urfg

Aug 26, 2019
Is it only this way around? No possibilty to dominate/force the LIs? *snip*
There's a villain route that has some coercion and kiiinda blackmail by the mc, but that's as far as it went from what I remember. It's not explicitly assault I wouldn't say. I haven't yet played the new update though.

9alwa

Sep 16, 2020
There's a villain route that has some coercion and kiiinda blackmail by the mc, but that's as far as it went from what I remember. It's not explicitly assault I wouldn't say. I haven't yet played the new update though.
That's good to know thanks!

Reactions: urfg

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
Is it only this way around? No possibilty to dominate/force the LIs? View attachment 3275442
Usually its just kind of an workaround if youre not feeling your mc being agressive/offensive, so after you won a fight you will get the option to be exhausted or whatever and the girl "forces" you to have sex instead of the other way around (but its always the players decision, cant remember something different)

Reactions: 9alwa

Shadowen

Oct 19, 2018
Are part 1 and part 2 going to be fully separate download and install sets or is it going to continue to be a single primary download and install?
It will be 2 separate downloads and installs - due to Dev wanting to continue supporting Android, and android files have a size limit... which this game is at (or really near). Can't combine both parts and keep Android version due to that issue.
Looking at his other games (Reboot love), it'll most likely be separate downloads. I could be wrong though.
Unless the dev decides to abandon Android support, the game needs to be split into parts - because of the Android APK size limit. This is, iirc, why Reboot Love was split, and why he stated he was splitting Genex Love into 2 (or more) parts.

Reactions: ArhraCole

kingbloo123

Jul 29, 2017
For ginger she rathers the mc as a vigilante but you can forcefully take it from her as an anti hero,in your second fight. for karma you can only get it if your an anti-hero,I don't remember if we have karma's genex yet but karma is only for the anti hero and im pretty sure she and the mc have sex on that route already. I havent played the new update yet but I hope this helps,Most of the girls are tied to a specific path.
mhmmm im not sure if i did it wrong, but I was vigilante but nothing happens, karma that I'll have to change, can you get the teacher/dragon also?

Niuul

Jun 25, 2022
Great game so far. My only gripe might be the Genex powers being upgraded only when you level. So the later ones don't really get touched since by the time you acquire them you're tapped out on levels you can gain. Would like to see a training room added for them or changed so they level after a number of uses.

Other then that lookin' forward to part 2.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
sucks when they kill off female characters. i get the annoying feeling of characters we could have added to harem but we'll never get to because they were killed off. tends to be the kind of thing that makes me abandon games.

Finisterrex

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
Are part 1 and part 2 going to be fully separate download and install sets or is it going to continue to be a single primary download and install?
Separate games, though if you keep the persistent data file, you will be able to keep all your data/choices/progress when part 2 begins, if not, there will be some sort of questions to define the past game.

Dev can you tell us how many parts will the game have? Feels like it can last more than 2.
2 in theory.

Most likely your on one of good paths maybe the true hero one. I've heard the mc lets people walk all over him in that path,Its nothing new really since the dev's previous game reboot love that mc was pretty wimpy and let alot of women do absolute atrocious things to him it was a pretty big turnoff for some people,But im playing the anti hero path for genex and I rarely see the mc apologize,he is also pretty badass on that path. So yeah the dev did improve alot from reboot to genex but I guess old habits die hard?
Also, the "alpha male" and femdom will affect dialogues, since a more submissive mc will be, more likely to apologize than the apha macho.

Question, how do you get the genex of the other characters like "ginger, karma," when talking to Erick after the kidnapping it.
For Ginger, Karma and Whisper: Having sex with them. You can have their genex steal at that moment, or romance them, and get them later (in part 2)

What is this magic number? when clicking the heart?
The love.

mhmmm im not sure if i did it wrong, but I was vigilante but nothing happens, karma that I'll have to change, can you get the teacher/dragon also?
Teacher, yes, a lot of times. Dragon, I'm assuming Melith, yes, she's fuckeable too.

How to get hearts to unlock the replay?
You can get them by sending the tamed girls at the prison, to look for hearts.

sucks when they kill off female characters. i get the annoying feeling of characters we could have added to harem but we'll never get to because they were killed off. tends to be the kind of thing that makes me abandon games.
Sorry about that. I tend to like killing to show some harsh reality when needed, is not like I'll kill a lot of them, but yes, some will die.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
not like i mind killing. if MC gains male friends he thinks are cool but they end up dying, for me it works since i can actually like the dudes and feel bad about it. but when its the girls i'm just like "dude ...really?:oops:

i think Cheetah dying was the more annoying of the 3.

4.30 star(s) 40 Votes