Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
I was pleasantly surprised with this game. The action and management elements are fairly well done, the class/leveling system too was better than I expected. Sexual scenes are pretty good and have adequate buildup/tension, the girls are cute as fuck and have their own merits and niches.

I can't say how balanced the various "builds" are, but I had enough success with the Wind abilities (with increased Defense and Energy), to recommend it. Makes grinding a bit faster with the AoE ability, and it seems to be more energy efficient, especially in VN battles.

Some feedback:
- I think the dialogue fluctuates a bit too much between silly and mature. An obvious example is the difference between how MC acts with Lisha and Erick. In the first interaction MC is the perfect gentleman, very considerate of her feelings and circumstances, and really helps her find herself. In the second interaction he acts like a 14 yo who saw boobs for the first time. I have some trouble getting behind the "boys will be boys" mantra, because I find some of the interactions with Erick way too juvenile and the humor doesn't hit the spot for me. I think their banter has a lot of room for improvement.

- There exist scenes with major implications, but they are so isolated that it feels like they only exist to drive some side content. Some examples:

1) The pheromones monster for example makes an appearence exactly twice, and both times it has HUGE implications. Aside from these two interactions, it seems like it doesn't have any reason for existing. It goes a bit beyond what I consider Deus ex machina.
2) There exists a gas that outright kills Genex and instead of everyone going absolutely crazy about it, it's just some side content for Kate's alter ego, which is already stretched considering that she is just a human.

All in all, the game is enjoyable and these things are fairly easy to ignore. For me, the verbal interactions during action and romance/sex scenes take precedence and they are fairly good and balanced up to this point.

Best of luck going forward.

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
I'm guessing that'll become a plot point later on. At least, I hope it will. It'll be hard to just shove that under the rug.
I expect it to be the case, but the reaction to that information seems odd. MC has a lot of Genex friends and there is a movement who actively opposes them and have this gas.

In my mind, this revelation is like a meteorite heading for earth and MC being like "Oh shit, interesting, ok, now where were we?"
Normally it wouldn't affect me that much, but I detect a bit of a pattern, so I thought it's worth the trouble to emphasize it.

notananimefan

Jan 24, 2019
Just finished the newest update myself and wow! I was putting off reading this for over a month, now I regret doing that cause this is definitely in the top 5 VNs currently for me! Cannot wait for more content though the author certainly has a lot of work cut out for themselves after all of that.

FratBoy2019

May 19, 2023
Loving the game so far, but was wondering if anyone else had encountered a bug where your name shows properly whenever the MC is speaking, but when another character uses their name it shows as "asd"? I've seen it happen occasionally with Kate and with Lynx during some but not all dialogue.

Finisterrex

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
Loving the game so far, but was wondering if anyone else had encountered a bug where your name shows properly whenever the MC is speaking, but when another character uses their name it shows as "asd"? I've seen it happen occasionally with Kate and with Lynx during some but not all dialogue.
In that case you have to rename the mc at the settings, that should fix your issue.

ntohugo

Sep 14, 2022
Guys, it has been some time since I played this one. One question
Did the MC already tell Kate that he is the hero or not?

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
Guys, it has been some time since I played this one. One question
Did the MC already tell Kate that he is the hero or not?
As of 0.3.5b, Kate found out, but MC doesn't know yet. However the next update has already been released for patreons. I expect it to be posted here in a week or so.

4.30 star(s) 40 Votes