Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
this happens every time you choose a light path dark path or twilight path
this error was specific to light path but the others are the same except it's "pointsdarkpathnotdefined" or "pointstwilightpathnotdefined"

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/scripts/episode21.rpy", line 2112, in <module>
NameError: name 'pointslightpath' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "scripts/episode21.rpyc", line 2112, in script
  File "D:\XXXgames\Genesis-Episode-22-Part_1-pc\Genesis-Episode-21-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "D:\XXXgames\Genesis-Episode-22-Part_1-pc\Genesis-Episode-21-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Genesis Episode-21
Tue Nov 01 11:58:12 2022

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
this error was specific to light path but the others are the same except it's "pointsdarkpathnotdefined" or "pointstwilightpathnotdefined"

Code:

While running game code:

Full traceback:
  File "D:\XXXgames\Genesis-Episode-22-Part_1-pc\Genesis-Episode-21-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
  File "D:\XXXgames\Genesis-Episode-22-Part_1-pc\Genesis-Episode-21-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Genesis Episode-21
I think fresh gameplay needed.

Saiyan_God

May 12, 2021
"You are a young man who lived a simple life with his bestfriend until a tragedy happened to you and her!"

This Happens (Second Image)
He rape's her and then kills her at least that's wat i got from my speed playthrough to see if it was avoidable. (Rape Scene it's not avoidable)

Not for me, but good luck Dev.
Bro....first play it properly she was not raped.... villain beats the girl continuously then he snaps her neck in front of the MC...then he also kill MC after that

• Angry
Reactions: kokos94

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
So, I restarted the game.... And then for whatever reason I thought that void king and void queen are the commander and his girlfriend from prologue

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Allan Trumbull

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
FYI...This tool will enable the roll back feature...as the feature has been partially disabled by the dev.

1) Make sure the game isn't running...
2) Then just extract the UnRen-0.91.zip and copy and paste it into the folder where the renpy game exe is located.
3) Run the tool and choose #6 to unlock roll the back feature.

Reactions: Allan Trumbull

Solensis

Genesis Creator
Game Developer
May 31, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
or
and then
guess what
If you have errors with the points system, it's because you didn't do a fresh gameplay when I uploaded the rework version a few months ago. I actually specified it since I modified the early content and added new variables.

Code:

While running game code:

Full traceback:

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Genesis Episode-21
Same here.

i didnt expect to hear this. FREAKING LOVE THE SONG AND SCENE
Which song if I may ask? :geek:

but why does the archive file say 22 but the folder inside says 21?
As mentionned above, forgot to move the GUI and Options scripts from the OG folder to the compressed one but it's actually Episode 22, no worries.

Corrected for next update, apparently renpy don't accept the "%" sign in a dialogue.

feel like I am watching an anime playing this game LMAO.
Loving it.
Thanks for the praise, I do have a lot of inspirations from anime as you may have noticed.

FYI...This tool will enable the roll back feature...as the feature has been partially disabled by the dev.

1) Make sure the game isn't running...
2) Then just extract the UnRen-0.91.zip and copy and paste it into the folder where the renpy game exe is located.
3) Run the tool and choose #6 to unlock roll the back feature.
I did lock some choice options and it's usually for fight scenes for the player to not cheese their way out of the fights.

BeenThroughHell

Sep 10, 2020
If you have errors with the points system, it's because you didn't do a fresh gameplay when I uploaded the rework version a few months ago. I actually specified it since I modified the early content and added new variables.

Same here.

Which song if I may ask? :geek:

As mentionned above, forgot to move the GUI and Options scripts from the OG folder to the compressed one but it's actually Episode 22, no worries.

Corrected for next update, apparently renpy don't accept the "%" sign in a dialogue.

Thanks for the praise, I do have a lot of inspirations from anime as you may have noticed.

I did lock some choice options and it's usually for fight scenes for the player to not cheese their way out of the fights.
light and shadow by hiroyuki sawano

3.20 star(s) 38 Votes