Finisterrex

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
Any Updates so Far ?? so anyone could update the post about the decent game thanks.
I'm planning on launching 0.1.0 this weekend, but it will begin the patreon schedule, so it will be here 35 days later.

Finisterrex

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
Genex Love: Version 0.1.0 DEVLOG (03/04/22) Patreon release.

EVENTS
Day 4 -
:Lisha:
:Hanah:
:Erick:

Day 5 -
:Hanah:
:Rei:
:Amanda:
:Kate:

Day 6 -
:Jennika:
:Rei:

GAMEPLAY
- Incremented arrow size to click in fights.
- Added ally function to the fights.
- Replay functionally added.
- Added option to disable name colors.
- Added setting to skipt fights (still will get damaged and get the reward).
- SuperStrength skill will no longer need the extra click to activate.

BUGS FIXED
- Vellanie's clothes at the third day.
- HELP button not working at night.
- Correct clothes at pool fight.

MISC - Added combat tutorial.
- Added SuperStrength extra info on the stat screen.
- Removed "Custom name" button from the girls tab.
- Added Settings button at the map to customize everything.
- Enhanced arrow clicking (bigger size) to make it easier.
- Girl's tab done.
- All missing replays added

This is the list of changes/updates done to this version. Most of this changes are thanks to you guys, for commenting and asking for this features! I'll publish it here when it becomes Public Release.

Finisterrex

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
You guarantee you won't have ntr, but if you will have it will be avoided, what guarantee is that? Either you will or you won't, both don't make sense. But according to your answer, yes it will (avoidable), but it will.
I'll answer this again, since not even I understand what I've tried to say.

Game has no NTR and probably, will never have it. Now, if it where to be included for some reason that I can't think of right now.The player will have the option to disable it from the very beginning. If it's disabled, then it will be handled in the same way that Hard Themed scenes and Femdom and so it's handled. Meaning, they won't exist in the game. They won't be just "skipped". I will simply not happen.

Why do I say "If it where to be included..."?
Because I can't know what will really happen in the future, and I don't want to make false promises. But as I said, NTR is not planned, is not in my head, and much probably will never be.

I hope this clarifies the issue.

Mar 6, 2021
I'll answer this again, since not even I understand what I've tried to say.

Game has no NTR and probably, will never have it. Now, if it where to be included for some reason that I can't think of right now.The player will have the option to disable it from the very beginning. If it's disabled, then it will be handled in the same way that Hard Themed scenes and Femdom and so it's handled. Meaning, they won't exist in the game. They won't be just "skipped". I will simply not happen.

Why do I say "If it where to be included..."?
Because I can't know what will really happen in the future, and I don't want to make false promises. But as I said, NTR is not planned, is not in my head, and much probably will never be.

I hope this clarifies the issue.
Don't worry man, I might not even play your game, not that it's bad or anything. But if you look at the number of games on this site, it's humanly impossible to play them all. So I always look for games that have the genres that I like the most, and since those genres weren't in the tags, I checked the comments to see if they said anything about them. And I came across this confusing answer of yours.
I don't want to go on and not start a flurry of comments on this topic, but I've seen similar cases, where the developer said he wouldn't have "such" theme, but lovers of "such theme injected money into the game, and this "such" theme was put in. I don't know if it's the case here, if for money you would put it, or if that was the reason you said "if" he's in the game.....
Anyway, thanks for replying, and good luck with your game.

Renhai

Sep 20, 2020
Welp Despite Everything this topic looks like to be dead i think mods eventually close this .

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
- Happen before you even get to know the girl.
People will hate that just as much as NTR btw... just keep that shit away from LIs if I were you. i.e. don't force any of that shit on LI characters (even non-LIs tbh, since they likely hate that content anyway, but especially true for LIs).

LI's having been raped in the past, by monsters, humans w/e isn't something NTR-haters would enjoy. (who would have thought?!) And well tends to come across as NTR without strictly being NTR anyway. (to the player).

Finisterrex

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
People will hate that just as much as NTR btw... just keep that shit away from LIs if I were you. i.e. don't force any of that shit on LI characters (even non-LIs tbh, since they likely hate that content anyway, but especially true for LIs).

LI's having been raped in the past, by monsters, humans w/e isn't something NTR-haters would enjoy. (who would have thought?!) And well tends to come across as NTR without strictly being NTR anyway. (to the player).
Yeah, as I said, NTR and bad similar stuff is most likely not happening. And the bad stuff is most likely happening to random/unknow girls for story.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: bruce555

Kurōzu

Nov 20, 2017
The game looks promising, plot-wise it's a bit cliché but has nice graphics (especially the costumes)!
Gonna wait for further updates to give it a review tho, since it's pretty early and there is not much gameplay. I wanna see the dev working a bit more on it.
Keep it up dude

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
I enjoyed this, it seems like a good base. I like that there's clearly a villain path, I really hope the teacher does have mindcontrol like it appeared earlier, because I really don't want to fuck the dude to get it, and that's clearly the best power, haha.

My only complaint really was the constant "SAVE HERE FOR UPDATES" thing that kept making me think it was over and interrupted my flow with the game, but then wasn't actually the end.

Reactions: Finisterrex

pemoj

Feb 26, 2019
Great game so far, I like this one and Reboot Love.

I would like to know more about the evil path/end. You said there will be 2. What is an "evil end" exactly? What do they involve? Corruption, harem, mind control, etc. or just you are an evil hero turning to the dark side? Please explain us in detail what can we expect and what will happen if we follow the evil path. I´m about to make my first choice in that sense (Lisha stripping at class), so I want to know what that means before deciding.

Reactions: Finisterrex
4.30 star(s) 39 Votes