Finisterrex

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
so... this looks interesting! might wait to play until more of the story is available cause i would hate to get into it and then get that "thats all for this update" screen! you definitely have my interest and ill be giving this game a follow.
few questions though,...
-was it intentional that the screenshot with all the girls in the shower had them posed in such a way that they all covered up each others breasts? very cheeky of you if so!
-also, if certain unappealing fetishes are added to the game, will they be able to be toggled off like the others (ex. the non-consensual sex toggle)?
-and finally, i like that one of the girls has some prominent tan lines... is she the only one or can we expect more girls to have tan lines? could there also be a girl with an unshaven vagina? (would probably fit the girl with glasses, but id be happy to see any of the girls with a hairy patch down there.)
Hi!
1 - Yes, it was intentional, trying to save some mystery for the future!
2 - Yes, the idea is to give you the choice to avoid all the "non-vanilla" if you don't want to.
3 - For the moment, Vellanie is the one with more tan lines, Kate and Hanah also have, but having a whiter skin they are not that visible. Yes, in the future if more girls implemented I guess at least 1/3 of them will have different suntan.
3.1 - I guess it could be. Not sure what you are looking for exactly (like a little line or figure, or a prominent bush).

I'm always open to suggestions, this game is for the players, and if several players want something in particular, I always try to add it. Hope to see you soon!

Finisterrex

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
could there also be a girl with an unshaven vagina? (would probably fit the girl with glasses, but id be happy to see any of the girls with a hairy patch down there.)
As you can see (from left to right)
Jennika (the teacher) has no tan and unshaved vagina (color is wrong, but it will be fixed when the time comes)
Lisha (The gothic girl?) has no tan and shaved vagina
Rei (platin hear) no tan and unshaved vagina ( v shape)
Hanah (girl with glasses) has a big tan mark and unshaved vagina (color is wrong too, but will be fixed)
Vellanie (skinny) has a small bikini tan and unshaved vagina (line shape)
Kate (redhead) bikini + school swimsuit tan and shaved vagina
Amanda (Koneko like girl) no tan, shaved.
Red Moon (First Heroine to show) bikini tan + full swimsuit low tan and shaved vagina.

This are the initial girls, but if things go as planned there will be more of course!
PS: Sorry for the censuring.

CharaStudio-2022-03-16-09-49-05-Render.png

Reactions: GreggoryLove

CptValor

Oct 8, 2017
As you can see (from left to right)
Jennika (the teacher) has no tan and unshaved vagina (color is wrong, but it will be fixed when the time comes)
Lisha (The gothic girl?) has no tan and shaved vagina
Rei (platin hear) no tan and unshaved vagina ( v shape)
Hanah (girl with glasses) has a big tan mark and unshaved vagina (color is wrong too, but will be fixed)
Vellanie (skinny) has a small bikini tan and unshaved vagina (line shape)
Kate (redhead) bikini + school swimsuit tan and shaved vagina
Amanda (Koneko like girl) no tan, shaved.
Red Moon (First Heroine to show) bikini tan + full swimsuit low tan and shaved vagina.

This are the initial girls, but if things go as planned there will be more of course!
PS: Sorry for the censuring.

View attachment 1707190
oh nice. i wasnt able to tell as well in the screenshots but this image makes it more clear. looks good! im looking forward to seeing where you take this!

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
OK, I'm stuck in the fight game, it seems nothing matters, I hit punch/strength a hundred times and nothing happens. I lost one point with the arrow button, but nothing else progresses this trap event.

Finisterrex

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
OK, I'm stuck in the fight game, it seems nothing matters, I hit punch/strength a hundred times and nothing happens. I lost one point with the arrow button, but nothing else progresses this trap event.
I have the exact same problem
Could you please be more specific?

Is it happening at the first fight? Do you get any message? Have you updated from previous version (Teaser)

I know that if you update from the teaser, the game will behave bad, since it wasn't meant to be an update. I'll make a fresh run to see if it happens to me or something.

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
Downloaded 0.7 and started new game. The only button that alters anything is double arrows in upper right. Is windows version and I'm on Win 11.

Finisterrex

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
I've just tested it, it worked fine... Any further info to replicate the bug would be appreciated.

Untitled.png

CptValor

Oct 8, 2017
Why just a demo? I hate when Dev's like to lord over the things you want.
without resorting to harsh comments about how childish you sound.... the devs can only release content as fast as its created! maybe one day you could invent a time machine and jump to the future when the game is completed, until then youll have to wait to beat your dick like the rest of us!

4.40 star(s) 37 Votes