Finisterrex

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
Great game so far, I like this one and Reboot Love.

I would like to know more about the evil path/end. You said there will be 2. What is an "evil end" exactly? What do they involve? Corruption, harem, mind control, etc. or just you are an evil hero turning to the dark side? Please explain us in detail what can we expect and what will happen if we follow the evil path. I´m about to make my first choice in that sense (Lisha stripping at class), so I want to know what that means before deciding.
For the moment, this is just an Idea, since up to the moment, the evil choices will be only that, but eventually should get to a different branch. The idea, which may probably change in the process of making it, is to make MC go to the dark path, but that shouldn't mean he should be alone or anything, maybe not all, or maybe yes, but the girls could fall for the dark force too, or be tricked or something like that. It's still too early to really tell how it will be, but that's like the first idea. Eventually the paths will start to separate on from each other.

I enjoyed this, it seems like a good base. I like that there's clearly a villain path, I really hope the teacher does have mindcontrol like it appeared earlier, because I really don't want to fuck the dude to get it, and that's clearly the best power, haha.

My only complaint really was the constant "SAVE HERE FOR UPDATES" thing that kept making me think it was over and interrupted my flow with the game, but then wasn't actually the end.
Hehe, we will see about that. But about the Save here for updates, maybe you are right, I could remove it, and try to add it, only in the real important saving point.

Thanks for the comments!

deepglugs

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2018
Wow. Really enjoyed. Keep up the good work. Also, one bit of dialog correction: you can probably replace every instance of "are you fine" with "are you okay". Sounds more natural. Cheers!

Reactions: Finisterrex

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
I just started the game and need to say "Alpha dom" is the most beta thing that I've seen in one of this games.

(I'm taking it as the joke that it probably is meant to be, but for real that is the least "dom" thing ever.)

Reactions: Finisterrex

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
I think the premisse is interesting but I'm oversaturated with the whole "MC can't reveal their powers" trope, I mean this comes from comics since forever but I'm just not into it at all.

Finisterrex

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
I think the premisse is interesting but I'm oversaturated with the whole "MC can't reveal their powers" trope, I mean this comes from comics since forever but I'm just not into it at all.
Game will visit that pretty often, since MC is aware of the dangers of the world knowing his identity, I guess this game won't be for you if you can't tolerate it, sorry.

Reactions: TundraLupus

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
Game will visit that pretty often, since MC is aware of the dangers of the world knowing his identity, I guess this game won't be for you if you can't tolerate it, sorry.
I'm able to deal with but it bugs me a little too, :ROFLMAO:

I fully understand the whole world should not know the hero's identity if it can be helped. But family and people very close to the hero not knowing puts them at more risk if a villain finds out the hero's identity. They won't be prepared or as aware of potential dangers. It also means they won't think to come to the hero in times of trouble like they should which, again, puts them at more risk.

Not to mention that the hero can't keep it secret forever from people who see him every day. The same lies about injuries not being so bad, that object just not being that heavy, leaving and then the hero arriving just being a coincidence, and other things don't hold up for long. Then once they find out it just means they get pissed that the hero lied to them for so long and they feel betrayed because he wouldn't trust them. Which often means they avoid the hero for a while and that puts them in danger in most superhero stories because the hero isn't there to save them when they really need it. Fully avoidable drama for drama's sake, a little trust and honesty would have solved the problem entirely.

I understand it's a common trope in superhero stuff so it's not a deal breaker for me and I'm enjoying the game so far. It's just one of those things that I kind of shake my head at. This game/story is also still early enough that it hasn't been dragging on for too long.

Again, this isn't meant to be a harsh criticism, it's part of the gerne so I just move past it. But it is nice when hero stories find other ways to deal with secret identities and the way they interact with relationships.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020

I fully understand the whole world should not know the hero's identity if it can be helped. But family and people very close to the hero not knowing puts them at more risk if a villain finds out the hero's identity. They won't be prepared or as aware of potential dangers. It also means they won't think to come to the hero in times of trouble like they should which, again, puts them at more risk.

Not to mention that the hero can't keep it secret forever from people who see him every day. The same lies about injuries not being so bad, that object just not being that heavy, leaving and then the hero arriving just being a coincidence, and other things don't hold up for long. Then once they find out it just means they get pissed that the hero lied to them for so long and they feel betrayed because he wouldn't trust them. Which often means they avoid the hero for a while and that puts them in danger in most superhero stories because the hero isn't there to save them when they really need it. Fully avoidable drama for drama's sake, a little trust and honesty would have solved the problem entirely.

I understand it's a common trope in superhero stuff so it's not a deal breaker for me and I'm enjoying the game so far. It's just one of those things that I kind of shake my head at. This game/story is also still early enough that it hasn't been dragging on for too long.

Again, this isn't meant to be a harsh criticism, it's part of the gerne so I just move past it. But it is nice when hero stories find other ways to deal with secret identities and the way they interact with relationships.
exactally, I literally couldn't have said it better. I was gonna say on my previous comment that I might revisit the game in the future though, you know in case it bothers me less or something, is more of a "not now" situation.

Finisterrex

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020

Yes, It know about this too, and MC know it too, still, trying to put in his pants, he's trying to become a hero and even if that's something he wanted all his life, he never thought it would be a real thing. So, he's still kind of new to everything. Eventually, the girls and family will know that for sure, but for the time being, we will have to tolerate it for a bit more. In this case, I don't think any of the girls will get mad or something like that, since, most of them know how is it all about, so I don't think that drama issue will be present, at least not entirely. I hope you can revisit the game in the future, and I hope I can make a good work, so it can be enjoyed by all. Thanks for the comment!

