Hrothgar

Aug 11, 2018
Too early to review but it looks very promising. Characters look great, the one sex scene is well animated, and the base for the combat system (not implemented yet) looks pretty solid. Minor grammatical errors do not impede understanding or break immersion, but a good edit would improve the script. World building and lore backs up story without relying on excessive info dumps. Player can choose settings to customize experience (switches for femdom, maledom, inc, non-consensual sex) and choose between easy and normal difficulty. Many developers have trouble overcoming Koikatsu's tendency to feminize male characters' appearance, but not in this game. All in all, this game should be on your list. Expect about 30 minutes play and exploration on this teaser release.

Finisterrex

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
Hi everyone, it's so nice to see so many comments so far so fast!

will u be able to corrupt people
Well... I'd say yes. But that will probably be in a long time, since you will need an special ability planned to be obtained at the end of the game.

These 3d models look great. Are these still Koitatsu? The lighting in the cgs and char design is well done.
Thanks! Yes, it's KK!

Oh great another sandbox :sick:.
What with the last preview picture 0013 is the girl about to be fucked/raped by a monster?
Sorry, can't see the images, and sorry yes... Another sandbox.... I guess you are talking about the Black Heroine, if so, yes and no.
I am sure I have never heard such story
View attachment 1684438
Can't see the picture... But yes, we never heard of it before mmmmah....

I don't want to be the first to ask, but what can we expect from this "Not Vanilla sex scenes"?
I'm guessing since it not yet decided, but Monster girls, forced/rape sex and so... Looking for anything in particular?

Good start for a game, enjoyed the story, the dialogue and the renders. Obviously there's quite a few grammatical errors but that's to be expected. I expect good things!
Thanks, yes sorry, it was just a teaser, not yet proofreaded or anything.

I hope we get to synchro summon Trishula.
Don't know who that is.

png Images won't load for me. Sorry..
Me neither.

Finisterrex

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
Too early to review but it looks very promising. Characters look great, the one sex scene is well animated, and the base for the combat system (not implemented yet) looks pretty solid. Minor grammatical errors do not impede understanding or break immersion, but a good edit would improve the script. World building and lore backs up story without relying on excessive info dumps. Player can choose settings to customize experience (switches for femdom, maledom, inc, non-consensual sex) and choose between easy and normal difficulty. Many developers have trouble overcoming Koikatsu's tendency to feminize male characters' appearance, but not in this game. All in all, this game should be on your list. Expect about 30 minutes play and exploration on this teaser release.

I'm still working on the combat system, I'm trying to make it look "good" and functional. I'm not that pro at coding to make it fast or perfect still. Thanks for the review, I hope I can make a really good game for Genex!

Reactions: IceDemonlord [ITA]

Finisterrex

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
Is it going to be a harem?
are the girls going to be fucked by someone that is not MC? if yes can we stop it?
I'm asking cause the last screenshot is scary ...:cautious:
Harem pretty much probably.
Eventually not main girls might get the chance to be fucked by others (monsters or humans). The MC will probably have a way to stop them. If not stoppable it will be at least skippable or have a good reason to be.

Finisterrex

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
Nothing in particular, my fear is that other people want something in particular like NTR or sharing. But I have nothing against their will, I just don't like these two themes. So I guess I'll wait and see what we get in this non-vanilla.
But I leave here my thought, you should do what you planned, and what you like. If you start putting themes based on other people's tastes, your game will be a mess and it won't be the game you wanted.
I won't include NTR for sure. And if it's ever included, there will be a choice to completely disable it.

About sharing, that might be included, but then again, it will be a player's choice.

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
Very small, hard to judge where this is going to go. Kind of confusing since there really isn't any content for the sandbox portion. Needs LOTS of work. Will see what happens next update before making any decisions

Reactions: Finisterrex

CptValor

Oct 8, 2017
so... this looks interesting! might wait to play until more of the story is available cause i would hate to get into it and then get that "thats all for this update" screen! you definitely have my interest and ill be giving this game a follow.
few questions though,...
-was it intentional that the screenshot with all the girls in the shower had them posed in such a way that they all covered up each others breasts? very cheeky of you if so!
-also, if certain unappealing fetishes are added to the game, will they be able to be toggled off like the others (ex. the non-consensual sex toggle)?
-and finally, i like that one of the girls has some prominent tan lines... is she the only one or can we expect more girls to have tan lines? could there also be a girl with an unshaven vagina? (would probably fit the girl with glasses, but id be happy to see any of the girls with a hairy patch down there.)

4.40 star(s) 37 Votes