function.

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
The dev should have a translation of what they are saying when they are using magic. Even if it's made up, make something up.

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
Not trying to be rude or anything but, will there be an option to see Luna nude and sleep with her like everyone else?

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
I had to quit playing the game and uninstall it because I couldn't remember the answers to the questions. The dev should go back and make it a multiple choice when it comes the the questions like everything else in the game.

Reactions: Macgamer

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
the quiz?
yeah when I went to the mind pallace, one of the girls wanted me to play and game where she asks me questions and if I got them right, you get a reward. The first question was : what was the name of the store your worked at in the beginning? I don't remember that far back.

Psykoman1978

Mar 21, 2022
yeah when I went to the mind pallace, one of the girls wanted me to play and game where she asks me questions and if I got them right, you get a reward. The first question was : what was the name of the store your worked at in the beginning? I don't remember that far back.
1st Kina's Quiz: Q1 - The Scarlet Sky / the scarlet sky Q2 - A Katana / a katana Q3 - The Zodiac War / the zodiac war

Psykoman1978

Mar 21, 2022
the answers are on page 47 post 930

Reactions: Ecchi lover

Psykoman1978

Mar 21, 2022
if I follow the dark path when fighting, does that mean I follow the evil path?
so far as i understand its just who´s power you use dark is from your copy and light is from that woman (can´t remember her name) in your mindspace i´m not sure there are evil or good path´s
i mean your first fight against the sunking that angel says he may look like/ is an angel doesn´t mean he hates bad people that´s why i´m not sure there is evil/good path
but i played before last update and diff others after so i need to play again to be sure

Solensis

Genesis Creator
Game Developer
May 31, 2020
The dev should have a translation of what they are saying when they are using magic. Even if it's made up, make something up.
I don't translate what they say cause that's the whole point of the magic they use since it's part of their characters and also, I want people to search what langage they speak by themselves as a little easter egg.

Not trying to be rude or anything but, will there be an option to see Luna nude and sleep with her like everyone else?
MC will not sleep with Luna as she is like a daughter to your character and she is a kid so no pedo-kink in my game.

the answers are on page 47 post 930
He can also find them on my Discord or he can just skip that part as it's optional.

so far as i understand its just who´s power you use dark is from your copy and light is from that woman (can´t remember her name) in your mindspace i´m not sure there are evil or good path´s
i mean your first fight against the sunking that angel says he may look like/ is an angel doesn´t mean he hates bad people that´s why i´m not sure there is evil/good path
but i played before last update and diff others after so i need to play again to be sure
Light Path is connected to Lumia's Power and it's linked to overall "Good" Choices while Dark Path is connected to Umbra's Power and it's linked to overall "Evil" Choices. Twilight is a mix of both their powers with a more neutral take on the choices.

Psykoman1978

Mar 21, 2022
I don't translate what they say cause that's the whole point of the magic they use since it's part of their characters and also, I want people to search what langage they speak by themselves as a little easter egg.

MC will not sleep with Luna as she is like a daughter to your character and she is a kid so no pedo-kink in my game.

He can also find them on my Discord or he can just skip that part as it's optional.

Light Path is connected to Lumia's Power and it's linked to overall "Good" Choices while Dark Path is connected to Umbra's Power and it's linked to overall "Evil" Choices. Twilight is a mix of both their powers with a more neutral take on the choices.
Ah Lumia that´s her name
Ok thanks for explaining it
yeah i agree with you that Luna should not be a LI i really love her and i just want her to be happy and save
yeah i guess he/we want the rewards from the quiz ;)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Solensis

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020

I tried to look on google but had no luck so all you're really doing is confusing the players. When making a game, you need to have a mind set as a player not as a dev. You need to think of how others would feel.

Nateberuks

Nov 29, 2020
Dear dev i think u should improve your writing and remake this game with that your game rating will increased. lots of people play game rating 3.9 higher read what people recommend. Add or change a few plot. Well it's just a suggestion its up to you if you want to use it or not.

• Angry
Reactions: Wolfeszorn
3.20 star(s) 38 Votes