yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Genesis-EP23-P1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Crofty

Oct 10, 2019
WARNING FOR THOSE WHO HAVE NOT TRIED THIS VN YET: It contains countless Bullshit like randomized outcomes during the Decisions you make during Fight Scenes etc.! This VN clearly needs the "Minigames" Tag! If you do not like to be mislead, stay far away from it.
if its too hard to play :p in the most games there is something called "automatic saves" keeps the last choice, reload your fault choice, simple as that lol

Reactions: Ash_Knight

Solensis

Genesis Creator
Game Developer
May 31, 2020
has the mc's best friend the one he wants to resurrect model improved?
don't know if it was because it was Solensis's first model but she looked hella weird ngl

tbf, I know the dev has other work and the game is his side project but I think the whole game could use a revamp
I did revamp her as well as all the female characters a while ago since I found new face models but I didn't redo the renders of the early game since it would take too long. I did a rework of the fight scenes on Chapter 1 though with a full revamp of the fight against Scarlet and the first suitor.

If anyone has problems with the riddles at the five doors and needs a hint, I'm here to help...

1) The future, 2) Promise, 3) Echo, 4) Darkness, 5) Silence
All the answers are on my Discord ;)

if its too hard to play :p in the most games there is something called "automatic saves" keeps the last choice, reload your fault choice, simple as that lol
The normal fight system is pretty easy since it's always two choices with a specific pattern to learn and then, it's an easy win :WeSmart:

Reactions: Ash_Knight

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Genesis [Ep.23 Part 1] [Solensis]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- -

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
He didn't say they were hard. I would agree with bullshit. but I didn't notice any randomized things when I played it, just look at the stance, if you take a hit use the other option and vice-versa.
---
But yeah, just useless as is all choices, they have no meaning. To me this is a kinetic novel.
We have few choices they say will change the game but they don't. Just the few scenes shortly after it, and the outcome is the same. You can't save that girl, if you do this option she dies that way, or she dies that way. If you strictly refuse you die and game over. No matter if you go evil path people will say you are a good guy etc etc.
I like the renders though.

Solensis

Genesis Creator
Game Developer
May 31, 2020
hey great game and story
how many episodes do you plan or estimate this game will have?
First of all, thanks for the praise :D

As for the number of Episodes, I can't say for now cause it depends on my ideas:geek:

Solensis

Genesis Creator
Game Developer
May 31, 2020
The parallax tower is not new. Why is the game making me play it over again in the new chapter?
Because like stated on my discord, I decided to add it to the main story to expand the MC's growth and it is different with the dialogues because I changed a lot of them especially in the prologue and the floor 03.

Reactions: rogokin

rogokin

Jul 4, 2020
Because like stated on my discord, I decided to add it to the main story to expand the MC's growth and it is different with the dialogues because I changed a lot of them especially in the prologue and the floor 03.
Ok cool thanks for the reply. (y)

MiHawkins

Jun 4, 2018
Last version (22.5) was 2.27GB and this new one (23 p1) is 1.73GB, can someone tell why is it lighter?

By the way, I like the story and narrative so much that I would play and enjoy this game plenty as well even if it hadn't any lewd parts. I find that awesome!

Reactions: Solensis

Solensis

Genesis Creator
Game Developer
May 31, 2020
Last version (22.5) was 2.27GB and this new one (23 p1) is 1.73GB, can someone tell why is it lighter?

By the way, I like the story and narrative so much that I would play and enjoy this game plenty as well even if it hadn't any lewd parts. I find that awesome!
This version is lighter because I cleaned the music folder of the unused songs so far to put them in a folder outside of the game for later usage, I should have done that a while ago.

Thank you for the praise, I call my game an "Adult Story-Driven Game" because I put an emphasis on the story and sex scenes aren't legion because I want them to make sense throughout the story even though I do put some fan-service here and there when I find a proper situation for it :geek:

Reactions: MiHawkins

zeerin

Nov 9, 2017
"Will you go forth and unravel the mysteries of this new world? Or will you fall into despair and unleash chaos? Only time and the choices you make will tell!"

Can I do a combination of those things? Like, can I unravel the mysteries and unleash chaos? Or is the chaos tied directly to the despair. Personally a big fan of chaos, not so much despair. I've got danganronpa if I want despair lol

Solensis

Genesis Creator
Game Developer
May 31, 2020
"Will you go forth and unravel the mysteries of this new world? Or will you fall into despair and unleash chaos? Only time and the choices you make will tell!"

Can I do a combination of those things? Like, can I unravel the mysteries and unleash chaos? Or is the chaos tied directly to the despair. Personally a big fan of chaos, not so much despair. I've got danganronpa if I want despair lol
Obviously, yes. You have three paths in the game that are called Light, Twilight and Dark.

PhantomRem

May 18, 2023
He didn't say they were hard. I would agree with bullshit. but I didn't notice any randomized things when I played it, just look at the stance, if you take a hit use the other option and vice-versa.
---
But yeah, just useless as is all choices, they have no meaning. To me this is a kinetic novel.
We have few choices they say will change the game but they don't. Just the few scenes shortly after it, and the outcome is the same. You can't save that girl, if you do this option she dies that way, or she dies that way. If you strictly refuse you die and game over. No matter if you go evil path people will say you are a good guy etc etc.
I like the renders though.
How are you so bad at the game,that such a simple task is causing difficulty in understanding the rather simple game mechanics? The path for defeating bosses during fight scenes (not including those with health bars) requires you to select either a power/dodge/kick correctly or you get a simple game over and try again, but lets not worry about it since players can easily roll back if they make any wrong decisions. Moreover, I have managed to complete every episode that has been released so far while only getting one bad ending.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
also a kinetic novel is reading with no interaction, this game actually has quite a few choice options that affects the story and how the main character progresses. You can either play as a good guy or an asshole, and freely choose whichever girls you want to romance while progressing the plot.In order to get past all episodes effortlessly all you need is to keep track of what's happening inside the game,It is that easy,if you had common sense the game wouldn't be difficult for you.

3.20 star(s) 38 Votes