Reactions: JoeTheMC84

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
Yes, It know about this too, and MC know it too, still, trying to put in his pants, he's trying to become a hero and even if that's something he wanted all his life, he never thought it would be a real thing. So, he's still kind of new to everything. Eventually, the girls and family will know that for sure, but for the time being, we will have to tolerate it for a bit more. In this case, I don't think any of the girls will get mad or something like that, since, most of them know how is it all about, so I don't think that drama issue will be present, at least not entirely. I hope you can revisit the game in the future, and I hope I can make a good work, so it can be enjoyed by all. Thanks for the comment!
I just finished the latest content earlier today. Like I said, secret identities are part of the superhero genre so it works and it’s still early enough in the story that it makes sense for him to be struggling with who he tells.

I was more commenting on how in some stories it just drags on and on. Here it isn’t too bad, it still makes sense. I remember one version of Clark Kent who didn’t even tell Lois Lane he was Superman even after they were married, :ROFLMAO:

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
So, I've played the content available and the only real thing I have to say is, use less of the "roomate/sister/cousin" thing on normal conversations, like some times when the Mc was explaining their relationship it makes sense to use it but not all the time, people rarelly call each other like that, normally they use their names, so it felt really unnatural.

The
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Fun game though, a little heavy on the "tropes" but still has its own personalitie, and it doesn't get stuck in the same trope for too long, at least I hope it doesn't in future updates, still very interesting and I liked how things aren't thrown in our face and the dev actually slowly hints at some stuff.

Finisterrex

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
So, I've played the content available and the only real thing I have to say is, use less of the "roomate/sister/cousin" thing on normal conversations, like some times when the Mc was explaining their relationship it makes sense to use it but not all the time, people rarelly call each other like that, normally they use their names, so it felt really unnatural.

The

Fun game though, a little heavy on the "tropes" but still has its own personalitie, and it doesn't get stuck in the same trope for too long, at least I hope it doesn't in future updates, still very interesting and I liked how things aren't thrown in our face and the dev actually slowly hints at some stuff.
Hi, thanks for the advice.

But you need to know, even if there's no incest patch, it's still included, kind of hidden. So if you were to rename your relationship as something blood related (cousins,siblings,brothers,sisters), you will get different dialogues.

Since I added it in 0.1.0 not all past events will have that coherence, but eventually you will.

For example in this event this would be the difference: (This is not proofreaded, just to show you the code)

I'll try to bear in mind a little more the "roommate" choice, since you are right, is not a word one may use that often, but still, that's player's choice.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
Hi, thanks for the advice.

But you need to know, even if there's no incest patch, it's still included, kind of hidden. So if you were to rename your relationship as something blood related (cousins,siblings,brothers,sisters), you will get different dialogues.

Since I added it in 0.1.0 not all past events will have that coherence, but eventually you will.

For example in this event this would be the difference: (This is not proofreaded, just to show you the code)

I'll try to bear in mind a little more the "roommate" choice, since you are right, is not a word one may use that often, but still, that's player's choice.
Yes, I imaged it would, but it isn't really what I was trying to say, sorry, I'm bad at expressing myself through text.

What I meant was more of, the "title" (whatever they may be, roommate/sister/cousing), being used as a means of them referencing each other is a little akward in my opinion, take the game "being super"(even there it gets weird some scenes) for exemple, there we have: your relationship to the characters (in this case the mom and sister) and also the "how do they call you/how do you call them" because normally people, at least from what I know of english speaking countries, wouldn't use you relationship as a way to call out to each other too oftem.

Props for making the differenciation between the incest and no-incest by the way, people rarelly do that so that is awesome.

exemple: "she is my sister" is reasonable since he is explaining their relationship to someone else like "he is my friend", and then we have "Oh, hi sister", wich can be akward if over used, like once in a while it is fine but I believe it would be more natural something like "Oh, hey sis" or "Oh, hey [name]"
of course if we are talking code it would be 3 variables like [relationship], [nick-name], [name]. Sorry for overexplaining is just that I aweys assume people didn't understand me properlly.

Finisterrex

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
Yes, I imaged it would, but it isn't really what I was trying to say, sorry, I'm bad at expressing myself through text.

What I meant was more of, the "title" (whatever they may be, roommate/sister/cousing), being used as a means of them referencing each other is a little akward in my opinion, take the game "being super"(even there it gets weird some scenes) for exemple, there we have: your relationship to the characters (in this case the mom and sister) and also the "how do they call you/how do you call them" because normally people, at least from what I know of english speaking countries, wouldn't use you relationship as a way to call out to each other too oftem.

Props for making the differenciation between the incest and no-incest by the way, people rarelly do that so that is awesome.

exemple: "she is my sister" is reasonable since he is explaining their relationship to someone else like "he is my friend", and then we have "Oh, hi sister", wich can be akward if over used, like once in a while it is fine but I believe it would be more natural something like "Oh, hey sis" or "Oh, hey [name]"
of course if we are talking code it would be 3 variables like [relationship], [nick-name], [name]. Sorry for overexplaining is just that I aweys assume people didn't understand me properlly.
Yeah, I get you, in RBL2 I used that, and I thought it was like too much, but maybe it's also needed here... Or maybe clarify in the relationship name menu, to add something more friendly or diminutive, like "sis". I'll think about it, and see what I can do, thanks for taking the time to write this!

Lamoucheronn

Apr 28, 2017
one of the tag is character creation, does it mean we can customize hero/girls in the story?

4.30 star(s) 38 Votes