Finisterrex

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
male domination is basically the litmus test here. it's one of the best tags to look for. although, in this case, it's heavily offset by female domination
The female domination is a variable you can chose. Same is for Male domination. Having both active, will activate the mode to maledom a female that might try to femdom you. (Example, Teacher Jennika). Of course, MC is just starting in this world, won't be a DOM in the first chapter, but will develop into one. Same is for the Femdom.
Hoping for future rape content on the villain path...Great game, one of those JRPG anime-style games which I don't mind once in a while, brings me back to good times. Cheers, dev!
About the Rape word... Since this game is on patreon, it will be a delicate topic to aboard.

• Angry
Reactions: LordSinner

Varxen

Jun 17, 2017
The female domination is a variable you can chose. Same is for Male domination. Having both active, will activate the mode to maledom a female that might try to femdom you. (Example, Teacher Jennika). Of course, MC is just starting in this world, won't be a DOM in the first chapter, but will develop into one. Same is for the Femdom.

About the Rape word... Since this game is on patreon, it will be a delicate topic to aboard.
That's true, but "Rape" can happen without it being obvious (i.e., taking advantage of a drunk person; forceful creampie; mind control, sleep sex, etc. May be able to work around that that way? I don't know.

Reactions: Finisterrex

Greily

Mar 4, 2018
I wasn't prepared to pick a hero name since I figured that would already be set. But I can only think given the MCs coughquirkcough that X is pretty much the only acceptable hero name.

Greily

Mar 4, 2018
X Gon' Give It To Ya by DMX...

I know it's old but that was the first thing that popped in my head after seeing the vanilla hero name.

Greily

Mar 4, 2018
The game's going in a decent direction, but there are two things bugging me. The amount of monologuing and the screen shaking. It's kinda fun to imagine that Marco is having seizures every time he starts monologuing about or looking at lady bits. I wish there was a way to turn off screen shaking cause I can always just imagine that Marco is not doing monologues but mumbling to himself like a psycho/Deku and everyone's afraid to draw attention to it.

Finisterrex

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
The game's going in a decent direction, but there are two things bugging me. The amount of monologuing and the screen shaking. It's kinda fun to imagine that Marco is having seizures every time he starts monologuing about or looking at lady bits. I wish there was a way to turn off screen shaking cause I can always just imagine that Marco is not doing monologues but mumbling to himself like a psycho/Deku and everyone's afraid to draw attention to it.
Sorry about that... I'll try to reduce the amount of shaking thoughts... About monologues you mean when he's thinking or when someone's talking?

A KuhliLoach

Oct 17, 2021
the changelog indicates version 0.2 is available but all download links for windows give version 0.15, am i just a donkey or is 0.2 not available ?

Finisterrex

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
the changelog indicates version 0.2 is available but all download links for windows give version 0.15, am i just a donkey or is 0.2 not available ?
0.2.0 is available but only for patreons for now, which introduces like twice the content for the game. It will be public in a while.

It's too early and too little content for me to write a proper review back, but I like the game so far. What really kinda shocked me was the "skills" tab, showing absolute trashy things like "cooking", "crafting" (possibly wrong, but it's about the skill-implementation as a whole)- please remove them asap, I'm glad they haven't been implemented in the gameplay yet. They will definitively ruin the game

> I might confuse the game with another I recently played, quite similar in almost every aspect- if this was the case, please tell me and take my apologies xD
Erm... Sorry, that's another game, no cooking or crafting in Genexhehe.

• Haha
Reactions: qljrnt6jc4eh2

Greily

Mar 4, 2018
Sorry about that... I'll try to reduce the amount of shaking thoughts... About monologues you mean when he's thinking or when someone's talking?
Yeah when he's talking to himself in his head. I tend to read more then skip through dialogue, but it was starting to feel like too much. I ended up skipping most of the text under "Thinking" in the last couple days available.

Don't get me wrong I think you're making a neat game and I'm interested in what'll happen in the future. The straight up talking is fine btw I didn't have any issues with any actual dialogue. I wish you well with the game development.

Alcatraz1964

Jun 8, 2019
the game is very good but I wanted to know if it can be put in Spanish is that I see it in the configuration but it cannot be selected

Finisterrex

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
the game is very good but I wanted to know if it can be put in Spanish is that I see it in the configuration but it cannot be selected
Tengo entendido que algunas comunidades lo traducen al español y a otros idiomas, yo lamentablemente no tengo el tiempo suficiente para ponerme a traducirlo.

Reactions: Alcatraz1964

5k1n3xt

Jan 22, 2019
Fun game so far! My only complaint would be how to get the "good" path you have to take shit from people. Like, I've gotta endure assholes complaining about their cars when I literally saved their lives or I'm evil? I honestly feel like you should be able to be an objectively good hero while not letting idiots talk shit about you.

4.30 star(s) 39 Votes