Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
Dev can you tell us how many parts will the game have? Feels like it can last more than 2.

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
I was pleasantly surprised with this game. The action and management elements are fairly well done, the class/leveling system too was better than I expected. Sexual scenes are pretty good and have adequate buildup/tension, the girls are cute as fuck and have their own merits and niches.

I can't say how balanced the various "builds" are, but I had enough success with the Wind abilities (with increased Defense and Energy), to recommend it. Makes grinding a bit faster with the AoE ability, and it seems to be more energy efficient, especially in VN battles.

Some feedback:
- I think the dialogue fluctuates a bit too much between silly and mature. An obvious example is the difference between how MC acts with Lisha and Erick. In the first interaction MC is the perfect gentleman, very considerate of her feelings and circumstances, and really helps her find herself. In the second interaction he acts like a 14 yo who saw boobs for the first time. I have some trouble getting behind the "boys will be boys" mantra, because I find some of the interactions with Erick way too juvenile and the humor doesn't hit the spot for me. I think their banter has a lot of room for improvement.

- There exist scenes with major implications, but they are so isolated that it feels like they only exist to drive some side content. Some examples:

1) The pheromones monster for example makes an appearence exactly twice, and both times it has HUGE implications. Aside from these two interactions, it seems like it doesn't have any reason for existing. It goes a bit beyond what I consider Deus ex machina.
2) There exists a gas that outright kills Genex and instead of everyone going absolutely crazy about it, it's just some side content for Kate's alter ego, which is already stretched considering that she is just a human.

All in all, the game is enjoyable and these things are fairly easy to ignore. For me, the verbal interactions during action and romance/sex scenes take precedence and they are fairly good and balanced up to this point.

Best of luck going forward.
fsd4.jpg

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
GenexLove-0.9.96
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Genex Love [v0.9.96] [Reboot Love] - Compressed

Use at your own risk. Rpa's are unpacked, I got some problems with compressing and repacking.

Win/Linux [1,05 GB]
- - -

Mac [1,08 GB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

MisterNephilim

Jan 1, 2019
Fun ending, can't wait for Part 2...

But: Isn't MC's Genex being a Seggs god/stealer, why would he in the most classic super-saiyan/power of friendship moment go berserk? I guess it would have been weird for him to go fucking (literally) people left and right at the end of that battle

honkyfifteen

Jan 14, 2020
I am enjoying this game, but does the MC have anything other than "sorry" in his vocabulary. Every time he talks to someone, almost all dialogues will have a sorry in it.

Reactions: Lucid Lancer

JackassJeff

Jul 20, 2023
I am enjoying this game, but does the MC have anything other than "sorry" in his vocabulary. Every time he talks to someone, almost all dialogues will have a sorry in it.
Most likely your on one of good paths maybe the true hero one. I've heard the mc lets people walk all over him in that path,Its nothing new really since the dev's previous game reboot love that mc was pretty wimpy and let alot of women do absolute atrocious things to him it was a pretty big turnoff for some people,But im playing the anti hero path for genex and I rarely see the mc apologize,he is also pretty badass on that path. So yeah the dev did improve alot from reboot to genex but I guess old habits die hard?

honkyfifteen

Jan 14, 2020
Most likely your on one of good paths maybe the true hero one. I've heard the mc lets people walk all over him in that path,Its nothing new really since the dev's previous game reboot love that mc was pretty wimpy and let alot of women do absolute atrocious things to him it was a pretty big turnoff for some people,But im playing the anti hero path for genex and I rarely see the mc apologize,he is also pretty badass on that path. So yeah the dev did improve alot from reboot to genex but I guess old habits die hard?
Ohh thats something i didnt know. Thanks for telling me. Maybe i will play again with anti hero path.

Reactions: JackassJeff

kingbloo123

Jul 29, 2017
Question, how do you get the genex of the other characters like "ginger, karma," when talking to Erick after the kidnapping it.

JackassJeff

Jul 20, 2023
Question, how do you get the genex of the other characters like "ginger, karma," when talking to Erick after the kidnapping it.
For ginger she rathers the mc as a vigilante but you can forcefully take it from her as an anti hero,in your second fight. for karma you can only get it if your an anti-hero,I don't remember if we have karma's genex yet but karma is only for the anti hero and im pretty sure she and the mc have sex on that route already. I havent played the new update yet but I hope this helps,Most of the girls are tied to a specific path.

4.30 star(s) 40 Votes