Solensis

Genesis Creator
Game Developer
May 31, 2020
At this point 'being surprised' has lost all meaning. ..
I found a bug... It's during the start of Edea(?) The dark elf romance start. During the meditation, you are supposed to see the person you think about, but insted you see a fight scene with victor.
It has been reported and fixed for the next update, thank you though.

Reactions: JenusKudo

Solensis

Genesis Creator
Game Developer
May 31, 2020
Love the game, could you possibly tell me when the next chapter will be out?
I'm going to release Floor 03 of the side story "The Parallax Tower" for the patrons this week-end. As for Public, well, they will have to wait until I finish Sector 02 of "Mementos of Lust" and then Episode 22 of the main story for Patrons to have access to the side story content.

Niahrleak

Jun 2, 2018
do i miss anything important if i reject romance paths of some characters?
also if i reject someone cos i didnt knew them enough, will i have another chance to choose them or do i need to start over?

Last edited:

Solensis

Genesis Creator
Game Developer
May 31, 2020
do i miss anything important if i reject romance paths of some characters?
also if i reject someone cos i didnt knew them enough, will i have another chance to choose them or do i need to start over?
You miss relationship scenes and the chance to have a romance with them since you have only one shot.

Reactions: Niahrleak

Kkhggh

Sep 9, 2021
Is this update after the mc defeat the vampires and create a new one and she comes to warn mc? Because I played till that just wanted to know if this update is after that

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
Re started the gameplay. Completed it. Bgm is nice.
Last Luna scene gonna bug me now. I hope it will not become an emotional attack against mc

3.20 star(s) 38 Votes