Shenhan

Apr 7, 2018
The last time I played this I used the 'Shift+G' menu to change the Renderer to 'Force ANGLE2 renderer' as that's just something I've grown used to having to do if I don't want everything to lag. With this game however, it broke it.

When I open the game now it's just a black screen with music playing and 'Shift+G' doesn't bring the menu back up to change the setting back.

Anyone have an idea on how I can fix this as I was rather enjoying the game before I broke it?

MisterNephilim

Jan 1, 2019
The last time I played this I used the 'Shift+G' menu to change the Renderer to 'Force ANGLE2 renderer' as that's just something I've grown used to having to do if I don't want everything to lag. With this game however, it broke it.

When I open the game now it's just a black screen with music playing and 'Shift+G' doesn't bring the menu back up to change the setting back.

Anyone have an idea on how I can fix this as I was rather enjoying the game before I broke it?
After you double click the game .exe, hold shift as the game loads and it should show you that same menu

Shenhan

Apr 7, 2018
I like the over all premise of this game but there are elements to it that really make me wonder if it's worth playing.

Like not being able to roll back and switch choices, or the combat system being repetitive, or having mini games that require you to type in answers in order to get lewds, or having some of the more interesting aspects of the story be splintered off into the incomplete 'Story' modes.

It's almost like dev has deliberately set out to include inconveniences for the player and it just reduces the enjoyment you get out of the game because if you're like me you just spend most of your time finding work arounds for those features. Like no roll back? I'll just load auto saves. Repetitive combat? I'll just button mash my way through it. Quizes? Search for the answers before the first question has been asked. Story modes? I'll play them, but having go into a different game mode pulls me out of the immersion and knowing that it won't directly contribute to the development of my character in the main game means there's less incentive to play it.

So far it's been worth it to work my way around these things in order to push forward with the story and get to the sex scenes but you put enough obstacles in my way and I'll just find those things else where.

There's positives too and it wouldn't be fair not address those too. There's pretty cool scenes in this game and while I could do without certain Persona songs rattling around in my head, the use of music is pretty good too. The MC has some nice badass moments and I have to give concessions to the combat, while the system is repetitive, the choices you can make in later fights are pretty good like the one with the Samurai adventurer.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lucid Lancer

Crofty

Oct 10, 2019
In automatic saves(A,Q,1,2......) keeps the last 6 choices
So you can load previous wrong choices
The game is awesome...

Shagrynn

Apr 3, 2018
I get an error when i try to select a path while fighting the elder Vampire, they all say choice not defined

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Definitely a compelling story I was skipping through the fights to get back to it. Although this might suffer from too many characters.
The big fights have that annoying Dragon Ball trope.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Its unfortunate that the dev uses the default Honey Select dick instead of a modded one (Dev did use it in at least one scene) although I understand why the animations probably take longer to make.

Reactions: Allan Trumbull

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Genesis-EP22.5P1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
OK, this is a great game so far...I'm enjoying it. BUT it would really be nice to see a "change log" added on your main page. So we ALL can know how much content a released update has (new images, etc..). BUT, with this present released update...it's about 10-12 minutes of play. :(

Might have to wait a few updates, before I play.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 38 Votes