Sneak Monkey

Apr 2, 2018
I don't think the game needs a walkthrough, the Path choices are literally showned in game and I avoid doing content you can miss because I want the player to experience everything.
Deleted the comment, I'm straight up misremembering it. Playing it again now. Only needs a walkthrough for the quiz, otherwise... not needed, it's fun getting the bad endings

• Red Heart
Reactions: Solensis

Sneak Monkey

Apr 2, 2018
There is one thing I'm quite confused about, why does the Queen keep getting reffered to as being in her child form and MC flat out tells her he's not tapping that until she grows bigger. Feels a little rude to be so against petite women. I guess there's a clear preference but personally I feel flat girls need love too

Solensis

Genesis Creator
Game Developer
May 31, 2020
There is one thing I'm quite confused about, why does the Queen keep getting reffered to as being in her child form and MC flat out tells her he's not tapping that until she grows bigger. Feels a little rude to be so against petite women. I guess there's a clear preference but personally I feel flat girls need love too
She just look like a child in this form and I'm not into rendering that type of scene so that's why but of course petite women deserve love ;)

Sneak Monkey

Apr 2, 2018
She just look like a child in this form and I'm not into rendering that type of scene so that's why but of course petite women deserve love ;)
As long as they aren't left out. Isn't she the same height as the rest of the party though? She doesn't look that young to me, just flat chested

Reactions: Grelk

Aqua888

Jan 10, 2023
Everything is perfect ,, This game is awesome especially summoning our girls ,,oh man ,, but the update is very short

• Red Heart

Solensis

Genesis Creator
Game Developer
May 31, 2020
Everything is perfect ,, This game is awesome especially summoning our girls ,,oh man ,, but the update is very short
Unfortunately, updates have been quite short lately as they have been split into parts since I've been quite busy but I hope to provide longer content as soon as I'm done with this Episode ;)

strel1

Oct 16, 2020
I like the story and the storytelling.

It's a nice game.

A nice surprise was when I realized that the
healer spoke Norwegian during the chanting of the spells.
Could maybe be Danish.

That was fun. Norwegian and Danish is usually
easier to understand when it's written.

I guess Icelandic would also been really good as
a magic language for the healer.

Anyway the game is good.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

Shaun@121

Aug 11, 2021
WARNING FOR THOSE WHO HAVE NOT TRIED THIS VN YET: It contains countless Bullshit like randomized outcomes during the Decisions you make during Fight Scenes etc.! This VN clearly needs the "Minigames" Tag! If you do not like to be mislead, stay far away from it.
I really don't know that
U r that much dumb
There's always only two choice in the fight scene and u can predict them by guessing the pose of the character
It's really two easy
Even a child can do that

Wolfeszorn

Jul 24, 2021
WARNING FOR THOSE WHO HAVE NOT TRIED THIS VN YET: It contains countless Bullshit like randomized outcomes during the Decisions you make during Fight Scenes etc.! This VN clearly needs the "Minigames" Tag! If you do not like to be mislead, stay far away from it.
Yeah.... Of course xD I personally never lost a fight. all you need to do is use at least 2 working braincells

PhantomRem

May 18, 2023
Had to stop by and let you know that your game is amazing! This game exceeded my expectations in terms of storytelling! Despite following an overdone fantasy trope of having female characters swarming around the main character all along his journey,there were unexpected paths that kept me interested throughout my experience.I personally prefer darker characters when it comes to gaming or plot-based stories. Therefore, it goes without saying that being able to play as such characters has always been something I look forward to.This game offers exactly that, and I couldn't be more pleased. Moreover, the fact that one can choose dark choices while playing as the mc adds an interesting twist.I enjoyed seeing how far he went towards reaching his ultimate goal,and it's truly an amazing game which deserves a place amongst my top 10 selections.

Solensis

Genesis Creator
Game Developer
May 31, 2020
Had to stop by and let you know that your game is amazing! This game exceeded my expectations in terms of storytelling! Despite following an overdone fantasy trope of having female characters swarming around the main character all along his journey,there were unexpected paths that kept me interested throughout my experience.I personally prefer darker characters when it comes to gaming or plot-based stories. Therefore, it goes without saying that being able to play as such characters has always been something I look forward to.This game offers exactly that, and I couldn't be more pleased. Moreover, the fact that one can choose dark choices while playing as the mc adds an interesting twist.I enjoyed seeing how far he went towards reaching his ultimate goal,and it's truly an amazing game which deserves a place amongst my top 10 selections.
Thank you very much for the praise! I try to do my best to deliver quality over quantity and I'm glad to know you enjoy the game so far! For that matter, you might be even more glad as I'm updating it as of now :cool:

Also, don't hesitate to leave a review as that would help the game notoriety ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: PhantomRem

ShiroOkami2

Mar 14, 2020
I really don't know that
U r that much dumb
There's always only two choice in the fight scene and u can predict them by guessing the pose of the character
It's really two easy
Even a child can do that
Dont agree with the person you're responding to...but if you want to call someone dumb or compare their intelligence to a child at the very least dont sound dumb in your own comment, language difference cant even be used as an excuse because even simple google translate would have spat out a proper sentence unlike what you shat out while attempting to call another person dumb simply for giving their opinion

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Oh, this updated? I haven't played this game in a minute. It's ironic that I voted for monthly(?) updates years ago and still barely played the game because I intentionally let the content pile up for even longer periods of time. Anyway, from my memory, I believe I was decently passed the Vampire stuff, some twins in our dream(?) and with our vampire(?) servant in our space, I believe. My minds kind of foggy on it. I'm not sure where exactly I last left off at or if I'm even remembering events from this game, specifically.

I'll just have to do a fresh playthrough. There's no point in digging up my old saves. I'll just roll with it and have fun exploring the game over again. My waifu was Queen and some other woman. I guess that means I love Queen more than her, if I'm struggling too hard to remember. Anyway, I'm about to dive into this. There's a lot of content to get through from what I recall so I can imagine I'm in for a treat passed where I stopped at as well.

Scy7he

Nov 29, 2018
has the mc's best friend the one he wants to resurrect model improved?
don't know if it was because it was Solensis's first model but she looked hella weird ngl

tbf, I know the dev has other work and the game is his side project but I think the whole game could use a revamp

3.20 star(s) 38 Votes